The Rittenhouse Verdict

Make endless excuses for thugs, they think they can get away with anything.

Sooner or later, their stupidity catches up to them.

I worry more about the excuses you make for Thug cops. The city of Minneapolis paid out 27 million for Geo. Floyd. The HOA in Florida paid out a million for Trayvon. The price of racist thugs keeps going up.

You try to make it appear as the victims had tried to be uppity (your race baiting word's), and that's why they got themselves killed, but no one inferred such a thing as them acting uppity, but what I basically said was that fighting the law is a bad idea. Yes the law is finding it hard to believe that it has become a pattern it seems, so they are only going to get wiser, and more trained in order to deal with it. Then the results will be for the criminal's, that yes the prison sentences they'll still get just like they deserved, but at least the police officer will be going back home to his family in order to serve the citizen's again another day.

George Zimmerman wasn't the law.
George Floyd wasn't resisting the law when he was strangled to death
Laquan McDonald was walking away when he was shot 16 times.
Botham Jean was sitting in his living room watching TV.
Breonna Taylor was minding her own business in her apartment.
Tamir Rice was playing with a toy in the park.

As stated above, civil juries are paying out big bucks to the victims of police brutality, and criminal juries are finally starting to send them to prison. These are all positive developments.

Incidentally, I'm all for better training for cops. I am also for making it easier to fire the bad apples. Whenever you find a Chauvin or a Van Dyke or a Loehmann, what you usually find is a cop with a lot of problems before they managed to kill someone. So how about firing them before they kill anyone?

There you go with your damned race baiting bull crap again... A thug is a thug, and it matters not what color one is, so no a person called a thug if wearing the character isn't the new N-word because we have white thugs and black thug's today. If the shoe fits wear it, but most avoid thug life, and therefore they aren't being identified as thug's. Has nothing to do with the color of one's skin, but everything to do with one's character and action's in life. Thug defines a culture usually involving gang activities, prostitution, and drug involvement.

If you go after a cop with a gun or a knife, I have no problem with that cop shooting you. I mean, it would be nice if the Cop unions didn't suck up to the NRA that allows all those illicit guns to hit the streets, but frankly, I have no issue with them defending themselves.

These aren't the cases that BLM protests about.

Trayvon Martin was walking home from the store
Philandro Castille was cooperating with officers when he was shot.
Sandra Bland talked back to an officer after being pulled over for a minor traffic infraction.

The list can go on and on. None of these people were "thugs". And, no, a badge and a gun doesn't license you to be a bully.

I worry more about the excuses you make for Thug cops. The city of Minneapolis paid out 27 million for Geo. Floyd. The HOA in Florida paid out a million for Trayvon. The price of racist thugs keeps going up.

As stated above, civil juries are paying out big bucks to the victims of police brutality, and criminal juries are finally starting to send them to prison. These are all positive developments.

Incidentally, I'm all for better training for cops. I am also for making it easier to fire the bad apples. Whenever you find a Chauvin or a Van Dyke or a Loehmann, what you usually find is a cop with a lot of problems before they managed to kill someone. So how about firing them before they kill anyone?
All those names you gave are highly debatable as to their being completely innocent in life, and such cases have been debated endlessly with both sides scoring huge points in either direction. Yes thug's are definitely becoming more expensive (your word's), to deal with.

Yes officer's will become better trained in dealing with this new abnormal, and guess what ? It's not going to be in the thug's favor.

If you go after a cop with a gun or a knife, I have no problem with that cop shooting you. I mean, it would be nice if the Cop unions didn't suck up to the NRA that allows all those illicit guns to hit the streets, but frankly, I have no issue with them defending themselves.

Sandra Bland talked back to an officer after being pulled over for a minor traffic infraction.

The list can go on and on. None of these people were "thugs". And, no, a badge and a gun doesn't license you to be a bully.
Oh and don't attempt to lie by saying I'm making excuses for cop's that are rogue cop's because I don't. For the audience, just pay attention to this race baiting poster, and try to count how many times he tries to race bait in a conversation like he does. It's truly pathetic, but posters like him are shameless, and they either have an agenda or they are a troll from hell.

Go to officer Tatum's website or channel on YouTube, and debate with him as to whether some of the names you named were all just these poor innocent victim's on the way home with granny's cough syrup, and some baby diapers for their wife.

I worry more about the excuses you make for Thug cops.

Of course you do. A dozen cops are much worse than a million thugs.

The price of racist thugs keeps going up.

No kidding, your racist riots cost a couple billion in damages and a couple dozen deaths.

All those names you gave are highly debatable as to their being completely innocent in life, and such cases have been debated endlessly with both sides scoring huge points in either direction. Yes thug's are definitely becoming more expensive (your word's), to deal with.

