The South Carolina House has voted to add the firing squad to the state's execution methods amid a lack of lethal-injection drugs

The only reason this is happening is Death Penalty opponents are pressuring any drug manufacturer who makes the lethal injection drugs to not sell to the State governments that use them for implementing a lethal injection execution.
Doing this in public and in front of a camera may be a deterrent. However this will probably become popular when we become a total totalitarian police state.

The only reason this is happening is Death Penalty opponents are pressuring any drug manufacturer who makes the lethal injection drugs to not sell to the State governments that use them for implementing a lethal injection execution.
Doing this in public and in front of a camera may be a deterrent. However this will probably become popular when we become a total totalitarian police state.
I am told by progressive slaves that the death penalty isnt a deterrent to keep others from committing heinous crimes, but it sure does stop the "Repeat Offenders"...

"Amid a lack of lethal injection drugs"? What does that mean? Is the state of South Carolina unable to obtain these drugs for some reason? Like Florida it still offers the option of electrocution.

I am told by progressive slaves that the death penalty isnt a deterrent to keep others from committing heinous crimes, but it sure does stop the "Repeat Offenders"...

Some crimes are just too terrible to leave the punishment at "3 hots and a cot" for life.

"Amid a lack of lethal injection drugs"? What does that mean? Is the state of South Carolina unable to obtain these drugs for some reason? Like Florida it still offers the option of electrocution.

The manufacturers are refusing to sell to the State agencies responsible for executions.

Pfizer To Stop Selling Drugs For Use In Lethal Injections
Thanks, I was unaware of it. It seems strange that the drugs used in abortions and the frankenstein machine used to suck the brains out of full term fetuses are apparently widely available.

The manufacturers are refusing to sell to the State agencies responsible for executions.

Thanks, I was unaware of it. It seems strange that the drugs used in abortions and the frankenstein machine used to suck the brains out of full term fetuses are apparently widely available.

Actually didn't think of that angle.

The bill now goes to Republican Gov. Henry McMaster, who has said he'll sign it...i think i have my 2024 favorite!

Lethal injection is pretty stupid, in my view.

What the matter with an electric chair powered by wind turbines and solar panels?

Or perhaps hanging, where the same rope and tree can be used multiple times.

The proven guilty receive more humane treatment than the totally and completely innocent.

What the matter with an electric chair powered by wind turbines and solar panels?

It does seem like a lot of trouble for the same results.

The bill now goes to Republican Gov. Henry McMaster, who has said he'll sign it...i think i have my 2024 favorite!

Do you know that before they get their lethal injection, that the person doing the injection, swabs the arm so it wont get infected?

What I don't understand is that there are hundreds of different chemicals and drugs that will kill someone pretty quickly if injected. Why be particular that only certain combinations can be used? No secobarbital available? How about pentobarbital or fentanyl or battery acid? Injecting any of those products and countless others will kill the injectee to death.

Forum List

Back