The Stock Market has Declined ever since the Democrats won the House!

What did the market do under democrat rule between 2007 to 2010?

Go ahead libs.

Tell me.

Ignoramus, President Bush (a Republican) left the office in Jan 2009.

Dow-Boskin-Op-Ed.jpg
What

Did

The economy

Do

From 2007 to 2010.....pelosi and the democrats had power of the House during that time.

Republicans recaptured the House in 2010, the Senate in 2014.

Your little graph does not show what happened from 2007 to 2010, doesn't show it.

You of course blame Buuuuuush for the collapse in 2008. Yet none of you explain who signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act.

None of you fucking care what happened when clinton rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act.

You pathetic ignorant morons.

Last edited:
These idiots that elect Democrats never learn, do they?

Bush and the Republican Congress did fine for six years despite the trillion dollar hit to the economy because of 911 and then everything went to hell when the filthy Democrats took over Congress in 2007.

Democrats fuck up everything they touch. They can't help themselves.

Americans were morons to elect a Democrat House. Nothing good will come of it.

Ever think about the FACT. That the Stock Market has been on a steep decline ever since the Democrats won the House in the last midterm elections!

Makes you kind of wanting to say Hmm
Whenever the lying scum Right put FACT is all caps, you know it is NOT a fact. The market peaked Oct 3 and has been down ever since.

The Dem master plan...

Raise taxes
Spend like there's no tomorrow
Give millions of illegals amnesty and the right to vote to cancel out the vote of Americans

You of course blame Buuuuuush for the collapse in 2008. Yet none of you explain who signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act. None of you fucking care what happened when clinton rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act. You pathetic ignorant morons.
Irony so thick you could spread it on a bagel.
Going to debate me or just ignore the actual facts you demented fucking loser?

You denying the effects of the Commodity Futures Modernization Act on the economy?

You denying what happened after clinton rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act?

You denying what the economy did during the time that the democrats controlled the House?

Do you consider yourself as an intelligent person?

Fear that the commie/dem party will be successful in overturning the election. Fake news stories about "evidence" against Trump made it drop, only to rebound when the stories were shown to be fake. Those who don't own stock and haven't been following the market daily wouldn't notice this.

The stock market has declined since September 17.

Not that facts matter.
The tards don't notice things until they are told to notice them, and then only within a very carefully crafted frame.

Just like they have not noticed Trump's record spending and doubling of the deficit.

Once the Democrats take the House, the tards will suddenly notice there is a lot of spending going on!

I have good reasons for calling them retards.

You of course blame Buuuuuush for the collapse in 2008. Yet none of you explain who signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act. None of you fucking care what happened when clinton rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act. You pathetic ignorant morons.
Irony so thick you could spread it on a bagel.
Going to debate me or just ignore the actual facts you demented fucking loser?

You denying the effects of the Commodity Futures Modernization Act on the economy?

You denying what happened after clinton rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act?

You denying what the economy during the time that the democrats controlled the House?

Do you consider yourself as an intelligent person?
I realize that the best Rush could come up with to explain away the Meltdown was the CRA, and that Levin and Hannity ran with it.

But since this is my profession, it's comical to me.

Those Acts had NOTHING to do with the advent and proliferation of hilariously opaque CMO's and CDO's, the rampant over-use and under-regulation of CDSs (Look ma! No reserve requirements!), the fact that the ratings agencies were issuing Treasury-level AAA ratings to those shit securities, the fact that the banks were SHORTING the very shit securities they were selling, the fact that Alan Greenspan aggressively refused to regulate the very derivatives that brought us down despite the begging of CFTC Chairman Brooksley Born (a fuck up to which he himself would later confess - oopsie!), or the fact that our mega-banks knew quite well that they were leveraged 30 to 1 on steaming piles of pure shit. Among other things.

Because Talk Radio doesn't talk about this stuff, and because you're too fucking intellectually lazy and too fooled to look it up yourself - despite an absolutely profound volume of available information - you have no idea what any of it means. So you run with the CRA because that's all you have, that's all you know.

And then you call OTHERS ignorant.

I love this place.

Last edited:
I realize that the best Rush could come up with to explain away the Meltdown was the CRA, and that Levin and Hannity ran with it.
It was all they could come up with to put the blame on negroes.

What did the market do under democrat rule between 2007 to 2010?

Go ahead libs.

Tell me.

Ignoramus, President Bush (a Republican) left the office in Jan 2009.

Dow-Boskin-Op-Ed.jpg
What

Did

The economy

Do

From 2007 to 2010.....pelosi and the democrats had power of the House during that time.

Republicans recaptured the House in 2010, the Senate in 2014.

Your little graph does not show what happened from 2007 to 2010, doesn't show it.

You of course blame Buuuuuush for the collapse in 2008. Yet none of you explain who signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act.

None of you fucking care what happened when clinton rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act.

You pathetic ignorant morons.

From 2007 to 2010, all the toxic ARMs and Option ARMs began resetting, retard.

Please tell us what Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch, Bear Stearns, Goldman Sachs, AIG, JP Morgan, and Morgan Stanley had to do with the CRA.

This ought to be fun. :lol:

Ever think about the FACT. That the Stock Market has been on a steep decline ever since the Democrats won the House in the last midterm elections!

Makes you kind of wanting to say Hmm

Let me help you here: Trump's reaction to the Democrats winning the House is what caused the stock market drop:

1. change in ME policy overnight,
2. firing Mattis,
3. threatening to fire Jerome Powell,
4. tweeting that he's "The Tariff Man",
5. and shutting down the gov't over a wall THAT MEXICO WAS SUPPOSED TO PAY FOR.

You're welcome.

The Dem master plan...

Raise taxes
Give millions of illegals amnesty and the right to vote to cancel out the vote of Americans
CON$ervoFascist master plan....

Lie about the Dem master plan.

^^^ thus confirming the Dem master plan thank you.
He is a fucking idiot. This also is my profession. While the republicans were far from blameless, the fact is it happened while Bush was in the White House and after the democrats took over Congress. That is an absolute fact.

He does not think the rewriting of the Community Reinvestment Act put significant pressure on banks to lend to low income neighborhoods.

Here's How The Community Reinvestment Act Led To The Housing Bubble's Lax Lending

Guy is a fucking tool and he thinks he is unbiased.

The Dem master plan...

Raise taxes
CON$ervoFascist master plan....

Lie about the Dem master plan.

^^^ thus confirming the Dem master plan thank you.
He is a fucking idiot. This also is my profession. While the republicans were far from blameless, the fact is it happened while Bush was in the White House and after the democrats took over Congress. That is an absolute fact.

He does not think the rewriting of the Community Reinvestment Act put significant pressure on banks to lend to low income neighborhoods.

Here's How The Community Reinvestment Act Led To The Housing Bubble's Lax Lending

Guy is a fucking tool and he thinks he is unbiased.
Please tell us what Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch, Bear Stearns, Goldman Sachs, AIG, JP Morgan, and Morgan Stanley had to do with the CRA.

Forum List

Back