bad news hour for MAGA-land: 3 men convicted of supporting plot to kidnap Gov. Whitmer + Meadows has to testify about Jan 6 in Georgia Court

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
A South Carolina judge just said Mark Meadows must testify before the Atlanta special grand jury investigating the 2020 election

Bad news for hate filled lefties too. The Wisconsin Christmas parade hit and run murderer was found guilty on all charges.

Good. He belongs under the jail.. only Trump would say he's special and there are good people on both sides. The creep is a monster.

I've certainly been told by those on the left here that I'm in that "MAGA" crowd, but none of this has any impact on me whatsoever...

A South Carolina judge just said Mark Meadows must testify before the Atlanta special grand jury investigating the 2020 election

What is a MAGA person?

The conviction has ZERO to do with “bad news” for MAGA. A lie as a thread headline is SOP for bakedbrotard.

I also don’t speak for all conservatives or MAGA supporters, but I’m not sure I give a fuck if Meadows has to testify.

Dopey thread has no value.

The “good people on both sides” line was never what you liberals pretend it was.

And I happen to agree that murderous scumbags belong in prison. The perp was and is a monster.

You must have forgotten about Charlottesville.

Forum List

Back