The ruling class Democrats are living in sheer terror of their subjects

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Right now there are more troops stationed in the Capitol of this country, than there are stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan. As of this year, here are a little over 3,000 U.S. troops stationed on Iraqi territory, spread across 12 military installations within the Iraqi state and Iraqi Kurdistan. There are also approximately 4,000 US troops stationed in Afghanistan. The combined area of both Iraq and Afghanistan is 421,062 square miles.

In Washington DC however, there are approximately 25,000 US National Guardsmen and women stationed in an area of only 68.3 square miles...

Inside look at how 25,000 National Guardsmen are arriving in Washington, DC

That is what true communist or totalitarian regimes do. This will be an inauguration for actual communists and totalitarians, therefore it must have the look and feel of a communist or totalitarian coronation. There is nothing so despotic and tyrannical as having the need to surround yourself with armed people in uniforms, because you're so afraid of your subjects.

hiqVfszxiHG1LJr1BNL2KSBZMNp-B8QFvZoCCOkizpU.jpg

The Democrats by their own words are destined to overstep right from Day One, negatively affecting millions of Americans, and I believe they will then really have something to worry about.

Right now there are more troops stationed in the Capitol of this country, than there are stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan. As of this year, here are a little over 3,000 U.S. troops stationed on Iraqi territory, spread across 12 military installations within the Iraqi state and Iraqi Kurdistan. There are also approximately 4,000 US troops stationed in Afghanistan. The combined area of both Iraq and Afghanistan is 421,062 square miles.

In Washington DC however, there are approximately 25,000 US National Guardsmen and women stationed in an area of only 68.3 square miles...

That is what true communist or totalitarian regimes do. This will be an inauguration for actual communists and totalitarians, therefore it must have the look and feel of a communist or totalitarian coronation. There is nothing so despotic and tyrannical as having the need to surround yourself with armed people in uniforms, because you're so afraid of your subjects.

Awwww....did they take your little insurrection away? Too fuckin bad.

Are you so stupid that still believe the Capitol and the White House are the "people's house"? Maybe you were sleeping when you attended your little civics class in grade school, so let me educate you:

You constitution has something called the "Third Amendment."

"No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law."

I being part-owner of those houses, did not give my consent.

Stupid post, galt.. DC is quiet as an empty church. But, social media has been lit up with Trump's fringe people threats so better safe than sorry.

These troops had to be sent from National Guard units in states that are still loyal to the US because Trump refused to defend the D.C. and the Constitution he swore to uphold...There is the corruption and there is the treason that is the reason for so many troops.

Last edited:

Are you so stupid that still believe the Capitol and the White House are the "people's house"? Maybe you were sleeping when you attended your little civics class in grade school, so let me educate you:

"No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law."

Wow. Super clever. I guess maybe they'd better clear out now and let your friends trash the place again.

EXCELLENT IMAGE!!! Yes, in my opinion the statist left DC profe$$ional politician$ were/are totally terrified of the right & shaking in their shoes in PHYSICAL fear of prez Trump(afraid prez Trump would physically slap them around). Let's face it politicians are not tough guys/gals for the most part, there are a few(Jesse Ventura etc) but MOST politicians especially the males are on the femme side by anyone's honest opinion. So being frightened by their own shadow is to be expected.

LOLOL.. You don't own anything and you don't understand the 3rd Amendment.. Nobody takes Ayn Rand seriously after high school, Galt.

Wow. Super clever. I guess maybe they'd better clear out now and let your friends trash the place again.
He forgot to mention that those houses billeting soldiers was okayed by the occupants and that possession is 9/10ths of the law.

Burn loot murder and antifa have been promised the freedom to destroy. With the troops now stationed in DC withdraw or help them?

Seemingly more than were activated in 23 states this summer.

Burning and looting in multiple cities and, as pelosi said "people will do what they do", throw a scare into these people and whoa Nellie, better batten down the hatches.

The Democrats by their own words are destined to overstep right from Day One, negatively affecting millions of Americans, and I believe they will then really have something to worry about.

I hope they don't, but there is so much to do since Trumpism established a government of cronies who didn't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Three have this week cut and run, they want no part of the reactionary right wing thugs, the legacy of the worst POTUS and the insurrection led by domestic terrorists.

Admit it: You're scared shitless of us because in your feeble mind, we Trump-supporters are all "white supremacists", "Nazis", and "Klan Members." Might as well add "domestic terrorist" to that, since you're so terrified by the conservative half of this country, that's what you probably believe.

Never mind that thanks to President Trump, you don't have to worry anymore about getting your sorry ass blown up in the marketplace from some Muslim shithead with a suicide vest. Because you actually believe that we're more dangerous than those Islamic boogiemen, the Russians, and the CHICOMs, right?

Yeah, go with that, you moron. I really don't give a flying fuck.

Admit it: You're scared shitless of us because in your feeble mind, we Trump-supporters are all "white supremacists", "Nazis", and "Klan Members." Might as well add "domestic terrorist" to that, since you're so terrified by the conservative half of this country, that's what you probably believe.
Your fantasy, made public. I live in a district that voted for him, a town where most voted for him. No, I'm not afraid of any of you. But if you pull any stunts where I live, you'll feel the back of my broom, and don't doubt it.
1610927708874.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back