The Sham Trial Against Trump

Trump wasn't given the option of having a jury trial, shit for brains.

Was Trump allowed to present evidence?

The whole thing will be thrown out of court by the Supreme Court. It's as farce. A kangaroo court. Only progs could possibly believe it is any way legitimate.

Yes he was. His shit for brains lawyers didn't check the "Jury Box" on the form. But of course Trump never admits he fucked up again. He has to try to turn it into something he can whine about like a toddler.

It's so unfair no decent lawyer will work for him because he doesn't pay his legal bills, and he insists on insane excuses and defences for his actions, and he keeps confessing to the crimes he accused of both on TV and on the stand.

Trump claims Mar-a-lago is worth more than a billion dollars, and yet in 2020 Trump claimed it was worth $27 million:

Trump might think Mar-a-Lago is worth $1.8 billion, but in 2020, his own company said the Palm Beach appraiser was right. That year, the county valued Mar-a-Lago at $27 million.

"The Petitioner agrees with the determination of the property appraiser or tax collector," a real estate broker representing Mar-a-Lago acknowledged on a form filed with the local Value Adjustment Board, and obtained by CBS News.

Yes, Trump was allowed to present evidence and to file motions, prior to the Prosecution filing for Summary Judgement. They had access to all of the Prosecution's evidence and had every opportunity to dispute it at that time. The prosecution's evidence was overwhelming, and Trump offered no defence to any of it.

You can't refuse to file a defence and then say he weren't given a chance to do so. Just like you can't forget to check the jury trial box and then say "they refused to let a jury hear the evidence".

Last edited:
I was the BANK MANAGER, asshole. I did financing on subdivisions for developers. Wheen I left banking I went to work as a laws clerk on Bay Street in Toronto. I know EXACTLY what banks analyze before lending because I was the lender, not the customer, asshole.

Because of my banking background, I worked in mortgage financing and development law, working on the financing for the construction of the Town of the Blue Mountains, by Interwest. Condo projects by Tridel, and others, and I handled the governmental and regulatory filings for the largest residential builder in North America.
This guy has more than 200 active corporations running at any time, so keeping up with the comings and goings in management was a full time job,

Show me one financial statement certified by any proveable licensed accountant which values "goodwill" on the assets of the corporation. You can post a link. I'll wait.

Banks NEVER use good will in a valuation of assets. It's because "good will" can come and go with the wind, and you can't capitalize on it or sell it. Banks only consider good will when they look at the amount of depreciation taken in the profit and loss statements for it.

Let us explain:
I am happy you were a bank manager so you do understand good will.

Your even have this in your signature line.,
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. Jack Layton.

And also you call yourself a lady.

I sure was amazed a lady with that self description got downright dirty against me. You acted as if you were insulted.
All you had to say is your bank and banks you know of, do not factor in good will and invited me to revisit what I said. But you cussed. A manager cussed a patron. Amazing.

I am happy you were a bank manager so you do understand good will.

Your even have this in your signature line.,
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. Jack Layton.

And also you call yourself a lady.

I sure was amazed a lady with that self description got downright dirty against me. You acted as if you were insulted.
All you had to say is your bank and banks you know of, do not factor in good will and invited me to revisit what I said. But you cussed. A manager cussed a patron. Amazing.

You were rude and condescending to the nth degree and you have the audacity to call me out for being rude???? You mansplained good will and financial statements, and said I didn't know what I was talking about, and then you claim I got down and dirty with you????

Where's that balance sheet the good will showing as an asset, Asshole???????

POT, KETTLE, BLACK.

Yes he was. His shit for brains lawyers didn't check the "Jury Box" on the form. But of course Trump never admits he fucked up again. He has to try to turn it into something he can whine about like a toddler.

It's so unfair no decent lawyer will work for him because he doesn't pay his legal bills, and he insists on insane excuses and defences for his actions, and he keeps confessing to the crimes he accused of both on TV and on the stand.

