The seven principles of democracy that our republic is based upon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
The 7 principles of democracy 1 checks and balances 2 federalism 3 individual rights 4 limited government 5 popular sovereignty 6 republicanism and 7 separation of powers. Democratic values. The idea or beliefs that make a society fair; including Democratic decision-making, freedom of speech, equality before the law, social issues, equality, and social justice.

The 7 principles of democracy 1 checks and balances 2 federalism 3 individual rights 4 limited government 5 popular sovereignty 6 republicanism and 7 separation of powers. Democratic values. The idea or beliefs that make a society fair; including Democratic decision-making, freedom of speech, equality before the law, social issues, equality, and social justice.
got a link for this??

those are values of a republic and are found no where in a democracy,,
a democracy is mob rule and thats it,,

got a link for this??
Are you that lazy look it up yourself. The last time I try to post a site it didn't work sorry for being so sarcastic I've been getting it on here all the time I'm starting to get bitter I'm not going to be around here much longer it's pathetic

No Link

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back