The spiritual leader of Russia Father Sergy Romanow demands Putin and his gang gotta go on August, 1st, 2020

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Russia has the True Opposition Leader, USA shall support him if it wants to kick Putin & Co out.Almost all Russian Patriots are behind Father Sergy and hate current thievish zionist regime in Russia.
Orthodox Christians believe more Father Sergy as Putin's KGB 'church' with MR Gundjay as its boss.

In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit!

I address to you, to all peoples of multinational and long-suffering Russia, az the sinful scheiigumen Sergey. Who does not like the tree of life planted in the Kingdom of Heaven? Why do modern pseudo-theologians offer us the ecumenical tree of life in Satan? Why, I ask, do not like the Orthodox monarchy with its millennial culture, which gives the right to live to all peoples and nationalities of the world?

Why do the bishops of the Russian land feed on the roots of the tree, whose name, I repeat, is Talmud, Kabala, Chabad, fascism, ecumenism? The name of which is hell and the devil. Why should we priests live better than our brothers and sisters in Christ, why the priest's duty is not fulfilled?

The priest's duty is a priest of the Melchizedek order. The priest's duty is Christ on the Cross. Where is your love for Christ, and through Christ to men? Where, then, is your determination to lay down souls for your others? What is your displeasure with the atoning sacrifice of the King who followed Christ the Savior? "There is no sacrifice that I would not give for the salvation of Russia. Let me be that sacrifice."

And who is this Russia - wild peoples, Chechens, Avars, Uzbeks, Azerbaijanis, Armenians, Russians, Bashkirs, Tatars, etc. And who covered them with his love? The Tsar was Nikolai Alexandrovich, a saint and great martyr, with his entire august family. Why don't you, Russian people, glorify them as great martyrs, so that the spells of magic and sorcery from the Russian people could sleep.

Now listen to me carefully, all nations of the world. I have the right and blessing to tell you. They tell me, Shihigumen Sergei, that I speak little of love. But who has learned the love of Christ? Why did we all allow the closing of the Temples and blasphemy against the Holy Spirit by wiping the liars and claiming that through the body and blood of Christ we can be infected? Why did we, despite your godly, ecumenical, heretical views, remember and cover you with the Love of Christ, thinking that you would come to repentance.

Why do you say in our eyes that this is the dew of God? You began to crucify us on the cross only because we began to denounce the chabad that feeds and sings you. And you, who took all satanic documents, which are in the devil's nets, claim that you are telling the truth. But in spite of it, we love you as Lord on the Cross - "Lord, forgive them, they do not know what they do".

I want to open the eyes of believers. The Lord of Vicente is called a saint, but not a saint. During all my life under the wing of my spiritual father, the elder Kirill, I have never seen Lord Vicentia. But I have seen Vladyka Kirill at the feet of my spiritual mother - scheimonakhina Theodosius, so I consider him to be higher than Vladyka Vikentia. Do not hide your love to God through your spiritual fathers and mothers, be more attentive to life.

Peoples of Russia and all world! On August 1, 2020 drop the shackles of voluntary house arrest from KOVID-19. Whether or not I am least interested in it, I am interested in your love for God. God is taller and stronger than anything else.

On August 1, everyone goes out into the street to protest against the forces of evil, the visible - Habad and the invisible - Satan and demons of those around him. The governor of Khabarovsk, a good, kind man, is a good example for you, but he was the last straw of patience among the people against the lawless people of the fascist Khabad regime, which showed an example for all Russia.

Go out on August 1 to the street, get rid of the shackles of Satanic, Talmud, magic, and bondage, by which you were placed under house arrest, in the camp of Satan. Coronavirus is an infection that I despise and put into nothing. It is a tiny product of human madness before the majesty of the Savior's sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the Cross. A pandemic of disbelief.

I know that COVID-19 and any germs and pathogenic bacteria that interact with the 5G system will lead mankind to death. Pay attention to Moscow. Dismantle all 5G installations in Moscow, St. Petersburg and all major cities. Through these installations want to lead to panic, chaos and death of all living that is in the world.

The spiritual war I was talking about has begun. Bishops, priests you have time to repent, be in the love of God. There is no death, there is eternity. That's what I find myself judging. What you do not like Tsar Nikolay Alexandrovich and his august family? They are not an example for you? What will you call me now? Forgive me, but I love you more than my life.

To our God Glory always nowadays and forever and ever. Amen to

755924179458512.jpg

He might be careful about high places with windows.

Of course Putin can assassin him like he did it numerous times before.
But in this case Father Sergy becomes automatically a Martyr and Holy Man.
In this case monasteries of Athos mount / Greek start to condemn Putin as a murder.
It's difficult to believe Putin gonna risk it because Athos is for Orthodox Christians the outstanding spiritual center which monks support Father Sergy.
If Putin murders Father Sergy his regime will quickly fail due to the huge outrage of Orthodox Christians in Russia.

For example, Athos's Elder Father Rafail Berestov supports Father Sergy.
The spiritual stand of Father Rafail is much higher in Russian Orthodoxy as that of Bishops of even Patriarch of Russia.
For believers he is an authority, not the Russian Church

Church and State.

Up to the voters how long he stays, not up to the church.

Forum List

Back