The Sham Trial Against Trump

You are assuming I have not read it. You also seem to think because the AG wrote it that it is an honest legal document. A George Soros funded activist AG who campaigned on getting Trump. I'm sorry but it just doesn't meet the smell test for me.
the AG did not write what you were linked to.....

Once again, you did not read it......! :(

Nonsense. The bitch made up those charges because she campaigned on putting Trump in jail. You have a seething hatred of Trump so you don't care about the Truth, just like your buddy Fani.
same ole, same ole, same ole, same ole

y'all need a new excuse, it's boring and redundant and a robotic response from Trumpers at this point! Please spare us from your witch hunt cat calls.... Have any of you cult45s ever responded with anything different for all of his different wrong doings??? :(

Nope!

The AG did not make up the statute, nor create the law or language in the law.. NY state legislature did create it, decades ago....and the governor at that time signed it in to law. There is decades of precedence for this law being used in court, it is not newly created for the Trump Organization.

Edit addition:

That being said, the punishment suggested by the AG seems very harsh....to me! Even with them being found guilty on the first charge already....even with it being persistent, repeated fraud under this executive law of New York's.... and the banks should have made more with a higher risk interest rate,

even though by luck it wasn't....it could have been much worse....

And when determining the penalties that can be applied under this law.....some room needs to be left, to give a crook who has done more harm than the Trump Org in the future, could be given a more harsh penalty....imo.

Last edited:
And your remarks along with mine, are to show how wrong courts can be. If one uses a wrong witness and takes that testimony just on faith, most of the time it is not true at all. As in the case you mention.

As I keep saying about Trump, his side has to be heard and also his witnesses should be honest and if not, the system can catch them lying, should they actually lie.
I agree with both of you on this, that witnesses are sometimes not reliable, and yes Trump and co- defendants still have their side to be heard which is very important to a fair trial.

And yes, this is a documents case, so his witnesses better not lie cuz the emails and documents with signatures etc. are already in Discovery evidence presented by both sides, and any depositions they may have done will be there to compare testimony!

At the end of the day, Trump is a Billionaire, and you are jealous.
Jealousy is so thick, I can slice it with a butter knife.
At the end of the day, Trump's money is smoke and mirrors. His reputation as a business savvy real estate mogul is in ruins.
He has 91 counts against him in four separate cases, and he's about to lose a lot of money in this NYC fraud case.

Why would anyone be jealous of this man? He's going to spend the rest of his life in court. :auiqs.jpg:

I have to say, I am constantly surprised at the abject adoration and love for this man, no matter what he does.
You really do belong to a cult.

At the end of the day, Trump's money is smoke and mirrors. His reputation as a business savvy real estate mogul is in ruins.
He has 91 counts against him in four separate cases, and he's about to lose a lot of money in this NYC fraud case.

Why would anyone be jealous of this man? He's going to spend the rest of his life in court. :auiqs.jpg:

I have to say, I am constantly surprised at the abject adoration and love for this man, no matter what he does.
You really do belong to a cult.
Says the Stalinist CULTIST.
You zombies have absolutely NO SELF-AWARENESS at all.
:rolleyes:

I agree with both of you on this, that witnesses are sometimes not reliable, and yes Trump and co- defendants still have their side to be heard which is very important to a fair trial.

And yes, this is a documents case, so his witnesses better not lie cuz the emails and documents with signatures etc. are already in Discovery evidence presented by both sides, and any depositions they may have done will be there to compare testimony!
Except for the fact that the judge is an anti-Trumper so he will simply ignore the testimony of Trump witnesses. This thread is all about this being a sham trial and, hopefully, the appeal trial will actually be fair.

Except for the fact that the judge is an anti-Trumper so he will simply ignore the testimony of Trump witnesses. This thread is all about this being a sham trial and, hopefully, the appeal trial will actually be fair.
It only works that way, in trumper's imagination.....no judge is going to ruin is lifelong career to get Trump.....

the LAW will get Trump, when he breaks it..... And that has happened in several states and district of Columbia.....

