Memo risks Natl Security? Really?

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
Anybody see that anywhere in that Nunes memo? I think Adam Schiff and other Dems lied their asses off about that. Color me shocked.

They wanted their rebuttal without going through the process, like the Repubs had to do.
Dems had plenty of time to have done so themselves.
Remember they all had the document given to the House.

the memo is pointless as hell for both parties ...

stupid fuck congress hacks playing politics and collecting $172k a year for being stupid fuck hacks..

F'em ALL.

stupid fuck congress hacks playing politics and collecting $172k a year for being stupid fuck hacks..

F'em ALL.
Warrants being issued based on info purchased from Russian intelligence is a problem. Democrat collusion with Russia can not go unpunished.

F'em ALL.
Warrants being issued based on info purchased from Russian intelligence is a problem. Democrat collusion with Russia can not go unpunished.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Typical liberal response to Democrat corruption. Completely expected.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
That's it go to sleep, you don't want to see this

see what ?

this

"I think it's terrible," Trump said. "You want to know the truth. I think it's a disgrace. What's going on in this country, I think it's a disgrace."

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

if thats all the old son of a bitch had to say about his earth shattering Russian bustin memo.

fuck him .

o

Forum List

Back