The same people crying "Russian interference"

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
The same people crying "Russian interference" are the ones who reject voter ID because there's "no proof of widespread" voter fraud. - Larry Elder

You just can't fix stupid.

The same people crying "Russian interference" are the ones who reject voter ID because there's "no proof of widespread" voter fraud. - Larry Elder

I don't get it. What is the connection of one thing to the other? Are you on meth??

I don't get it. What is the connection of one thing to the other? Are you on meth??

I know you're easily confused. Take a gander at this: Trump's Pants on Fire claim of 'large scale voter fraud'
Donald Trump's Pants on Fire claim of 'large scale voter fraud'

Just a Trumpbot living in his own sad little bubble of disinformation.
Eric Holder (Democrat):
You constantly hear about voter fraud... but you don't see huge amounts of vote fraud out there. Eric Holder
Read more at: Voter Fraud Quotes - BrainyQuote

That's a good point actually. The broader explanation is that America has been divided across so many lines, political partisanship is one of them.

Just a Trumpbot living in his own sad little bubble of disinformation.
Eric Holder (Democrat):
You constantly hear about voter fraud... but you don't see huge amounts of vote fraud out there. Eric Holder
Read more at: Voter Fraud Quotes - BrainyQuote
They have had ample opportunity to see the reality of things but choose willful ignorance instead. It is futile to even look for links for these Trumpbots, they don't read them.

They are also the same ones that interfered in Egypt, Libya, Syria and the Ukraine. Oh and Obama's campaign staff to try to take out Bibi in Israel AND Messina and others assigned to former Prime Minister Cameron on his campaigns and anti Brexit movement.

Naw, he probably means he has information that there was a coordinated effort between Trump supporters and the hackers in Pennsylvania and North Carolina, where IDs are not required to vote, so Trump supporters could go and vote in the name of other people.

But he won't give any details.

Bed wetters didn't care when Ted Kennedy tried to undermine the Reagan policy toward The Soviets, who were our official primary enemy at the time.

Bed wetters didn't care that the messiah asked for more time "until after the election" from Medvedev so that he could publicly suck Putins cock and weaken our missile defense and not worry about political fall out.

Now they're apoplectic that Putin treats cum dumpster political whores in the DNC like the bitches they are.

Fuck 'em. They deserve it.

Last edited:
Russian interference? I'd like to see how that is defined.

1. H now blames 'fake news" for her blow out loss
2. Before it was Comey because H had an illegal server that was hacked exposing top US secrets
3. The DNC was exposed for cheating Bernie out of the nomination
4. The DNC was exposed for cheating on the debates by coordinating questions with CNN
5. Podesta was hacked, showing H has terrible judgment
6. The MSM and pollsters were all in the tank for H, it was supposed to be a "no contest" election
7. H should have been prosecuted for mishandling classified material
8. H might still be prosecuted for her "pay to play" bullshit foundation
9. Sanctuary cities and non-citizen voters are the main reason the dems claim the "popular vote" as Obama promoted

I'm still looking for the "Russian Interference" part...

Forum List

Back