It's as good as a guarantee - Democrats will regain the House in 2024

A Republican is a Republican. They run in Republican primaries. They raise money from constituents as a Republican. Wake the eff up. Name calling and insults cannot change reality.
When they vote for Democrat legislation, they are RINOs.

I have always said, there is no lower form of scum than a RINO. Some Republican voters make the mistake of thinking that a RINO is the lesser of two evils between that RINO and a Democrat. The fact is, a RINO is worse than a Democrat. So, the RINOs lead by RINO master McCarthy were out for revenge for the ouster of McCarthy as speaker, they took it out on Rep. George Santos. Do I approve of some of the acts that Santos is supposedly guilty of? No. However, Santos had over a 96% voting grade for voting the way a Republican - a REAL Republican should. Santos was not stabbing his voting base in the back like RINOs constantly do. I like the fight an defiance of Santos as apposed to what most so-called Republicans do, which is find the first Democrats zipper they can put bend down on their knees for.

RINOs are what make the Republican the stupid party. Whether you love or hate the Democrat Party, you have to respect them for always circling the wagons around one of their members under attack and not throwing them under the bus. With the Santos voting record being available, enough Republican voters will be angered by the Santos expulsion that they either simply won't vote for the known RINO in their district, or they will do like I will be doing, which is voting Democrat to increase the chances of getting rid of RINO scum. I am an American Independent. I voted for the RINO in my district in 2022, because true to typical RINO scum, he lied to everyone about who he really was. Well, hopefully we can primary him, if he is not primaried then I will absolutely be voting Democrat just get rid of a RINO. There will be more than enough irate Republican voters who will give the middle finger to RINOs that Democrats will regain the house on 2024.
While I understand the sentiment, I strongly encourage all to rethink the whole metaphor of throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

The ONLY thing stopping the Biden administration from passing absolutely horrendously destructive legislation now is those few RINOs in the House that gives us the slimmest of majorities. They aren't enough to pass good legislation that the Senate consistently blocks, but they are enough to prevent a whole lot of intolerable legislation being passed.

The worst of the RINOs still represents the best of America, i.e. people who share a vision of a strong, secure America with maximum liberty, choices, options, opportunity for all. And for that reason they will vote on the beneficial side of legislation far more than they will not. Even Liz Cheney, as dishonest and corrupt as she was, voted with McCarthy 92.9% of the time. I'm not sure but I believe Santos voting record was close to 100% of the time. There is no Republican in Congress who votes with the Democrats even a lot of the time on any issue that really matters to the American people.

If we Patriots, right wingers, Republicans, conservative independents etc. vote Democrat to punish somebody because we disagree with them on some issues or we don't like them personally, it won't be the RINOs who sink us. It will be those grumpy short sighted people who would allow the country to be destroyed by the most corrupt and totalitarian Congress/White House in American history rather than do the best possible thing and vote for the Republican.

bripat spread his paranoia and hysteria. yet wonders why Trump is sure to lose next year.
Again, what "paranoia and hysteria?" What could be more paranoid or hysterical than screaming that Trump instigate an insurrection of that he's going to create a dictatorship?

Progs crack me up.

GAwkSQtX0AArhqy

Not true.
1. RINOs are Never-Trumpers, like Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney, etc. The traitors prefer to lose elections waving the "conservative" flag, instead of joining the "Populist Republicans". Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

View attachment 866599

2. Democrats would just love we Republicans to all be "conservatives" so you could win every election, like Mitt & McCain lost. Trump figured out the winning "populist" policies that attracts independents. Old Money Republicans prefer the old maxim "democrats fall in love and conservatives fall in line:. Fuck that.
So you're saying populism is the only way the GOP can win elections? Pathetic what the orange bag O' shit has done to the party.

Forum List

Back