Trump claims Mar-a-lago is worth more than a billion dollars, and yet in 2020 Trump claimed it was worth $27 million:

Yes, Trump was allowed to present evidence and to file motions, prior to the Prosecution filing for Summary Judgement. They had access to all of the Prosecution's evidence and had every opportunity to dispute it at that time. The prosecution's evidence was overwhelming, and Trump offered no defence to any of it.

You can't refuse to file a defence and then say he weren't given a chance to do so. Just like you can't forget to check the jury trial box and then say "they refused to let a jury hear the evidence".
you are wasting your time with these dishonest retarded scumbags.

You were rude and condescending to the nth degree and you have the audacity to call me out for being rude???? You mansplained good will and financial statements, and said I didn't know what I was talking about, and then you claim I got down and dirty with you????

Where's that balance sheet the good will showing as an asset, Asshole???????

POT, KETTLE, BLACK.
You simply misunderstood. But you are correct that you were extremely rude. What curse word was I using on you?

But this was not about you at all, It is about the way the crooks in NY charged TRump then had the audacity to tell him he could only limit his defense. How about it. If thathappened to you, that the asshole Biden limited your defense, would you like it done to you?

you are wasting your time with these dishonest retarded scumbags.

Refuting lies is NEVER a waste of time. All that is required for evil to flourish is for people of good conscience to do nothing.

Especially in a forum like this one where 70% of the posters are regurgitating proveable lies.

Because Trump admitted that some of the numbers are inflated. And that his net worth is based on what he thinks the value of his “brand” is.

Trump’s “brand” is never reflected on his balance sheets, nor should it be because it’s not quantifiable. Bankers call it “Goodwill”.

If you own the best restaurant in town, where people are lined out the door every day, that’s worth real money to a prospective purchaser but it’s not in your balance sheet. And if your chef quits, that line up could go away along with the value of your goodwill.

For tax purposes for both the buyer and seller, the purchase agreement will reflect various values - land and buildings/lease, equipment and fixtures, inventory and goodwill. The value of all of these items will appear on the balance sheets of the business, except the value of the goodwill.

Trump also lied big time when he said that his “brand” and his name on the side of a building increased its value. It actually does the opposite because Trump is a crappy builder and an even worse project manager. And since January 6th, owners can’t get his name off their buildings fast enough.
Why do you appear very angry and really pissed off at Trump?

Yes it turns out that banks do not have to factor in good will. Fine and dandy.

From a regulatory perspective, goodwill is excluded from regulatory capital. Therefore, goodwill impairment has no impact on regulatory capital ratios. Banks also might consider the market's interpretation of recording an impairment, since investors, boards, and customers might view the event as a sign of distress.Jul 11, 2023

Goodwill impairment: Bad omen or good news? | Crowe LLP​

Refuting lies is NEVER a waste of time. All that is required for evil to flourish is for people of good conscience to do nothing.

Especially in a forum like this one where 70% of the posters are regurgitating proveable lies.
I too have noticed the Democrats doing that very thing.

You truly are too stupid to be one person. Most people in the world,, neither want nor are capable of amassing incredible wealth, and all of those who do, started out wealthy by birth.

Trump earned nothing. He's squandereed every dollar he's managed to beg borrow or steal. He's been living on his father's inheritance all of his life. Using his wealth to encourage others to invest with him and "get rich like me", and then defrauding of them of every dollar he could get.

If Trump hadn't been born rich enough to buy his way out of every mess, he'd have been in jail years ago.

right. He only has $10B keft to play with. The world is chock full of idiots that couldn’t hold onto a $10mil athlete bonus or lottery winnings. Many lose it all in a few years. You must be one of those, bitter and broke.

Trump built a succesful Global empire thru working at it. The Political hacks you clowns swoon for have literally never held any real productive job in their entire life. Nor have their offspring. You’re always wrong and back the criminals infesting the GOVTs of Canada as well as US. Two time loser Canuck.

