The South Carolina House has voted to add the firing squad to the state's execution methods amid a lack of lethal-injection drugs

The bill now goes to Republican Gov. Henry McMaster, who has said he'll sign it...i think i have my 2024 favorite!
Fucking RINOs. In reality they are dirty Democrat working cops on the beat with the police union.
The politics of mass murder, ethnic cleansing, abortion, birth control, death penalty, and population control are always from the extreme left.

Gun-grabbing democrat cops and their ivy league law school prosecutors can't even give us a probable cause for a warrant, let alone any due process or proof beyond a reasonable doubt for a murder "conviction" in a small-town red-light-district court system.

Hanging used to be an accepted method of execution if done properly. Hanging Nazis became a science after the WW2 Nuremburg trials. The "In Cold Blood" killers were hanged in Kansas in the 50's and Iraqis hanged Saddam.

"Amid a lack of lethal injection drugs"? What does that mean? Is the state of South Carolina unable to obtain these drugs for some reason? Like Florida it still offers the option of electrocution.

What I don't understand is that there are hundreds of different chemicals and drugs that will kill someone pretty quickly if injected. Why be particular that only certain combinations can be used? No secobarbital available? How about pentobarbital or fentanyl or battery acid? Injecting any of those products and countless others will kill the injectee to death.
Because the progressive compassion is to give the death of their angels like George Floyd as little pain as possible, even though those angels go out and wickedly brutalize their victims...Yes Dorothy, this isnt Kansas anymore...

Good.

Quick, inexpensive, and easy.

Now if they would only just make the death penalty something to fear again by just executing ones punished by it instead of babysitting them for a decade. And make it a more frequent sentence because there are a whole lot of people who need to be removed from society.

One State Will Soon Introduce Firing Squad as Execution Method

"Death by firing squad is poised to become an execution method in South Carolina as the state faces a lack of lethal-injection drugs.

The state House passed a bill Wednesday, 66-43, approving the use of firing squads, two months after the state Senate approved the measure, 32-11.

Condemned inmates will be able to choose between electrocution or firing squad if lethal injection drugs are unavailable."

HELL YEAH!

'Inhumane'?

'Inhumane' is violently raping then setting on fire a victim. 'Inhumane' is kidnapping, sexually abusing, then brutally murdering a child. 'Inhumane' is some of the ghastly methods murderers kill their victims, making them suffer beforehand.

If it were up to me I would pass / impose a law that would result in monstrous criminals being put to death in the EXACT same way they murdered their innocent victims so that they go through the same fear, same horror, same pain, and same painful, grizzly deaths they gave their victims....talk about a 'deterrent'.

Allowing them to die in an instant by eating a bullet is more 'humane' than many deserve. Electrocution is a better way to go than described above, again, better than many deserve.

Screw murderer's rights to a 'humane' painless death - is that what they gave their victims?

Were I the PA Director for SC I would put posters and commercials out making it perfectly clear that if anyone commits a horrific crime in SC warranting the death penalty they will be electrocuted or shot. I would show videos of people getting electrocuted and describe what happens during an electrocution, how their eyes can pop out of the sockets, their craniums can actually catch fire if done incorrectly, etc.... I would want to scare the shite out of people, to make them NOT want to commit such crimes in SC.

FEAR of an existing Justice System's punishment for committing heinous crimes warranting the death penalty is a good thing...IMO.

Remember Gary Gilmore?

He was the first person to be executed in the U.S. after the SCOTUS reinstated capital punishment. It was by firing squad.

Last I saw Rat poison is easily available at Home Depot.
So what's the problem?:dunno:

Hell, just inject Draino for all I care.

Might be even less expensive to give a couple of speedballs to the perp and then have a relative of the victim deliver the "magic knee." Take only a few minutes and never fails. :heehee:

The bill now goes to Republican Gov. Henry McMaster, who has said he'll sign it...i think i have my 2024 favorite!

Seems kind of logical in a place of guns and killing to kill people with guns.
Perhaps, although dropping people out of helicopters is a lot more stylish.

Forum List

Back