The ruling class Democrats are living in sheer terror of their subjects

Admit it: You're scared shitless of us because in your feeble mind, we Trump-supporters are all "white supremacists", "Nazis", and "Klan Members." Might as well add "domestic terrorist" to that, since you're so terrified by the conservative half of this country, that's what you probably believe.
Your fantasy, made public. I live in a district thet voted for him, a town where most voted for him. No, I'm not afraid of any of you. But if you pull any stunts where I live, you'll feel the back of my broom, and don't doubt it.

I'd tell you to just go fuck yourself, except you'd probably only be disappointed.

hiqVfszxiHG1LJr1BNL2KSBZMNp-B8QFvZoCCOkizpU.jpg

Dems love playing the victim card and putting on a phony victim show. Hell Schumer ran to the cameras and claimed the protest was as bad as Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor. THAT level of phony.

Right now there are more troops stationed in the Capitol of this country, than there are stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan. As of this year, here are a little over 3,000 U.S. troops stationed on Iraqi territory, spread across 12 military installations within the Iraqi state and Iraqi Kurdistan. There are also approximately 4,000 US troops stationed in Afghanistan. The combined area of both Iraq and Afghanistan is 421,062 square miles.

In Washington DC however, there are approximately 25,000 US National Guardsmen and women stationed in an area of only 68.3 square miles...

Inside look at how 25,000 National Guardsmen are arriving in Washington, DC

That is what true communist or totalitarian regimes do. This will be an inauguration for actual communists and totalitarians, therefore it must have the look and feel of a communist or totalitarian coronation. There is nothing so despotic and tyrannical as having the need to surround yourself with armed people in uniforms, because you're so afraid of your subjects.

Awwww....did they take your little insurrection away? Too fuckin bad.
You're lucky you're an old fart and on a fixed income.

Admit it: You're scared shitless of us because in your feeble mind, we Trump-supporters are all "white supremacists", "Nazis", and "Klan Members." Might as well add "domestic terrorist" to that, since you're so terrified by the conservative half of this country, that's what you probably believe.
Your fantasy, made public. I live in a district thet voted for him, a town where most voted for him. No, I'm not afraid of any of you. But if you pull any stunts where I live, you'll feel the back of my broom, and don't doubt it.

I'd tell you to just go fuck yourself, except you'd probably only be disappointed.
How touching that you care!:kissykissy2:

Right now there are more troops stationed in the Capitol of this country, than there are stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan. As of this year, here are a little over 3,000 U.S. troops stationed on Iraqi territory, spread across 12 military installations within the Iraqi state and Iraqi Kurdistan. There are also approximately 4,000 US troops stationed in Afghanistan. The combined area of both Iraq and Afghanistan is 421,062 square miles.

In Washington DC however, there are approximately 25,000 US National Guardsmen and women stationed in an area of only 68.3 square miles...

That is what true communist or totalitarian regimes do. This will be an inauguration for actual communists and totalitarians, therefore it must have the look and feel of a communist or totalitarian coronation. There is nothing so despotic and tyrannical as having the need to surround yourself with armed people in uniforms, because you're so afraid of your subjects.

The cost of living is going up for me, too. Medicare and insurance and meds take $270 a month out of a poverty level pittance, and it's all I've got. If Biden's $15 minimum wage goes through, I'm fucked. Maine's raising it to $12 over the last couple of years just made prices go up, never my wages. And now my wages will never go up.

How touching that you care!:kissykissy2:

Actually I don't.

The cost of living is going up for me, too. Medicare and insurance and meds take $270 a month out of a poverty level pittance, and it's all I've got. If Biden's $15 minimum wage goes through, I'm fucked. Maine's raising it to $12 over the last couple of years just made prices go up, never my wages. And now my wages will never go up.

LIke they say, "elections have consequences." You now get the government you so justly deserve.

And the cost we will be burdened with is all due to Trump and his ass smooching sycophant's whose inability to reason doesn't get in their way of treason.
The twice impeached president trump hid out during his devoted RWNJs attempted coup. And they were on his side.

Imagine what that fat a$$ed coward would have done if the attack had been aimed at him. The POS would have crapped out his own weight in yellow feces.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

Enjoy!

And the cost we will be burdened with is all due to Trump and his ass smooching sycophant's whose inability to reason doesn't get in their way of treason.
The twice impeached president trump hid out during his devoted RWNJs attempted coup. And they were on his side.

Imagine what that fat a$$ed coward would have done if the attack had been aimed at him. The POS would have crapped out his own weight in yellow feces.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

Bullshit. Unlike your CHICOM dick-sucking POS, You could never accuse President Trump of not being transparent. He always had news conferences, answered questions, and put everything he did out front and available to you. He did nothing in secret, and published everything on the White House website.

Biden on the other hand, is a secretive, double-talking liar who promised you a whole bunch of shit, but will never deliver. He is already back-tracking on the promises he made, among them are forgiveness of school loans.

Sucker!

Bullshit. Unlike your CHICOM dick-sucking POS, You could never accuse President Trump of not being transparent. He always had news conferences, answered questions, and put everything he did out front and available to you. He did nothing in secret, and published everything on the White House website.
Only in the RWNJs fantasy reality your weasel-in-chief created for you.

None of the Prog media and entertainers were killed. As they deserve to be. So where is the nasty white supremacists. It would be so easy to that.

Are you so stupid that still believe the Capitol and the White House are the "people's house"? Maybe you were sleeping when you attended your little civics class in grade school, so let me educate you:

You constitution has something called the "Third Amendment."

"No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law."

I being part-owner of those houses, did not give my consent.
Wow. Super clever. I guess maybe they'd better clear out now and let your friends trash the place again.

did they trash the place? The capitol building is
VERY TRASHABLE-----very valuable artwork and stuff.
Was it actually TRASHED ?? I have seen "trashed" in the course of my little life. Back in the 1960s TRASHERS knew how to trash.

Are you so stupid that still believe the Capitol and the White House are the "people's house"? Maybe you were sleeping when you attended your little civics class in grade school, so let me educate you:

"No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law."

Wow. Super clever. I guess maybe they'd better clear out now and let your friends trash the place again.

Was it actually TRASHED ?? I have seen "trashed" in the course of my little life. Back in the 1960s TRASHERS knew how to trash.
What do you call smearing shit on the walls, breaking windows, breaking into offices and breaking stuff? Call it what you want.

What do you call smearing shit on the walls, breaking windows, breaking into offices and breaking stuff? Call it what you want.
Looting? Didn’t that happen across our nation by blm? Defund police shit. Why do you care Canuck?

You are an odd fk

I call it trashing IF it happened in any significant amount. I have seen SHIT ON THE WALLS AND ARTWORKS-----but I did not see any evidence of that sort of thing in the capitol building. I did see windows
broken to gain entry in the Capitol building----and that is about all I saw-----which does not prove it did not
happen. You have any actual information?

Forum List

Back