The Sham Trial Against Trump

There is 13 consecutive pages of it, where the different fraudulent statements and evaluations are listed for maybe 20 to 30 properties by the AG, and the defence team's response and defense of each one.

It can NOT BE DONE with a cut and paste..... Don't be so lazy, and read it, starting at page 21....or is this simply, you would rather stand in the "ignorance is bliss" lane forever? Seriously!!!!
Nonsense. The bitch made up those charges because she campaigned on putting Trump in jail. You have a seething hatred of Trump so you don't care about the Truth, just like your buddy Fani.

Trump is corrupt. I thought you would have gotten this by now. If he wasn't, he wouldn't be in the situations he's in. And this is just the low hanging fruit trial. But in some ways, it's bigger than the other three trials. This one goes to to the heart of Trump's four decades of bragging about "The Art of the Deal" and him being this successful, savvy businessman. When in fact, he lost all his daddy's money and then proceeded to scam and fraud his way through the next decades. The fine coming from this trial may bankrupt him and take away his family's right to do business in the state of NY. More than that, it will forever dispel the notion that Trump is anything but a grifting con artist. :)
At the end of the day, Trump is a Billionaire, and you are jealous.
Jealousy is so thick, I can slice it with a butter knife.

What lart did you not understand? You are licking the boots of billionaires, as the Republicans have conditioned you to do all your life.
I will lick boots of billionaires any day of the week. You sick bastards support killing children and child mutilation.

You have to respect the brilliance of that.
It is amazing. Go to any s town at 7pm to see bunch of blue collar workers, sitting around after work having beers, worshiping a billionaire with a gold toilet who has bleach blonde hair and an orange spray tan and thinks people with dogs are "low class".

Then they even send money to him.

What a bizarre time we live in.

No poor person can come up with an idea and create a business paying me $120K annual salary to one person you dumb black OX.

Your corrupted pathetic politicians can only pay out tax dollars collected on the backs of the creative genius in America ( striving to become billionaire ). So yeah. Support decent successful persons. Easy choice.

Last edited:
You are assuming I have not read it. You also seem to think because the AG wrote it that it is an honest legal document. A George Soros funded activist AG who campaigned on getting Trump. I'm sorry but it just doesn't meet the smell test for me.
I can't stop laughing whenever one of these prog morons claims the legal system is fair or just.

You are assuming I have not read it. You also seem to think because the AG wrote it that it is an honest legal document. A George Soros funded activist AG who campaigned on getting Trump. I'm sorry but it just doesn't meet the smell test for me.

Given that it's an actual CRIME for the AG to lie in court documents, and that everything she says is supported by evidence, no I don't think for a minute she lied or was dishonest in her filings.

My question to YOU is why do YOU continue to believe Donald Trump, who has done nothing but lie, cheat and steal from the moment he came down the escalator.

Given that it's an actual CRIME for the AG to lie in court documents, and that everything she says is supported by evidence, no I don't think for a minute she lied or was dishonest in her filings.

My question to YOU is why do YOU continue to believe Donald Trump, who has done nothing but lie, cheat and steal from the moment he came down the escalator.
It's the only possibility left, in the embedded, alternate reality where Trump did nothing wrong. The evidence must all be lies, and the judge and prosecutor must be corrupt.

They have nothing better. Neither does Trump's legal team, for what it's worth. So it's not like they are ignorant or stupid for having nothing better. It's because there is, in fact, nothing better.

That should be a huge clue to them. Have you watched Westworld? You know, when the androids are presented with evidence they are androids, but their programming prevents them from seeing the evidence?

It's pretty much like that. Everyone but Trump must be corrupt. Gotta be. Else, malfunction.

It's only a crime if the AG says its a crime and she's unlikely to say so. I believe Donald Trump because they've been trying to catch him in a lie for seven years now and the only dishonest ones so far are the ones accusing him. The track record is on his side.

You'll never be able to convince them that he's a blatant liar, no matter how much proof you line up for them. They will simply deny every bit of it.

I went about three years into this avoiding calling it a cult. It sounded so hyperbolic. But it's unavoidable at this point, and people across the political spectrum agree. We're dealing with the Manson Girls here.

Forum List

Back