Multiple people have been injured in a shooting at a shopping mall in Columbia, South Carolina’s capital, police said

Does anybody really CARE if innocent people get killed?
We have 30,000 killed by guns every year
What is one or two extra?

What is important is that a gun buyer is able to purchase the lethal weapon of his choice
30,000 innocent people are NOT killed by guns each year.

That beast Jewayne M. Price looks like a sister of Stacey Abrams. Are they certain it is a male?

I thought it was whites doing all these mass shootings
"Jewayne" :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 632002

Hmmm, was it a gang dispute maybe, and then somehow the citizens were caught up in the crossfire or was it the targeting of a specific group or of specific individual's ??.

Anyway it's time to get real tough with gang law's in this country. It should be that joining anything that has gang associated with it in a title, and the members are what they call young gang bangers, then a fine of big bucks would be required to not go to jail, and probation for one year afterwards should suffice. After that it should be warned that joining a street gang has dire consequences concerning the law's against one if they join one.

Seven people shot in separate incidents on Easter Sunday in Baltimore​

Man arrested for deadly shooting at family Easter celebration in Clayton County​

Violent Easter Sunday: 1 dead, multiple wounded in shootings across Philadelphia​

More than 30 people were shot over the holiday weekend

These events only make me long more and more for the Second Coming.

A good day to remember: It is finished. It is accomplished. But the final chapter has not yet played out.

Maranatha.

I keep asking myself if the giant meteor that is supposed to go by us in about 10 years just shouldn't come a bit closer to us myself.

dudes out on bail too and involved in the killing of a basket ball player,.What crime will he did next,.
Unbelievable. I don't see how anyone can get their head wrapped around this leftist ideology in which is full of pure hatred at almost everything that moves. They try to hide it, but the facts can't be refuted.

Unbelievable. I don't see how anyone can get their head wrapped around this leftist ideology in which is full of pure hatred at almost everything that moves. They try to hide it, but the facts can't be refuted.
me either,. the brainwashed celebs.

Forum List

Back