Actually, there is only one issue. Did any of them present a threat to the officer or a civilian at the time they were killed. And the answer to all is "No". The point is, bad policing is becoming too expensive to deal with.

Oh and don't attempt to lie by saying I'm making excuses for cop's that are rogue cop's because I don't. For the audience, just pay attention to this race baiting poster, and try to count how many times he tries to race bait in a conversation like he does. It's truly pathetic, but posters like him are shameless, and they either have an agenda or they are a troll from hell.

Yet, you just made an excuse that all the most notable BLM subjects weren't "completely innocent" and therefore it was okay to kill them. If that's not an excuse, I don't know what is.

Go to officer Tatum's website or channel on YouTube, and debate with him as to whether some of the names you named were all just these poor innocent victim's on the way home with granny's cough syrup, and some baby diapers for their wife.

Have no idea who Officer Tatum is and don't care.

I am not sure why they need to be saints for their murders to be wrong. Can you say you have never done anything bad in your life? Honestly. Even as a teenager when we all do stupid shit.

Let's take the worst one- Botham Jean. Botham had a good job. He was a responsible member of the community. He had absolutely no criminal record. The first action of the Dallas PD was to completely toss his apartment looking for ANY sign of wrongdoing. Yes, a black man shot in his own home by a cop who wasn't paying attention to what floor she was on was immediately assumed to be a criminal. They claimed they found 10 grams of pot. OH MY GOD, NOT POT!!!

Actually, there is only one issue. Did any of them present a threat to the officer or a civilian at the time they were killed. And the answer to all is "No". The point is, bad policing is becoming too expensive to deal with.

Yet, you just made an excuse that all the most notable BLM subjects weren't "completely innocent" and therefore it was okay to kill them. If that's not an excuse, I don't know what is.

Have no idea who Officer Tatum is and don't care.

I am not sure why they need to be saints for their murders to be wrong. Can you say you have never done anything bad in your life? Honestly. Even as a teenager when we all do stupid shit.

Let's take the worst one- Botham Jean. Botham had a good job. He was a responsible member of the community. He had absolutely no criminal record. The first action of the Dallas PD was to completely toss his apartment looking for ANY sign of wrongdoing. Yes, a black man shot in his own home by a cop who wasn't paying attention to what floor she was on was immediately assumed to be a criminal. They claimed they found 10 grams of pot. OH MY GOD, NOT POT!!!
Why does it have to be just black people being high lighted that accident's or mistakes are made on in your world, when in actuality if you add or list all mistakes that have been made in police and citizen encounters in which include thugs, police officers, the innocent victim's or people getting caught in the cross fires, and so on and on and on it all goes, but you focus only on the black's in it all ????

Ok, so let's start WLM/BLM, and let's start high lighting all the screw ups by politician's, police, criminal's, and etc without the color involved ?? What would that look like ?

Pffft, you couldn't keep up, but it's not the narrative or agenda you are pushing today, so let's focus only on black's because there is an agenda going on there eh ??

Caught you at it again.

Otherwise, there you go race baiting yet again "therefore it was ok to kill them" eh ???

You know good and well no one is suggesting that or saying that, but you are attempting to make the police these days "these perfect human beings", otherwise that should be these futuristic mind reader's that can know who is who or what is what when they show up to a call.

Like I said before, do yourself a favor and stop associating yourselves with criminal styles, lingo, gang tattoos, sagging pants, and other such hollyweird glorified culture that ends up blending people in with criminal's who love it by the way. Hell if a case of mistaken identity happens, then that means the criminal got away.

Stop working free for criminal's when buying into the criminal clothing styles and gang culture because it's glorified by the corrupt entertainment industry, and by others who are guilty of the bull crap. .

Unfortunately the police don't rub a Crystal ball that tells them who is who when they show up to an event once called out by the poor innocent citizen's who had to call them out.

It's almost to the point where it's absolutely ridiculous to be a cop under the situations they are under now. Yes I back the blue. However, I do know that we've had bad cop's and good cop's forever and a day in this country, and all anyone can do is take each case as it comes, and hope that justice is served for the police or for the victim if were abused by the police.

Quit trying to formulate post that end up attempting to project your lies on to me, and all in an attempt to try and smear me or any other posters in the ways that you keep doing.... You are doing this instead of debating the issues honestly because you aren't an honest person as is shown in your sly way of doing what you do.

Busted.

Last edited:
Why does it have to be just black people being high lighted that accident's or mistakes are made on in your world, when in actuality if you add or list all mistakes that have been made in police and citizen encounters in which include thugs, police officers, the innocent victim's or people getting caught in the cross fires, and so on and on and on it all goes, but you focus only on the black's in it all ????

Wow, you moved the goalposts pretty quickly. You went from "Well, all of those people had it coming" to "why aren't you talking about white people who are killed by accident?"

