The Rittenhouse Verdict

He should stay home next time.
That would be the wisest thing for him to do.
Stay home and watch a movie and let the cops and Guard etc do law enforcement.
He probably will stay home next time, but im glad he didnt that time. It pleases me that he killed those dirt bags. My only regret is that arm-guy and that dude who kicked him survived.

You dont believe that citizens should help other citizens when they are attacked or their property is being stolen or destroyed? You must be the worst neighbor
As a gun owner, a self-defense proponent and a strong believer in personal responsibility; I would NEVER leave my property to assist any individual who I did not personally know or be related to. I definitely would never agree to provide defense, security, or anything if that sort for individuals or property as I am not a LEO or a licensed and insured security professional.

Dences make the best neighbors. Minefields are second on that list.

As a gun owner, a self-defense proponent and a strong believer in personal responsibility; I would NEVER leave my property to assist any individual who I did not personally know or be related to. I definitely would never agree to provide defense, security, or anything if that sort for individuals or property as I am not a LEO or a licensed and insured security professional.

That's you.

Youre a pussy loser then. Who cares what pussy losers would do? Certainly not me.

The entire community of Kenosha. Kyle had no legitimate Moral mandate to “protect” the community. That’s what we have LEOs and certified/insured private security firms for.
He had perfectly good business seeking to help secure his own community. No “mandate” is needed to do why you are already free to do. The fucking rioters can’t now whine and bitch that it was the job of the police since they and their riotous and mass criminal behavior caused the police to be unavailable.

in short, not even on speck of your argument is valid nor does it make any sense.

Does this verdict encourage vigilantism? Are we going to see more people carrying guns at places of violence and riots, or even peaceful protests? If so, then one might assume there will be shootings and killings; the next time it could be a future kid like Rittenhouse who dies. The case may have turned out the way it should have given the specific facts, but what are the ramifications? More people with more guns.
I hope the federal government takes this kids guns away from him at least he is not responsible at all. Immature Babies should never have guns.

He should stay home next time.
That would be the wisest thing for him to do.
Stay home and watch a movie and let the cops and Guard etc do law enforcement.
No. “Next time” he should be joined by other people who realize they have the right to be on their own streets and be armed and that they have no obligation to cede the streets to mobs. Next time maybe the Antifa shitheads should consider not trying to impose their Nazi will on anyone.

Bad things happen when good men remain silent and do nothing. Angry mobs should never be rewarded in any way, unless we move into some form of anarchy. Without laws on the books we would have daily chaos and murders for hidden loot
That’s why we have LEOs. Instead of wasting time and money prosecuting someone who was always likely to be found Not Guilty the DA should have been pushing investigations into what the hell the Kenosha PD and the Wisconsin State Police were doing that evening and why the local government allowed it to reach the point it did.

I hope the federal government takes this kids guns away from him at least he is not responsible at all. Immature Babies should never have guns.
I have had no children, but if I had, I'd want them to be this kind of "immature baby".

1637366174490.png

He had perfectly good business seeking to help secure his own community. No “mandate” is needed to do why you are already free to do. The fucking rioters can’t now whine and bitch that it was the job of the police since they and their riotous and mass criminal behavior caused the police to be unavailable.

in short, not even on speck of your argument is valid nor does it make any sense.
Rittenhouse left his own community, his own state, to fight somebody else's battle in a state where he wasn't even qualified to carry a gun. This immature child should have never had a gun in the first place.

I'd say he acted irresponsibly, he displayed character that wasn't responsible and he illegally crossed a state border where he wasn't allowed to use a weapon.
Illegally crossed a state border? With his mother driving? Going to see his father IN KENOSHA??????
Your other drivel is just your opinion.

So you are a self centered type, otherwise if you can't see it from your house, well then it doesn't exist eh ??

Some kind of good neighbor you aren't.

Meanwhile your city is being burned down around you, and possibly your friends are being hurt and/or worse are being murdered, but you can't see all that from the safety of your house eh ?

Meanwhile law and order has broken down, and there is total chaos in the streets, but you can't see that from your house eh ??

If everyone thought like you, the mob would eventually get so out of control, that they might had come for you and your family next. An ounce of prevention might stop a pound of pain, but maybe you like seeing the pain as long as it's not in your neighborhood, otherwise just as long as it don't come to your house eh ??

Rittenhouse left his own community, his own state, to fight somebody else's battle in a state where he wasn't even qualified to carry a gun. This immature child should have never had a gun in the first place.
Wrong. His dad lives there. It was his home to help protect. He was legally permitted to carry the rifle. Not one word of yours is related to the actual facts.

to paraphrase the late Senator Moynihan;

You are entitled to your own arguments. You aren’t entitled to your own “facts.” The trial evidence showed the facts. Not your empty statements.

Forum List

Back