What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dems Kamilla Harris problem

bendog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
the kind of hokey patriotism that comes second nature to Biden. Just say, "America is the greatest country in the world," and leave it at that.

- ADVERTISEMENT -

Could Harris do this? Of course she could. But will she? I have my doubts, if only because so many Democrats from her faction of the party would view such efforts as a moral betrayal. Such Democrats see themselves as a moral vanguard — and they don't want to practice a politics of compromise with atavistic racists, xenophobes, and the kinds of simpletons who swoon at lies about the exceptionalism of America. This doesn't mean they hate the country. But it does mean that they place its greatness in a not-yet-realized future and don't want to pretend there's much worth embracing about its past.

And yeah statues are involved.

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Kamala is a political train wreck, everyone hates her, even democrats who gave her the first boot out of the Presidential nomination process after accusing Biden of being a racist as she held back her crockadile tears.

Her only hope is continued voter tampering.

In other words, her political career looks bright.

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Of course she isnt liked. Nobody liked her until the DNC told them to.
Couldnt even get 3% in her own state.

Jimmy_Chitwood

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kamala is a political train wreck, everyone hates her, even democrats who gave her the first boot out of the Presidential nomination process after accusing Biden of being a racist as she held back her crockadile tears.

Lots of guys who wanted an easy get off liked her.

OP
bendog

bendog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's more than just her. She was the most acceptable representative of the progressive faction Biden could find. He didn't want Warren or Bernie in the WH. LOL

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
the kind of hokey patriotism that comes second nature to Biden. Just say, "America is the greatest country in the world," and leave it at that.

- ADVERTISEMENT -

Could Harris do this? Of course she could. But will she? I have my doubts, if only because so many Democrats from her faction of the party would view such efforts as a moral betrayal. Such Democrats see themselves as a moral vanguard — and they don't want to practice a politics of compromise with atavistic racists, xenophobes, and the kinds of simpletons who swoon at lies about the exceptionalism of America. This doesn't mean they hate the country. But it does mean that they place its greatness in a not-yet-realized future and don't want to pretend there's much worth embracing about its past.

And yeah statues are involved.
Read that nauseating POS "article" all the way through....Here are the Cliff's Notes:

Kameltoe's problem is less with herself than it is with those "atavistic racists, xenophobes, and the kinds of simpletons who swoon at lies about the exceptionalism of America", who hail from "the suburbs of a mid-sized and decidedly unhip Midwestern city".

Are you really enough of a supercilious, arrogant, snob to really buy this line of horeshit, bendog?

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
It's more than just her. She was the most acceptable representative of the progressive faction Biden could find. He didn't want Warren or Bernie in the WH. LOL
That's absolutely the most retarded excuse for choosing that repulsive harpy I've ever heard.

Harold ford jr is every bit as "progressive" as that hag, rather competent and articulate, reasonably likable, checks all the correct identity politics boxes, and isn't anywhere near half as vile as that trollop.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Actually, China didn't want Warren or Bernie in the White House. Joe is just the help.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Kamilla? You are a racist for not knowing her name.

Jimmy_Chitwood

Platinum Member
Reaction score

She gave them sex.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have never been a big fan of picking somebody for that job to attract a certain segment. It worked, I guess, but now stuck with her. He would be better off (if he had still won) if he had picked Joe Manchin, as Manchin would not be a problem now and Harris really does nothing of benefit for him.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She just radiates 'I'm a phony bitch'. All she has to do is break into that hideous laugh and even Democrats cringe.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Vote tampering made up story you try to use without merit or proof.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I can't remember when the VP position was ever filled by an elite with outstanding feats that they accomplished...They have always been shadows of the president.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List