The Rittenhouse Verdict

If I had a weird guy following me, I wouldn't lead him back to my house, either.

I've said before, the violent thug should have called the police if he was afraid of the fat guy.
Or gone home once he lost him.
But stupid, violent thugs gotta be stupid.

When was Trayvon ever convicted of anything. I mean, I know they tried to slander him by saying he had a screwdriver in his school locker (GASP).

Unlike Zimmerman who

1) Punched an undercover Cop

2) Broke a woman's leg at a party he was doing security at

3) Was arrested for beating his wife

4) was arrested for beating his girlfriend.

Well, you get the idea... model citizen.
Now that was some good points. Keep answering like that, and you might get some decent debate around here. I never liked Zimmerman, and I actually didn't think that he was going to make it out unscathed in the trial. Then he goes free, and what does he do next ? He screws up some more. If Trayvon wouldn't have fought with Zimmerman, and just avoided contact at all cost, then he would still be with us in hindsight maybe. Black's shouldn't be fighting so much, and what about just avoiding trouble if at all possible? Infact that should go for everyone, but it seems that young black's want to fight more than they should be. Not saying candy out, but just use one's head a little bit better.

Just be honest is all you have to do, and stop with your race baiting already.

Same with the G-Floyd case... Every citizen in this country thought that the cop was wrong, but that wasn't good enough, so it had to be turned into a systemic racist type accusation, but that's all about using cases to further fuel an agenda. It'll continue until justice is returned to being blind in spite of the mobs attempting to thwart justice or take the law's into their own hands.

Now that was some good points. Keep answering like that, and you might get some decent debate around here. I never liked Zimmerman, and I actually didn't think that he was going to make it out unscathed in the trial. Then he goes free, and what does he do next ? He screws up some more. If Trayvon wouldn't have fought with Zimmerman, and just avoided contact at all cost, then he would still be with us in hindsight maybe. Black's shouldn't be fighting so much, and what about just avoiding trouble if at all possible? Infact that should go for everyone, but it seems that young black's want to fight more than they should be. Not saying candy out, but just use one's head a little bit better.

Just be honest is all you have to do, and stop with your race baiting already.

Same with the G-Floyd case... Every citizen in this country thought that the cop was wrong, but that wasn't good enough, so it had to be turned into a systemic racist type accusation, but that's all about using cases to further fuel an agenda. It'll continue until justice is returned to being blind in spite of the mobs attempting to thwart justice or take the law's into their own hands.

Uh, guy, let's review what you just said here. Just as much as admitted that Zimmerman and Chauvin were in the wrong, but then you don't know why black people were so uppity about it.

Well, maybe because we know that if their victims were white, this wouldn't be an issue.

Yes, Trayvon should have gone straight home and George Floyd should have sat down and waited for his lawyer.

But the fact is, people on your side made these people, and Rittenhouse, heroes... they don't deserve to be.

Is violent thug the new "N-word"?

Travyon was a thug
Tamir Rice was a thug
Laquan McDonald was a thug

Whatever
There you go with your damned race baiting bull crap again... A thug is a thug, and it matters not what color one is, so no a person called a thug if wearing the character isn't the new N-word because we have white thugs and black thug's today. If the shoe fits wear it, but most avoid thug life, and therefore they aren't being identified as thug's. Has nothing to do with the color of one's skin, but everything to do with one's character and action's in life. Thug defines a culture usually involving gang activities, prostitution, and drug involvement.

No, not blameless... just not doing anything that deserves lethal force being used.
Woe, thugs aren't doing anything that deserves lethal force being used ? You best retract that statement before you look a complete fool.

There you go with your damned race baiting bull crap again... A thug is a thug, and it matters not what color one is, so no a person called a thug if wearing the character isn't the new N-word because we have white thugs and black thug's today. If the shoe fits wear it, but most avoid thug life, and therefore they aren't being identified as thug's. Has nothing to do with the color of one's skin, but everything to do with one's character and action's in life. Thug defines a culture usually involving gang activities, prostitution, and drug involvement.

I guess, in Incel Joe's world, it's racist to judge a man by his behavior rather than by the color of his skin.

Uh, guy, let's review what you just said here. Just as much as admitted that Zimmerman and Chauvin were in the wrong, but then you don't know why black people were so uppity about it.

Well, maybe because we know that if their victims were white, this wouldn't be an issue.

Yes, Trayvon should have gone straight home and George Floyd should have sat down and waited for his lawyer.

But the fact is, people on your side made these people, and Rittenhouse, heroes... they don't deserve to be.
You try to make it appear as the victims had tried to be uppity (your race baiting word's), and that's why they got themselves killed, but no one inferred such a thing as them acting uppity, but what I basically said was that fighting the law is a bad idea. Yes the law is finding it hard to believe that it has become a pattern it seems, so they are only going to get wiser, and more trained in order to deal with it. Then the results will be for the criminal's, that yes the prison sentences they'll still get just like they deserved, but at least the police officer will be going back home to his family in order to serve the citizen's again another day.

“Living the thug live” involves going lower on the scale of humanity compared to the average criminal. Example: pouring bleach down victim’s throat so they can’t talk. You know, the kind who intentionally kills their own grandmother for drug money.

None that justified killing him.

Trayvon's death was event one in BLM... So, um, yeah, it had real meaning.

But just keep pretending that this is a problem you can ignore or minimize. That worked out so well for you in 2020.
So, Martin pounding Zimmerman's head on the concrete sidewalk wasn't justification for a self-defense shooting? Pounding someone's head on concrete can easily result in death.

Forum List

Back