The Rittenhouse Verdict

Sounds awful!

How many times was she shot?

I specified shot or killed... try to keep up.

You refuse to check out officer Tatum's website or his YouTube channel why ?? He has talked about most of these cases you cite and/or use, and yep he's black, and yep he's a retired x-cop from the very volatile state of Arizona. Oh so who do I believe, Officer Tatum or race baiting Joe ? I choose Tatum.

Why would I care about what some cop says? I don't need him to tell me that choking George Floyd for nine minutes or shooting Laquan McDonald 16 times was unacceptable. Any sensible person could see that was out of line.

She died in police custody after police misconduct. They killed her.
Example A - So you've lied again, and therefore tried to manipulate the truth by attempting to falsely exaggerate something that didn't happen in the way you attempted to play it. You truly are a despicable human being in the ways that you and other's who are just like you operate. There's a special place in Hell for people like you Joe. Get your act together before it's to late for you.

Example A - So you've lied again, and therefore tried to manipulate the truth by attempting to falsely exaggerate something that didn't happen in the way you attempted to play it. You truly are a despicable human being in the ways that you and other's who are just like you operate. There's a special place in Hell for people like you Joe. Get your act together before it's to late for you.

The people who belong if hell are the ones who look at what was done to Ms. Bland and are okay with it.

The woman was essentially murdered over a moving violation.

The people who belong if hell are the ones who look at what was done to Ms. Bland and are okay with it.

The woman was essentially murdered over a moving violation.
Not sure about the case, will have to look it up.

Silly Darkie. Rights are for white people.
Silly master-race-baiter, go find you a better schtick, because you suck at this one.

Isn't it funny how, as obsessed as Incel Joe is with trying to paint others as racist, in nearly every attempt that it makes to do so, all it ever accomplishes is to show itself to be a far worse racist than what it was trying to accuse someone else of being?

Incel Joe seems to be the model poster boy for psychological projection; full of all manner of hatred and madness and evil, which it is constantly trying to project on others; never taking even the faintest vestige of responsibility for its own shortcomings.

No wonder that at nearly sixty years of age, it has never found a woman that would be willing to marry it.

Isn't it funny how, as obsessed as Incel Joe is with trying to paint others as racist, in nearly every attempt that it makes to do so, all it ever accomplishes is to show itself to be a far worse racist than what it was trying to accuse someone else of being?

Incel Joe seems to be the model poster boy for psychological projection; full of all manner of hatred and madness and evil, which it is constantly trying to project on others; never taking even the faintest vestige of responsibility for its own shortcomings.

No wonder that at nearly sixty years of age, it has never found a woman that would be willing to marry it.
Exactly. You read him like a book, but do you notice how he doesn't respond instantly, otherwise as if he's taking what he reads, and then converses with other's that might help him to formulate his responses ??? Makes one wonder who all is involved in his responses or is he actually that evil all by him lonesome ?

Isn't it funny how, as obsessed as @Incel Joe is with trying to paint others as racist, in nearly every attempt that it makes to do so, all it ever accomplishes is to show itself to be a far worse racist than what it was trying to accuse someone else of being?

@Incel Joe seems to be the model poster boy for psychological projection; full of all manner of hatred and madness and evil, which it is constantly trying to project on others; never taking even the faintest vestige of responsibility for its own shortcomings.

No, I just never found a piece of ass so good I was willing to sign away half my hard-earned property. I know people who stay in miserable fucking marriages because they don't want to lose everything.

But to the point, I always find it funny that your racists want to pretend if we don't talk about Racism, it no longer exists... What, they want to teach about racism and white privilege in the schools? We can't have that!!!

1641726608758.png

When our country treats everyone the same, then it stops being racist.

Last edited:
Exactly. You read him like a book, but do you notice how he doesn't respond instantly, otherwise as if he's taking what he reads, and then converses with other's that might help him to formulate his responses ??? Makes one wonder who all is involved in his responses or is he actually that evil all by him lonesome ?

Uh, no, I just don't live here like you and Mormon Bob do. I have a full time job. Mormon Bob's weird obsession with me personally is actually getting kind of tiresome. I mean, I know I ruined his life by pointing out that his religion is a deranged cult started by a pedophile, because somewhere in the back of his mind, he knows it to be true. But that's kind of on him. So he'll go out and put disagrees on 20 of my posts to show how angry he is....

So what was I doing yesterday? I met with three clients for my business. I spent several hours writing up resumes for clients I am meeting this week. I had to go to my old condo and meet with a carpet installer about getting new carpet put in before I can rent it out.

This is known as "having a life". You and Mormon Bob should try it some time. You probably wouldn't spend so much time here being angry at the world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back