It's as good as a guarantee - Democrats will regain the House in 2024

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
I have always said, there is no lower form of scum than a RINO. Some Republican voters make the mistake of thinking that a RINO is the lesser of two evils between that RINO and a Democrat. The fact is, a RINO is worse than a Democrat. So, the RINOs lead by RINO master McCarthy were out for revenge for the ouster of McCarthy as speaker, they took it out on Rep. George Santos. Do I approve of some of the acts that Santos is supposedly guilty of? No. However, Santos had over a 96% voting grade for voting the way a Republican - a REAL Republican should. Santos was not stabbing his voting base in the back like RINOs constantly do. I like the fight an defiance of Santos as apposed to what most so-called Republicans do, which is find the first Democrats zipper they can put bend down on their knees for.

RINOs are what make the Republican the stupid party. Whether you love or hate the Democrat Party, you have to respect them for always circling the wagons around one of their members under attack and not throwing them under the bus. With the Santos voting record being available, enough Republican voters will be angered by the Santos expulsion that they either simply won't vote for the known RINO in their district, or they will do like I will be doing, which is voting Democrat to increase the chances of getting rid of RINO scum. I am an American Independent. I voted for the RINO in my district in 2022, because true to typical RINO scum, he lied to everyone about who he really was. Well, hopefully we can primary him, if he is not primaried then I will absolutely be voting Democrat just get rid of a RINO. There will be more than enough irate Republican voters who will give the middle finger to RINOs that Democrats will regain the house on 2024.

I have always said, there is no lower form of scum than a RINO. Some Republican voters make the mistake of thinking that a RINO is the lesser of two evils between that RINO and a Democrat. The fact is, a RINO is worse than a Democrat. So, the RINOs lead by RINO master McCarthy were out for revenge for the ouster of McCarthy as speaker, they took it out on Rep. George Santos. Do I approve of some of the acts that Santos is supposedly guilty of? No. However, Santos had over a 96% voting grade for voting the way a Republican - a REAL Republican should. Santos was not stabbing his voting base in the back like RINOs constantly do. I like the fight an defiance of Santos as apposed to what most so-called Republicans do, which is find the first Democrats zipper they can put bend down on their knees for.

RINOs are what make the Republican the stupid party. Whether you love or hate the Democrat Party, you have to respect them for always circling the wagons around one of their members under attack and not throwing them under the bus. With the Santos voting record being available, enough Republican voters will be angered by the Santos expulsion that they either simply won't vote for the known RINO in their district, or they will do like I will be doing, which is voting Democrat to increase the chances of getting rid of RINO scum. I am an American Independent. I voted for the RINO in my district in 2022, because true to typical RINO scum, he lied to everyone about who he really was. Well, hopefully we can primary him, if he is not primaried then I will absolutely be voting Democrat just get rid of a RINO. There will be more than enough irate Republican voters who will give the middle finger to RINOs that Democrats will regain the house on 2024.
And the W.H. Your police will also continue to take orders from Canandian police, guaranteed. Remember who warned you guys.for so long...

thank you for keeping the family infighting so alive. We thank you.

I share the disdain for RINOs, but when majority control of the House can depend on a single vote, I am loathe to give it back to the Democrats. On a brighter note, the Senate is likely going to switch over to GOP control. It is too early to predict the White House, since it is unlikely that Biden will be renominated.

Democrat would never vote to oust one of their own for the same reason.

Appears that thanks to several RINOs on the take, the Democrats are already running the House.

When they refused to impeach the Homeland Security Sec....they pretty much revealed who they were and what they were up to.

The OP types shit with no proof. How about a projection or two? Ok, here's mine, splitting the 12 toss-ups.

The House looks to be going GOP majority in 2024 (223 to 212) unless you have some voter-fraud scheme inside info?

1701456895649.png

I share the disdain for RINOs, but when majority control of the House can depend on a single vote, I am loathe to give it back to the Democrats. On a brighter note, the Senate is likely going to switch over to GOP control. It is too early to predict the White House, since it is unlikely that Biden will be renominated.
There are no such thing as RINOs.

If they are in the GOP, they are Republicans.

Bin Partisanship.

You confuse Liberal vs Conservative with Democrat vs Republican. It's okay though. Many of us understand your ignorance here as we know you have been lobotomized by rightwing News outlets.
NO, that's what you do. You revealed your idiocy by saying there are no RINOs.

Of course there are RINOs. You have to be an idiot to believe otherwise.

The only people who are Republicans In Name Only are the Trump Cultists, who aren't in any way "conservatives" at all. Spending like drunken sailors, overturning voting rights, and women's health choices, demonizing liberals, calling for an end to government institutions who would oppose their overthrow of the democracy. Calling the press the "enemy of the people". These are authoritarian policies, not conservative.

Most rational, sane people don't fall for that RINO bs. RINO is a term made up to deflect attentions away from far right whackos.

The only people who are Republicans In Name Only are the Trump Cultists, who aren't in any way "conservatives" at all. Spending like drunken sailors, overturning voting rights, and women's health choices, demonizing liberals, calling for an end to government institutions who would oppose their overthrow of the democracy. Calling the press the "enemy of the people". These are authoritarian policies, not conservative.
They are Republicans. They are not Conservatives. They are CINOs :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back