The Stock Market has Declined ever since the Democrats won the House!

The post election market just went up 1K+ points....

Thanks Congressional Democratic Politicans!

Ever think about the FACT. That the Stock Market has been on a steep decline ever since the Democrats won the House in the last midterm elections!

Makes you kind of wanting to say Hmm

LOL

69e6c43d0efb6958ab6be03e30c2fc0a.jpg

And now that Trump is starting to minimize our global military presence you’re criticizing him.
Do you even read what you post?

So, now admit you just lied about me again?

I have praised Trump for pulling troops out of Syria and for getting the ball in motion to pull the out of Afghanistan.

Why must you lie about me? Is this all you have...lies?
Are you on drugs?
Read your posts from yesterday before you reply.
Sometimes I think you have a split personality.

Are you on drugs?

My post yesterday was laughing at you and pointing out your lies about Trump...I never once said anything negative about him.

You think that Trump is going to bring home all overseas military people in the next year...I laughed my ass off at you for thinking that.

That is not a hit on Trump, that is a hit on you for being a moron.

Are you on drugs?

My post yesterday was laughing at you and pointing out your lies about Trump...I never once said anything negative about him.

You think that Trump is going to bring home all overseas military people in the next year...I laughed my ass off at you for thinking that.

That is not a hit on Trump, that is a hit on you for being a moron.
Your post yesterday was exactly as you described until an made you look like a fool.
Trump will bring back all battle ready troops unless the US is compensated for such and you’re shitting in your pants.

So that was the point of all this stuff? I must admit though, I do love charts.

Nope, I'm hoping for the best, regardless of who's in office. I was just pointing out some shallow partisan silliness. That's when you went drama queen and started demanding that I draw lines 'n stuff.

You wingers, both ends, are funny. You think that everyone else is party over country, just like you.

Yuck!

It is shocking how many people think we would sacrifice our own money and investments just to spite the guy in the White House.

I can only assume it is something they would do so they must think everyone is like them

I think the hatred in you lefties is so overwhelming that you'd do literally anything to hurt Trump.

Forum List

Back