The special election that will follow John Lewis's death. Can a Republican win?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
As you all know his death is imminent and I was wondering what are the odds a Republican can take his place? Is his district solidly democratic?

Either way it will be nice to be rid of one of the biggest race baiting pos's in DC. Hopefully his soon to be replacement is not like that.

As you all know his death is imminent and I was wondering what are the odds a Republican can take his place? Is his district solidly democratic?

Either way it will be nice to be rid of one of the biggest race baiting pos's in DC. Hopefully his soon to be replacement is not like that.

Who cares. As long as the piece of shit dies fast so not to much tax payer money is wasted on him who cares.

Wow.

It will be a great day for America when you die.

Everytime a Republican has ran since 2002, they have always lost to Democrats. Sorry, but I don't think your pipe dream is gonna come true.

And.....................I also think it's kinda ghoulish to be hoping for his death and replacement by a Republican, especially while he's still fairly healthy.

Here.................Wiki has the stats for his district for you....................

Georgia's 5th congressional district - Wikipedia

With all the gerrymandering the Democrats have done it's probably a solid blue district.

• Banned

Wow.

It will be a great day for America when you die.
K

Anything topical to add or are you still stuck in worthless bandwidth mode?

• Banned
And.....................I also think it's kinda ghoulish to be hoping for his death and replacement by a Republican, especially while he's still fairly healthy.

I'm not hoping for anything. He has STAGE 4 and at his age and health (fat out of shape) you know as well as I that it IS TERMINAL.
Reality not hope. His illness does not suddenly change his character.

I'm not hoping for anything. He has STAGE 4 and at his age and health (fat out of shape) you know as well as I that it IS TERMINAL.

Can you at least wait until he dies first? If not then, can you at least wait until he is admitted to the hospital?

Not in his district...it leans heavily democrat...any republican that would even come close there would have to be a very liberal republican....

Not in his district...it leans heavily democrat...any republican that would even come close there would have to be a very liberal republican....

Yep, because when you see where the Republican ran against the Democrat, the Democrat got 230,000 or more votes, while the Republican only managed 45,000.

Can you at least wait until he dies first? If not then, can you at least wait until he is admitted to the hospital?
Why wait? I am curious. You idiots don't even wait for the morgue wagon before posting anti gun shit after shootings. Get off my nuts

If we are going by "old, fat and out of shape", how much time does Donnie Two Scoops have?

If we are going by "old, fat and out of shape", how much time does Donnie Two Scoops have?
Plenty since he doesn't have cancer.

Next stupid fucking question?

Funny how God is knocking off the biggest proponents of removing Orange Man Bad from office.

Pelosi is next.

Longer than you and Cancer Face Pelosi.

Pelosi has Cancer. It’s 4th Stage TDS.

Plenty since he doesn't have cancer.

Next stupid fucking question?

Funny how God is knocking off the biggest proponents of removing Orange Man Bad from office.

Pelosi is next.

Gonna be interesting to see what Karma is going to do with you if you keep wishing death on others.

Forum List

Back