The shit is being thrown into the fan.

Still a credible argument. How would the "taunting area" improve the conversation? Or are there just too many inconsistensies, refusals and deletions of comment from the right wing side of this to suit you?

Now that we all know you do not have me on 'ignore' how about answering those two questions that you keep running away from? Until you do, you have zip to say about anyone else NOT answering YOUR questions.

Psycho brought the topic of questions up here, #38

I asked the questions here, #41.

I asked again, here, #29. Still no answer.

Libs are wanting to surrender in Iraq

When you tell the enemy the moment you are leaving the fight - is it surrender

actually...Bush has recently revised his definition of "success" in Iraq to be "less violence"....so clearly, we will leave Iraq before the fighting has completely stopped under even the most hawkish of scenarios. Will that be surrender then?

And you seem to suggest that it is the "telling of the moment of departure" which makes said departure a "surrender". Do you honestly think that, if we left under cover of darkness without telling anyone beforehand, the bad guys couldn't figure it out on their own by about noon of the next day? Don't you think it is a better idea, in terms of the Iraqi government and military, to give them a target date at which time they need to be ready to carry the load? If we left "without telling anyone" - thus avoiding your definition of "surrender", don't you think that the Iraqi government and military would be caught off guard by such a move?:rofl:

Well it looks like Psycho has run away, actually probably went to sleep after posting all night. He came slumming I guess, being banned from his main site and all.

I wonder if it was a perm ban? Sorry to take off topic.

I don't have you on ignore, I don't have anyone on ignore, I never will have anyone on ignore.

Well it looks like Psycho has run away, actually probably went to sleep after posting all night. He came slumming I guess, being banned from his main site and all.

I wonder if it was a perm ban? Sorry to take off topic.

I just choose to ignore your senseless and derogatory self. Thanks for reminding me, however. Did you get your cookies off informing all the readers that I had been banned from the other place? I can go back when I please to go back if that makes you feel any better.

I wonder if your stupidity is perm? I suspect it is.

I don't have you on ignore, I don't have anyone on ignore, I never will have anyone on ignore.

I just choose to ignore your senseless and derogatory self. Thanks for reminding me, however. Did you get your cookies off informing all our readers that I had been banned from the other place? I can go back when I please to go back if that makes you feel any better.

I wonder if your stupidity is perm? I suspect it is.

and about those questions you are dodging? I mean you were the one that said:

Oh no!!!!! The Dems are every bit and more concerned than you about the terrorists. WE choose a different analogy and a different approach. You think global warming is a myth?

oh yeah, you also said:

2006 said you are a stupid shit and I can't help you with that.

you are an asset to any board. Not.

Two for one, kitty.

All answered and done away with. Don't try to be a smart ass, kitty. You've already tried that and it didn't work out well for you.

You answered zip, as you posted above, all because of me! :cool: You ignored the concepts you brought up. You failed to discuss the questions, well you claim because 'I'm not worth it', meaning me, 'kitty'. Truth is pb, you are a loser of the first order. You are a bully with nothing to say. I doubt that if you could, you would be really dangerous. But in any case, it's not real and you are a toothless drone.

I answered everything you asked even before you asked it, kitty, and again after you asked it. I don't ignore concepts but I do discount them when I am satisfied they are without foundation. I never said that "you are not worth it" because frankly I think you are. But I ain't gonna carry your water. I told you how to get it for yourself and I know that you can do that.

You accuse me of being a bully with nothing to say, then explain why you so relentlessly pursue me? Explain this to me? "I doubt that if you could, you would be really dangerous." What evil do you have floating in your feeble mind? I am a toothless drone as you describe?

A loser in the first order? You have a lot pent up in you, kitty. I would seriously suggest that you see a physician immediately.

You answered zip, as you posted above, all because of me! :cool: You ignored the concepts you brought up. You failed to discuss the questions, well you claim because 'I'm not worth it', meaning me, 'kitty'. Truth is pb, you are a loser of the first order. You are a bully with nothing to say. I doubt that if you could, you would be really dangerous. But in any case, it's not real and you are a toothless drone.

I am far to separated from you and far too uneducated to help you in your dilemma. Please talk to your doctor.

