Multiple people have been injured in a shooting at a shopping mall in Columbia, South Carolina’s capital, police said

There will be some shooting today. Easter cook out, and Sunday is a big drinking day for hood rats. Check your local news feeds for late afternoon into the evening, there will be shooting and DUI crashes by hood rats.

The word "mall" tells me everything I need to know about the shooter(s).

View attachment 631650
Whoa!

A lot of people probably thought the same thing when they heard the news, but people usually keep quiet, only rolling their eyes and shaking their heads!

But since the media no longer identify the "background" of bad guys, we cannot be sure.

We will have to wait for any photographs or at least names.

i know i will be accused of racism and fat shaming but the arrested suspect turned out to be another fat African American, just like Frank James

Whoa!

A lot of people probably thought the same thing when they heard the news, but people usually keep quiet, only rolling their eyes and shaking their heads!

But since the media no longer identify the "background" of bad guys, we cannot be sure.

We will have to wait for any photographs or at least names.
Well, that's not totally true....

The truth is that if the shooter is white, MAGA, or militia type kook, then the media is all over reporting it, so they can beat into the head of the population that THESE are the people that are the whole of non leftist society in America, and to that end we must disarm the population...

The fact that they are not plastering his pic all over the news by now, just shows me, it's not who they want it to be...

Well, that's not totally true....

The truth is that if the shooter is white, MAGA, or militia type kook, then the media is all over reporting it, so they can beat into the head of the population that THESE are the people that are the whole of non leftist society in America, and to that end we must disarm the population...

The fact that they are not plastering his pic all over the news by now, just shows me, it's not who they want it to be...
The shooter, or one of three, is very black and over weight.

Carnac the Magnificent always guesses the right answer.

"Columbia Police Chief W.H. “Skip” Holbrook said 22-year-old Jewayne M. Price, who was one of three people initially detained by law enforcement as a person of interest, remains in police custody and is expected to be charged with unlawful carrying of a pistol."

Jewayne Price South Carolina Arrested! Suspect in South Carolina Mall Shooting

jewayne.jpg

There will be some shooting today. Easter cook out, and Sunday is a big drinking day for hood rats. Check your local news feeds for late afternoon into the evening, there will be shooting and DUI crashes by hood rats.
Something happened in Pittsburgh today I heard.

Nine people were wounded in a shooting at a club in Hampton, SC early this morning—just one day after ten people were wounded in a shooting at a South Carolina mall.

We shouldn’t have to live under the constant threat of gun violence in this country.

Nine people were wounded in a shooting at a club in Hampton, SC early this morning—just one day after ten people were wounded in a shooting at a South Carolina mall.

We shouldn’t have to live under the constant threat of gun violence in this country.

THIS is an ad for Caras Lounge where the shooting took place.

Notice anything?

download.jpeg

What do racist rednecks do today? Mate with their cousins.

Like everything else, blacks have much higher incest rates than whites.

Heal thyself, ghetto dweller
That's a lie, knuckle dragger.
Inbreeding is more common in the following states: 1 Washington 2 Oregon 3 Montana 4 South Dakota 5 New Mexico 6 Oklahoma 7 Arkansas 8 Louisiana 9 Indiana 10 Kentucky.

Forum List

Back