[
It's only a crime if the AG says its a crime and she's unlikely to say so. I believe Donald Trump because they've been trying to catch him in a lie for seven years now and the only dishonest ones so far are the ones accusing him. The track record is on his side.

Foxfyre. Trump has already been caught in over 30,000 lies. Trump has never told you the truth about anything ever starting with the birther lie.

The people who are prosecuting, Trump are not “dishonest”. Trump is dishonest and he admitted on the stand that he inflated the value of the properties.

Everything Trump has told you is a lie, including the fact that he’s a billionaire because he’s not a successful billionaire and never has been.

Stop believing this criminal for your own sake.

[

Foxfyre. Trump has already been caught in over 30,000 lies. Trump has never told you the truth about anything ever starting with the birther lie.

The people who are prosecuting, Trump are not “dishonest”. Trump is dishonest and he admitted on the stand that he inflated the value of the properties.

Everything Trump has told you is a lie, including the fact that he’s a billionaire because he’s not a successful billionaire and never has been.

Stop believing this criminal for your own sake.
You are a smart, tough, savvy lady but I do think your TDS seriously clouds your judgment on these things. I don't pretend to know why you hate him so much or why it is so important to you to convince others that they should hate him like you do.

But I do know a poll cited on the news this morning had 2% of the people of America who thought the economy was excellent or good here. 29% said it was fair. More than 50% said it was poor. I do know the current administration has allowed millions and millions of illegals into this country and continues to allow them to pour in. I do know that we are being eaten alive by inflation. I do know thousands are dying in needless wars.

And none of that was the case when Trump was President. The co-founder of Home Depot this morning explained why he was endorsing Trump and that was because he pisses people off but he didn't screw up anything for the people and he got things fixed. And that is what I've been saying all along. Americans had it pretty darn good when Trump was President, even those who hated him. And we had the closest thing to world peace that I've ever known.

I cannot think of one single thing that is better for me or anybody I know since Biden took office. And our country and the world is a mess and we are closer to WWIII than we've been since the 1960s.

Last edited:
It only works that way, in trumper's imagination.....no judge is going to ruin is lifelong career to get Trump.....

the LAW will get Trump, when he breaks it..... And that has happened in several states and district of Columbia.....
What? These people are drooling over the chance to get Trump.

You are a smart, tough, savvy lady but I do think your TDS seriously clouds your judgment on these things. I don't pretend to know why you hate him so much or why it is so important to you to convince others that they should hate him like you do.

But I do know a poll cited on the news this morning had 2% of the people of America who thought the economy was excellent or good here. 29% said it was fair. More than 50% said it was poor. I do know the current administration has allowed millions and millions of illegals into this country and continues to allow them to pour in. I do know that we are being eaten alive by inflation. I do know thousands are dying in needless wars.

And none of that was the case when Trump was President. The co-founder of Home Depot this morning explained why he was endorsing Trump and that was because he pisses people off but he didn't screw up anything for the people and he got things fixed. And that is what I've been saying all along. Americans had it pretty darn good when Trump was President, even those who hated him. And we had the closest thing to world peace that I've ever known.

I cannot think of one single thing that is better for me or anybody I know since Biden took office. And our country and the world is a mess.

I don’t hate Trump nor do I have TDS. I started following his career in the 1970’s when I worked for Bank of Montreal. The financial news was required reading, and the Business Section was on my desk when I arrived at the office. Trump was just starting to make a name for himself at the time.

Trump was often in the news. Young, rich and handsome. But even then he whined that his family was snubbed by “old money” New York Society, and the “unfairness” of the way they were treated.

Because I ultimately ended up working on behalf of big money real estate clients and lending institutions backing construction on projects mortgaged for $200 million or more, I know firsthand how corrupt that business really is. Nothing big gets built without bribery and kickbacks. That’s really how bad it is.