I answered everything you asked even before you asked it, kitty, and again after you asked it. I don't ignore concepts but I do discount them when I am satisfied they are without foundation. I never said that "you are not worth it" because frankly I think you are. But I ain't gonna carry your water. I told you how to get it for yourself and I know that you can do that.

You accuse me of being a bully with nothing to say, then explain why you so relentlessly pursue me? Explain this to me? "I doubt that if you could, you would be really dangerous." What evil do you have floating in your feeble mind? I am a toothless drone as you describe?

A loser in the first order? You have a lot pent up in you, kitty. I would seriously suggest that you see a physician immediately.

I am far to separated from you and far too uneducated to help you in your dilemma. Please talk to your doctor.

with this, you are on ignore. I do think you can return to your under the rock.

actually...Bush has recently revised his definition of "success" in Iraq to be "less violence"....so clearly, we will leave Iraq before the fighting has completely stopped under even the most hawkish of scenarios. Will that be surrender then?

And you seem to suggest that it is the "telling of the moment of departure" which makes said departure a "surrender". Do you honestly think that, if we left under cover of darkness without telling anyone beforehand, the bad guys couldn't figure it out on their own by about noon of the next day? Don't you think it is a better idea, in terms of the Iraqi government and military, to give them a target date at which time they need to be ready to carry the load? If we left "without telling anyone" - thus avoiding your definition of "surrender", don't you think that the Iraqi government and military would be caught off guard by such a move?:rofl:

Success to the left is having the US lose in Iraq so they can use it for political gain

He is a total waste of time and space phy.

He needs to go dust his Ronny Reagan doll collection(the cowboys his favorite)
and clean up the basement because grandma will come down to do laundry today and she hates it when the strawberry Yahoo bottles are all over the place and he has cleaned up.

She may make him move back to his parents garage.

This seems like a waste of a post...

But....since we're on the subject.......maybe you should move........outta you parents garage/basement??????:eusa_dance:

And no more cheetoes..

OK, I moved one as you suggested. When you get old and you can move one it's a great beginning for a new day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, I can counter anything you got, cowgirl. You haven't countered a single argument in this thread without your pitiful innuendo and obfuscations. That's all you got? Your daddy needs to spank your ass.

When when you start to counter the facts?

We are all waiting patiently

another Rush soundbite with no meat. Why would anyone want to lose in Iraq and have to deal with the consequences of that?

Because Dems have invested their political future in defeat in Iraq

Remember how White Flag harry said the war is already lost?

Because Dems have invested their political future in defeat in Iraq

Remember how White Flag harry said the war is already lost?

you are deluded by your partisanship. And you are about as smart as a tree slug. democrats don't want to inherit a bucket of shit.... democrats do not want to take over a situation where the whole islamic world hates our guts and wants to fly airplanes into our buildings. democrats believe that Bush is leading us in the wrong direction. You can disagree with that - and your adoring love for Dubya clearly clouds your judgment - but that does not mean we want defeat in the war on islamic extremism. It only means that we do not believe that the way Dubya is going about it will lead to any victory in that war.

you are deluded by your partisanship. And you are about as smart as a tree slug. democrats don't want to inherit a bucket of shit.... democrats do not want to take over a situation where the whole islamic world hates our guts and wants to fly airplanes into our buildings. democrats believe that Bush is leading us in the wrong direction. You can disagree with that - and your adoring love for Dubya clearly clouds your judgment - but that does not mean we want defeat in the war on islamic extremism. It only means that we do not believe that the way Dubya is going about it will lead to any victory in that war.

I am deluded by your partisanship? If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black

I remined you what White Flag harry has said, and the Dems have done all they can to undermine the war - even pushing for surrender in Iraq

29. Do you support or oppose Congress setting a time-table for withdrawing United States troops from Iraq?

Support 54%
Oppose 39
DK/NA 7

from YOUR highly touted quinnipiac poll! LOL

29. Do you support or oppose Congress setting a time-table for withdrawing United States troops from Iraq?

Support 54%
Oppose 39
DK/NA 7

from YOUR highly touted quinnipiac poll! LOL

As I have asked - if the voters are for surrender and hate Republicans so much for blocking the surrender bill - why so the numbers for the Dems keep falling?

Forum List

Back