The speech Briebart made that got his assassinated by Obama

oh and we know he was murdered because the official version given by the authoritys investigation of it followed the same pattern of events like the JFK assassination,where the facts dont fit the explanation given by the government.
Dude collapsed and died from a heart attack. LA Coroner's autopsy determined he had cardiomegaly which caused a heart attack, they performed toxicology tests which came back mostly clean just some booze.

What facts didn't fit? Do you have a picture of him with an arrow sticking out of his chest or something? By "facts" do you mean whatever you can imagine up?

I have heard he died from excessive masterbation

Just a rumor, but the facts seem to fit
it wasn't the masturbation that killed him it was the blisters on his dick.....it's a cautionary tale for the use of lube...

Dude collapsed and died from a heart attack. LA Coroner's autopsy determined he had cardiomegaly which caused a heart attack, they performed toxicology tests which came back mostly clean just some booze.

What facts didn't fit? Do you have a picture of him with an arrow sticking out of his chest or something? By "facts" do you mean whatever you can imagine up?

I have heard he died from excessive masterbation

Just a rumor, but the facts seem to fit
it wasn't the masturbation that killed him it was the blisters on his dick.....it's a cautionary tale for the use of lube...

Yup. I heard that is why he combusted. Damn firestarters make me sick.

If he was going to be assassinated, it would have happened a long time before he finally died. That asshole was mouthy.

Has the OP been around to defend his stupid thread?

Obama of course didnt kill him personally.He did the same thing that former president CIA operative Bill Clinton did.Obama like Clinton and Bush sr,also has strong connections to the CIA. So he used them to kill of Breibart because of this speech Breibart made against him.

oh and we know he was murdered because the official version given by the authoritys investigation of it followed the same pattern of events like the JFK assassination,where the facts dont fit the explanation given by the government.

Here is the speech that got him killed by Obama.

Speech that got Breitbart assassinated by Obama (NDAA) - YouTube
My friend, my dogs WERE assassinated by establishment's gunman, because I was not only making videos complaining about establishment, which is absolutely meaningless to them, but I was presenting a very clear solution to replace the establishment. that is the cause for concern to them. I watched this video of this guy, and I see absolutely nothing threatening in his speech to the establishment, absolutely NOTHING more than your average Sarah Bachmann or Michelle Palin Obama would have said. this video is absolutely NOTHING new - the likes of Hillary Clinton and Alex Jones can run their mouth day after day against establishment with the establishment media, but as long as they present no clear solution, they are no threat and at the end of the day can party WITH establishment.

Brietbart died of a heart attack.

Did Obama feed him a bunch of fried chicken?

Don't you see, Mad_Cabbie? Obama had his Evil Agents of Evil zap Breitbart with his "I Smite You" Heart Attack Ray (patent pending).

Or something. :cuckoo:

Obama of course didnt kill him personally.He did the same thing that former president CIA operative Bill Clinton did.Obama like Clinton and Bush sr,also has strong connections to the CIA. So he used them to kill of Breibart because of this speech Breibart made against him.

My friend, my dogs WERE assassinated by establishment's gunman, because I was not only making videos complaining about establishment, which is absolutely meaningless to them, but I was presenting a very clear solution to replace the establishment. that is the cause for concern to them. I watched this video of this guy, and I see absolutely nothing threatening in his speech to the establishment, absolutely NOTHING more than your average Sarah Bachmann or Michelle Palin Obama would have said. this video is absolutely NOTHING new - the likes of Hillary Clinton and Alex Jones can run their mouth day after day against establishment with the establishment media, but as long as they present no clear solution, they are no threat and at the end of the day can party WITH establishment.

My friend, my dogs WERE assassinated by establishment's gunman, because I was not only making videos complaining about establishment, which is absolutely meaningless to them, but I was presenting a very clear solution to replace the establishment.
I present the alternative... the government doesn't give a shit about some psychotic tool making youtube videos or posting self-absorbed threads on message boards that get mocked until he's worn out his welcome and gets banned.

Next time you get dogs take better care of them instead of using your irresponsibility as yet another avenue to blame the government for persecuting you.

Peeves, in his delusional state, actually thinks he's threatening, and that the government gives a follicated rodent's posterior about him. :lol:

3168256-6047518896-tumbl.gif

since you are the only one that ever does their homework PVSI.you should take a look at these links.

It could not have been a heart attack because the symptoms he displayed were not the symptoms you see in a heart attack. one of Obamas pals in the CIA poisoned him the same way former CIA asset clinton used his CIA buddies to murder several people about his drug smuggling activites in arkansas he was involved with with his pal Bush sr.also a techinicin who saw briebert HE mysteriously died as well.Obama like clinton,is starting to have a body count.

with clinton,it was called people were arkansawed.i guess with obama,briebet would have been obamasawed.as you can see from the links,he was a threat to obama. oh and its not just Briebart he has ordered the CIA to kill off either.

Looks like he got them to kill Tom Clancy as well among a few others.
we even have a fomer CIA operative saying Obama had the CIA kill him off. dont forget,e howard hunt who worked for the CIA,after denying it for years,on his deathbed confession,he confessed he lied all those years and he was in dallas that day as part of a CIA operation to kill kennedy and nixon and johnson were major players involved.

so it wouldnt be the FIRST time a president used the CIA to kill a famous person.oh and the clintons had vince foster killed off as well who happened the be the highest elected offcial to die under very mysterious circumstances since john kennedy.

Breitbart?s coroner poisoned to death?

Jim Garrow: Breitbart, Hastings and Clancy were murdered by Obama - National Political Rebuttal | Examiner.com

Ex-CIA agent says Obama had Andrew Breitbart and Tom Clancy assassinated |

were talking about an EX CIA agent here saying this.thats heavy stuff.

What a coincidence! Breitbart's coroner dead from arsenic poisoning? ? RT USA

Last edited:
As if anyone cared enough about Breitbart to have him assasinated. His fat ass had a heart attack.

ahh but thats the OFFICIAL version of what our corrupt government says.the facts and evidence prove otherwise.He did not display the symptons associated with having a heart attack.

read my links.the facts say otherwise.

no wonder obama wanted HELLERY as his secretary of state.Obomination learned from the master,clinton,how to kill people off that were a threat to you. this preacher is funny to listen to but he tells it like it is,the truth.that you'll never see a president stand trial for a murder because he is above the law.Him and most senators are.

You'll never see a president tried for murder and you'll never see an assassin of a president stand trial for murder cause like he said,the government operatives kill them off.ever hear of Lee Harvey Oswald or John Wilkes booth? two ALLEGED assassins who never got their day in court because they were innocent?

after about the first 8 minuts of the 15 minute video i stopped laughing,he was funny at first but after a while,it got old.He would ba taken more serious if he didnt scream like he does,but thats a preacher for ya.:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HLiVRg4MYw]Breitbart is Not the Only Mysterious Death - YouTube[/ame]

Obama like his long time friend and pal slick willie clinton,he las learned from them how to be a mass murderer and kill people off that pose a threat to him.

Breitbart died from excessive masterbation

I read it on the internet

Forum List

Back