Multiple people have been injured in a shooting at a shopping mall in Columbia, South Carolina’s capital, police said

I watched the Fake News broadcast from there on You Tube. All the broadcasters were Black Afro American females. The police chief and the Fake News media are so far silent on any description which invariably means emotionally oppressed Black Afro American Negroes People of Color perpetrated the mass shooting.

If we are to stop the plague of Black Domestic Terrorism, law enforcement must commence stop and frisk policies, use metal detectors, remove DA's and judges who let obvious criminals back on the streets, etc.

Last edited:
Wow. Sucks that happened. I've been known to go to that very mall on occasion, it's not bad.

10 people were hit by gunfire, 2 people were injured by being trampled, and nobody died. Those in the hospital don't have life threatening injuries.

I watched the Fake News broadcast from there on You Tube. All the broadcasters were Black Afro American females. The police chief and the Fake News media are so far silent on any description which invariably means Black Afro American Negroes perpetrated the mass shooting.
Carnac is never wrong.

3a3b77c699384a5a51e8a5d10a0afa64.jpg

Does anybody really CARE if innocent people get killed?
We have 30,000 killed by guns every year
What is one or two extra?

What is important is that a gun buyer is able to purchase the lethal weapon of his choice

The savages are just as dangerous with knives. :dunno: To reduce crime, more of them need to be locked up the first time they serve notice on society that they are dangerous.

The idea that certain club's, group's, and/or societies have to except the bad amongst their group along with the good, ummmm is as ridiculous as it gets.

Problems amongst any group that is somehow being held together by what they feel are attributes that would identify them as family, needs to be re-evaluated by those group's in order for them to not be dragged down by that bad in which is undoubtedly being accepted amongst the group's without them somehow discriminating against that bad in which would be smart IMHO.

Attempting to allow bad to dominate or create the profile of the group, otherwise therefore allowing bad a safe place/space of operations to reside within the group is not a good thing at all.

It's time to take a stand for good everyone, and this goes for all group's. We must give incentives for group's that separate themselves from the evil within. We must hold up good, and condemn evil wherever it raises it's ugly head. Simple concept that worked in the past, and the nation needs to get back to that concept ASAP.

Carnac is never wrong.

3a3b77c699384a5a51e8a5d10a0afa64.jpg

I can remember a time in the not too far past, where the USMB liberals would be outraged at presumptive remarks like the ones posted in this thread. They would have been jumping in the middle of everyone's shit and calling them "racists" for such assumptions.

I wonder what changed here in that short amount of time? :auiqs.jpg:

People really shooting at the mall on Easter weekend smh

Kind of odd that as a shooting unfolds at Columbiana Mall the local channels are showing Motorcross, NHL, golf, and a paid ad for Cindy Crawford's health beauty cream.

You know…..if the guys who did this had been in jail…where they belonged………they wouldn’t have been shooting at each other with illegal guns they can’t buy, own or carry……..

How about we start there?

What is important is that a gun buyer is able to purchase the lethal weapon of his choice
Depends on the people--are they innocent or they more gang bangers? It bothers me if they are innocents----it doesn't bother me if they are more gang bangers. This said the gangs involved should be rounded up and shot. This is the most logical solution---but nope the US wont do it...so more innocent people will get hurt.

Yeah….most of them by suicide…….of the majority of the rest? Criminals, in the criminal life, murdered by criminals……..and the innocents killed? The majority of those deaths are the friends, family and associates of those criminals………..

Meanwhile….law abiding, good people use their legal guns on average 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies, murders, beatings and stabbings………..they save lives…..

can you tell which number is bigger?

Did he buy it legally, or did it fall off a truck?

No arrests, but holding a guy, Jewayne M. Price, expected to be charged with unlawful carrying of a pistol.

Jewayne M. Price....

Obviously of Nordic descent.

These events only make me long more and more for the Second Coming.

A good day to remember: It is finished. It is accomplished. But the final chapter has not yet played out.

Maranatha.

Maybe if you loons taught respect in the classroom instead of talking about sex to kindergarten kids. We wouldn't have the violence.

Maybe if you loons taught respect in the classroom instead of talking about sex to kindergarten kids. We wouldn't have the violence.
Where is anyone teaching sex to kindergartners?

You are making shit up

Forum List

Back