The Rittenhouse Verdict

Naw. Justice went out the door with the prosecution taking this kid to court and trying to hang him. He is out attorney's fees, and much much more, not to mention sleep and nerves.

The innocent verdict merely limited further damage and starts the second phase now where the real battle begins with a world of woke SJWs who all think that real justice is up to THEM when things don't go as they wanted.
Hopefully Kyle will sue the pants off all the nattering idiots who hung him before the verdict (Including Joe Biden) so he can recoup some of his losses.

The disappointing verdict is sure to embolden militant people who seek to take the law into their own hands. It also could increase and complicate self-defense claims if more people carry -- and use -- firearms in the streets. That's a scary prospect.

Rubbish. Rittenhouse didn't take any laws into his own hands. And, Texas has had universal open carry for several months now and there aren't any more bodies in the streets outside the usual hood rat infestations than normal, and nobody shooting the cooks at Mickey D's for screwing up their orders every day at lunch time.

Does this verdict encourage vigilantism? Are we going to see more people carrying guns at places of violence and riots, or even peaceful protests? If so, then one might assume there will be shootings and killings; the next time it could be a future kid like Rittenhouse who dies. The case may have turned out the way it should have given the specific facts, but what are the ramifications? More people with more guns.
I hope the verdict encourages BLM to stop rioting, burning cities, bashing private property etc. as well as encourage these Democrat governors to actually protect their own citizens and/or the citizens rise up and recall these Democrat-Marxist so-called representatives. BTW the only one breaking gun laws was the idiot concealed carrying the glock he used to target Rittnhouse...You know, the guy that got his bicep vaporized. Hope HE learned his lesson.

I doubt Kyle will have to worry about money.

But there’s plenty of trauma. Even if there had been zero media slander against him, killing someone in self defense would be traumatic for anyone, especially a 17 year old kid. Add that he’s going to have virtual paparazzi hounding him for years, it’s hard to imagine he’ll have an easy time moving on.

Naw. Justice went out the door with the prosecution taking this kid to court and trying to hang him. He is out attorney's fees, and much much more, not to mention sleep and nerves.

The innocent verdict merely limited further damage and starts the second phase now where the real battle begins with a world of woke SJWs who all think that real justice is up to THEM when things don't go as they wanted.

He's probably going to be hounded by the commies and deviants, and they will try to bait him, I'm guessing. It will be tough to get any of these wimpy business people to hire him until he changes his name, as well. He already has being white as a strike against him, living in Illinois; being white and defending himself and surviving is a much greater strike.

He's probably going to be hounded by the commies and deviants, and they will try to bait him, I'm guessing. It will be tough to get any of these wimpy business people to hire him until he changes his name, as well. He already has being white as a strike against him, living in Illinois; being white and defending himself and surviving is a much greater strike.
After he gets paid from the law suits. He needs to go to a red state where we don't give a damn about Burn Loot and Murder.

Not Guilty! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes_text12:

1637360328088.png

I believe that under Wisconsin State Law, Kyle Rittenhouse was likely Not Guilty of the things he was charged with. The Jury got that correct.

However, I have to say that I don’t believe JUSTICE was served. Real Justice is a Moral issue as much as it is a Legal issue. I don’t believe Kyle acted in a Moral manner that night. I’ve made that very clear around here.

Eventually Kyle will have to stand before a far higher Judge and answer for his actions. Then True Justice will be handed down; one way or another.

I believe that under Wisconsin State Law, Kyle Rittenhouse was likely Not Guilty of the things he was charged with. The Jury got that correct.

However, I have to say that I don’t believe JUSTICE was served. Real Justice is a Moral issue as much as it is a Legal issue. I don’t believe Kyle acted in a Moral manner that night. I’ve made that very clear around here.

Eventually Kyle will have to stand before a far higher Judge and answer for his actions. Then True Justice will be handed down; one way or another.
That's a fair evaluation. Having said that, legal justice and moral justice are definitely two separate animals.
Not sure how much his father was in his life, but, he could have had discussions with Kyle about his choices.
The parents dropped the ball IMO

Tulsi got that right. And why your side shouldn't have HARVESTED Brandon. I have no doubt that Tulsi would have not allowed these riots as POTUS.

While she is leftist on views. I think on common issues she would not be bad at all. I also think she would have never left behind our people in Afghanistan. She would have withdrawn but not until every last one was out.

The idiot goes Scott free, there is no justice in America anymore.
Why do you believe he had no right to defend hid life against the serial child rapist and other terrorists you support?

You support criminals burning down the businesses of innocent people. Why? Are you lacking the ability to place yourself in the shoes of those seeing their livelihoods go up in flames because you are a complete sociopath, or is there some other explanation?

After he gets paid from the law suits. He needs to go to a red state where we don't give a damn about Burn Loot and Murder.
We'd be pleased to have him in South Dakota. I look at photos of the youth shooting groups at the local high school and shooting range, and I know that Kyle would be totally at home here and an asset to the community I live in.

ot sure how much his father was in his life, but, he could have had discussions with Kyle about his choices.
The parents dropped the ball IMO
I think there are many individuals and groups that dropped the ball when it comes to Kyle’s Moral education. His parents among them.

Hopefully Kyle will sue the pants off all the nattering idiots who hung him before the verdict (Including Joe Biden) so he can recoup some of his losses.
According to the law and prior cases, Rittenhouse could sue the United States on the state level (for Biden’s slanderous and harmful statement) or with enough time and money sue Biden as sitting president. No precedent against this as far as I can find.

So you're one of the people who believe that it's more moral to be assaulted and possibly killed than to defend yourself. Got it.

Forum List

Back