Trump has openly bragged about how many politicians he’s bribed and I believe him. A developer client I would otherwise consider to be scrupulously honest once paid an $80,000 bribe to get building permits for 40 pre-sold single family homes.

When we asked why he didn’t report the bribery attempt he said because if he did his impost charges would increase by $4000 per permit in the applications aren’t approved before June 15th.

His applications would immediately go to the bottom of the pile and be put on hold until the investigation was complete. He had 40 house sales which he would lose if he couldn’t get the homes ready for occupancy by July.

But Trump’s early

I don’t hate Trump nor do I have TDS. I started following his career in the 1970’s when I worked for Bank of Montreal. The financial news was required reading, and the Business Section was on my desk when I arrived at the office. Trump was just starting to make a name for himself at the time.

Trump was often in the news. Young, rich and handsome. But even then he whined that his family was snubbed by “old money” New York Society, and the “unfairness” of the way they were treated.

Because I ultimately ended up working on behalf of big money real estate clients and lending institutions backing construction on projects mortgaged for $200 million or more, I know firsthand how corrupt that business really is. Nothing big gets built without bribery and kickbacks. That’s really how bad it is.

Trump has openly bragged about how many politicians he’s bribed and I believe him. A developer client I would otherwise consider to be scrupulously honest once paid an $80,000 bribe to get building permits for 40 pre-sold single family homes.

When we asked why he didn’t report the bribery attempt he said because if he did his impost charges would increase by $4000 per permit in the applications aren’t approved before June 15th.

His applications would immediately go to the bottom of the pile and be put on hold until the investigation was complete. He had 40 house sales which he would lose if he couldn’t get the homes ready for occupancy by July.

But Trump’s early
Not buying it DL. There have been scandals swirling around Trump for decades, amplified, misrepresented, exaggerated, made up out of whole cloth by yellow journalist, TDS afflicted media, but it's always others who say he did this or that but there doesn't seem to be anybody stepping up to show how he/she was in any way harmed by business dealings with DJT. I try very hard not to deal in gossip about anybody.

TDS is identified by those who take every chance they can to accuse, malign, denigrate Trump personally but can never say why his policy positions are wrong or misguided. Those who accuse him of every vicious thing they can think of and deny his accomplishments. Those who refuse to see or admit how much better things were with Trump as President.

Honorable people might not like Trump personally--I don't always like Trump personally--but I don't deny his accomplishments and so far his policy positions have been spot on even when I doubted they would be. Honorable people don't have to like Trump to see how a malicious George Soros funded AG and a corrupt judge are railroading him in a NY trial.

People with TDS approve of anything bad that happens to or is intended to happen to Donald Trump and despise him personally. They neither care about nor are willing to consider any other point of view. So far you have posted not a single post re DJT to make me believe you aren't speaking from TDS.

Last edited:
same ole, same ole, same ole, same ole

y'all need a new excuse, it's boring and redundant and a robotic response from Trumpers at this point! Please spare us from your witch hunt cat calls.... Have any of you cult45s ever responded with anything different for all of his different wrong doings??? :(

Nope!

The AG did not make up the statute, nor create the law or language in the law.. NY state legislature did create it, decades ago....and the governor at that time signed it in to law. There is decades of precedence for this law being used in court, it is not newly created for the Trump Organization.

Edit addition:

That being said, the punishment suggested by the AG seems very harsh....to me! Even with them being found guilty on the first charge already....even with it being persistent, repeated fraud under this executive law of New York's.... and the banks should have made more with a higher risk interest rate,

even though by luck it wasn't....it could have been much worse....

And when determining the penalties that can be applied under this law.....some room needs to be left, to give a crook who has done more harm than the Trump Org in the future, could be given a more harsh penalty....imo.
That’s big of you, considering Trump is not really guilty in the first place. Fani and the judge are guilty of malicious prosecution.

Forum List

Back