Last edited:
right. He only has $10B keft to play with. The worl is chock full of idiots that can’t hold onto $10mil athlete bonus or lottery winnings. Many lose it all in a few years. You must be one if those, bitter and broke.
Look at you being a shit heel for a billionaire. Adorable.

You truly are too stupid to be one person. Most people in the world,, neither want nor are capable of amassing incredible wealth, and all of those who do, started out wealthy by birth.

Trump earned nothing. He's squandereed every dollar he's managed to beg borrow or steal. He's been living on his father's inheritance all of his life. Using his wealth to encourage others to invest with him and "get rich like me", and then defrauding of them of every dollar he could get.

If Trump hadn't been born rich enough to buy his way out of every mess, he'd have been in jail years ago.

But this was not about you at all, It is about the way the crooks in NY charged TRump then had the audacity to tell him he could only limit his defense. How about it. If thathappened to you, that the asshole Biden limited your defense, would you like it done to you?
it’s typical. The judge decides the law. If the defense is contradictory to the law, the judge can refuse to allow it.

There are many things about the legal system you don’t really understand.

I admire hard work and succsee. Not lifelong Political hacks who accumulate $1B thru corruption/bribes or stolen tax dollars from insider information.//
No, you admire a lifelong fraud who lost his inheritance and only recovered by committing criminal fraud.

Let's be clear.

So if you are a bank manager and a developer wants a loan but you are aware of lots of 'bad will' regarding the borrower do you make the loan?

You simply misunderstood. But you are correct that you were extremely rude. What curse word was I using on you?

Please, bitch, you're just making it worse. I'm not the one who "misunderstood". I posted about balance sheets and how good will isn't reflected on a balance sheet, and you tried to mansplain mortgages to me, like I'm a toddler. You lectured me that as a "bank customer" I really don't know what's going on.

Let me quote your post:

"Perhaps your bank fooled you into thinking they trust you. Banks do not trust customers at all. That is why home loans go to people whose every statement is verified independently. Bank on that."

Not to mention, your information is bullshit. Mortgages are the only loans which are more dependent on the collateral than on the borrower. That's because when mortgages go south, your only means of collecting the money is the collateral. Banks don't appraise cars or other consumer collateral, but they appraise all real estate before lending a mortgage on it.

When you refer to the Attorney General as a "crook", can you provide specific information about the crimes she's been charged with, or are you just taking a swipe at a civil servant bringing a criminal to justice?

But you couldn't post the specific excerpt? Tsk tsk.
There is 13 consecutive pages of it, where the different fraudulent statements and evaluations are listed for maybe 20 to 30 properties by the AG, and the defence team's response and defense of each one.

It can NOT BE DONE with a cut and paste..... Don't be so lazy, and read it, starting at page 21....or is this simply, you would rather stand in the "ignorance is bliss" lane forever? Seriously!!!!

There is 13 consecutive pages of it, where the different fraudulent statements and evaluations are listed for maybe 20 to 30 properties by the AG, and the defence team's response and defense of each one.

It can NOT BE DONE with a cut and paste..... Don't be so lazy, and read it, starting at page 21....or is this simply, you would rather stand in the "ignorance is bliss" lane forever? Seriously!!!!
You are assuming I have not read it. You also seem to think because the AG wrote it that it is an honest legal document. A George Soros funded activist AG who campaigned on getting Trump. I'm sorry but it just doesn't meet the smell test for me.

You are assuming I have not read it. You also seem to think because the AG wrote it that it is an honest legal document. A George Soros funded activist AG who campaigned on getting Trump. I'm sorry but it just doesn't meet the smell test for me.
Exactly. An AG who CAMPAIGNED on getting Trump. She already had him GUILTY in her mind, obviously. This is so dishonest and really should be grounds for malicious prosecution. There is NO WAY she can be unbiased. Heck she even vacated her job as AG to attend this sham of a trial and ran her mouth outside the court every day. She needs to be recalled for malicious prosecution.

Forum List

Back