The Russian Collusion Delusion is OVER!

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Russian Collusion Delusion is OVER.
But will the Press and Hollywood apologize to Trump?

Obama and Hillary will now start throwing their underlings under the Bus.
Obama "I know nothzing"
Hillary "I forgot"

These "Lefty's" have no integrity. None of this will matter to them...all that matters is that they are able to do whatever they want to do, in this case get Trump. They do not care how it happens, only that it happens.

The only actual 'Collusion' was perpetrated by Hillary Clinton. She clearly colluded with Russians to influence the election. So why aren't any Democrats demanding an investigation and prosecution? Is it because she's a fellow Democrat? I'll allow folks to contemplate that for themselves.

If Mueller has any HONOR, and HE DOESN'T, he will voluntarily come out and simply say it would be UNETHICAL FOR HIM TO CONTINUE.

He already had 5 people from his 12 person team fired because of ethics and bias.

If Mueller has any HONOR, and HE DOESN'T, he will voluntarily come out and simply say it would be UNETHICAL FOR HIM TO CONTINUE.

He already had 5 people from his 12 person team fired because of ethics and bias.

Why would it be unethical for Mueller to continue? Muller isn't even mentioned in the memo. And with 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas in barely 6 months, the investigation is obviously productive.

The question is....why are Trump's sycophants so desperate for this investigation to end. There's no debate that there are serious crimes in the Trump team. There's no debate that these crimes are about Russia.

.....which is why Trump supporters oppose the investigation.

There are no Russians
There never were
It's all I have said for 15 months
Now we find the Russian baloney was crafted by Hillary to get bogus FISA info and THATS where the attempts to influence the election came from

Forum List

Back