Boris gets it right for once - "anti vaxxers are nuts"

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Boris Johnson has hit out at anti-vaccination conspiracy theorists describing them as “nuts”.

The government has announced that it wants 30 million people to get a flu jab, as the NHS prepares for a possible second wave of Covid-19 later this year.

Well there is a first time for everything I suppose. Lets hope the virus kills off these thick fuckers before they can harm normal people.

Yes! Always believe the State, big HC, and big Pharma. They know what’s best for you.

Boris Johnson has hit out at anti-vaccination conspiracy theorists describing them as “nuts”.

The government has announced that it wants 30 million people to get a flu jab, as the NHS prepares for a possible second wave of Covid-19 later this year.

Well there is a first time for everything I suppose. Lets hope the virus kills off these thick fuckers before they can harm normal people.

Get your vaccinations and you need not worry about the lives or deaths of those who do not. Wear your mask as well, they are like lucky charms---magically delicious.

I can’t wait till the COVID vaccine comes out

This board will be swamped with fear mongering rumors of the horrible diseases it causes

Forum List

Back