The shit is being thrown into the fan.

As I have asked - if the voters are for surrender and hate Republicans so much for blocking the surrender bill - why so the numbers for the Dems keep falling?

and as I have answered, the two are unrelated. How the public views congress and how the public views one specific piece of legistation are not connected. get over it. If you want to post the quinnipiac poll as a source, then you must be ready to answer questions -like this one from YOUR VERY link - raised therein.

and as I have answered, the two are unrelated. How the public views congress and how the public views one specific piece of legistation are not connected. get over it. If you want to post the quinnipiac poll as a source, then you must be ready to answer questions -like this one from YOUR VERY link - raised therein.

Unrelated?

Since Dems started showing what they were for - surrender, higher taxes, government run health care, endless poltiical investagations, their war on Bush, increasing the prok in bills, corruption issues - their numbrs have been on a steady decline

Two months ago the Dems had a 44% approval - now it is 23%

Do you think there is a connection MM?

Unrelated?

Since Dems started showing what they were for - surrender, higher taxes, government run health care, endless poltiical investagations, their war on Bush, increasing the prok in bills, corruption issues - their numbrs have been on a steady decline

Two months ago the Dems had a 44% approval - now it is 23%

Do you think there is a connection MM?

you didn't address the question that I copied from the quinnipiac poll that YOU posted. will you be doing that soon?

No, it show ths Dem Congress and the Dem leadership are falling like a rock

the fact remains...the polls are clear. the people have a higher opinion of congressional democrats than they do of congressional republicans. you can ignore it...you can try to run away from it.... but it is a FACT

the fact remains...the polls are clear. the people have a higher opinion of congressional democrats than they do of congressional republicans. you can ignore it...you can try to run away from it.... but it is a FACT

Not so - but not then facts ever really mattered to you

Must I remind you of your own words? Your Opinion on what the poll numbers mean is worthless. You said so yourself.

taken out of context.... not surprising there. if you don't want to read my opinion, please put me on ignore.

If you want to continue to voice your OPINION as to the constitutionality of any issue and then claim your opinion to be a fact, please expect someone to point out that said opinion and a buck will buy you a cup of coffee someplace.

taken out of context.... not surprising there. if you don't want to read my opinion, please put me on ignore.

If you want to continue to voice your OPINION as to the constitutionality of any issue and then claim your opinion to be a fact, please expect someone to point out that said opinion and a buck will buy you a cup of coffee someplace.

MM has to try a find something to try and spin the current bad news. In Jan, he was so giddy and cocky over the Dems election win. Now with reality starting to sink with the voters, it is desperation time for the left

MM has to try a find something to try and spin the current bad news. In Jan, he was so giddy and cocky over the Dems election win. Now with reality starting to sink with the voters, it is desperation time for the left

if the dems in congress are really doing so badly, what does that say for the republicans whose poll numbers are even worse?

and the republicans in congress's numbers are even worse.

can you explain that?

Dems are the ones running things - they decide what is voyed on - they have total control

What have they accomplished and what promises have they kept?

The answer to both is none

Forum List

Back