So let's look at the "all lives matter" argument. Because black people weren't included in "All Men are Created Equal" and "Liberty and Justice for All" "All" is one of those concepts you struggle with.

Blacks make up 13% of the population but 30% of those shot by police.

But it goes beyond just blacks shot by police. Most blacks don't encounter police violence, but they do encounter police discrimination, such as "stop and frisk" or "Driving while black" pretextual stops (such as the one that lead to the death of Duante Wright).

Like I said before, do yourself a favor and stop associating yourselves with criminal styles, lingo, gang tattoos, sagging pants, and other such hollyweird glorified culture that ends up blending people in with criminal's who love it by the way. Hell if a case of mistaken identity happens, then that means the criminal got away.
So people should be shot for having tats and wearing the wrong clothes? Really? Gee, it's not like white people glorify the "criminal lifestyle"....

1641292093355.png
1641292110913.png
1641292127658.png

You know good and well no one is suggesting that or saying that, but you are attempting to make the police these days "these perfect human beings", otherwise that should be these futuristic mind reader's that can know who is who or what is what when they show up to a call.

No, I don't expect police to be "perfect human beings". I do expect police departments to clean up their bad apples.

Timothy Loehman (shot Tamir Rice) had been fired from another police department for mental instability.
Darren Wilson (Shot Mike Brown) lost his job when the police department he belonged to was disbanded for corruption.
Jason van Dyle (Shot Laquan McDonald) had 20 previous complaints of excessive force, including one where the city paid out $375K to a man whose arm he dislocated.
Darren Chauvin had several previous incidents, including one shooting and a case where he used the knee to the neck trick on a 14 year old boy.

The police unions, the police departments, prosecutors and city officials all close ranks to protect these guys, until and sometimes after they kill someone.

It's almost to the point where it's absolutely ridiculous to be a cop under the situations they are under now. Yes I back the blue. However, I do know that we've had bad cop's and good cop's forever and a day in this country, and all anyone can do is take each case as it comes, and hope that justice is served for the police or for the victim if were abused by the police.

The problem is, we keep having these cases and the reforms never seem to come.
Quit trying to formulate post that end up attempting to project your lies on to me, and all in an attempt to try and smear me or any other posters in the ways that you keep doing.... You are doing this instead of debating the issues honestly because you aren't an honest person as is shown in your sly way of doing what you do.

Busted.

Really, the only dishonesty I see here is you trying to justify police misconduct or excuse it.

I had been advocating police reform long before anyone heard of George Floyd... You can't ignore years of peaceful protests and attempts at reform, and then bitch when an already stressed out population decides to start busting things up.

Wow, you moved the goalposts pretty quickly. You went from "Well, all of those people had it coming" to "why aren't you talking about white people who are killed by accident?"

So let's look at the "all lives matter" argument. Because black people weren't included in "All Men are Created Equal" and "Liberty and Justice for All" "All" is one of those concepts you struggle with.

But it goes beyond just blacks shot by police. Most blacks don't encounter police violence, but they do encounter police discrimination, such as "stop and frisk" or "Driving while black" pretextual stops (such as the one that lead to the death of Duante Wright).

So people should be shot for having tats and wearing the wrong clothes? Really? Gee, it's not like white people glorify the "criminal lifestyle"....

View attachment 583397View attachment 583398View attachment 583399

No, I don't expect police to be "perfect human beings". I do expect police departments to clean up their bad apples.

Timothy Loehman (shot Tamir Rice) had been fired from another police department for mental instability.
Darren Wilson (Shot Mike Brown) lost his job when the police department he belonged to was disbanded for corruption.
Jason van Dyle (Shot Laquan McDonald) had 20 previous complaints of excessive force, including one where the city paid out $375K to a man whose arm he dislocated.
Darren Chauvin had several previous incidents, including one shooting and a case where he used the knee to the neck trick on a 14 year old boy.

The police unions, the police departments, prosecutors and city officials all close ranks to protect these guys, until and sometimes after they kill someone.

Really, the only dishonesty I see here is you trying to justify police misconduct or excuse it.

I had been advocating police reform long before anyone heard of George Floyd... You can't ignore years of peaceful protests and attempts at reform, and then bitch when an already stressed out population decides to start busting things up.

What percentage of police interactions do they have?

What percentage of police interactions do they have?
I'm tired of dealing with such a leftist lying disgusting human being, so I'll waste no more time on his evil justification or attempt at smearing his opponents with his created lies and schemes.

View attachment 583397View attachment 583398View attachment 583399

Both areas in bold I'll respond to.

1. No where did I ever infer or say that all those people had it coming. If you want to play that game, then put in quote's where I suggested or said that, and then write below that quote your comment.

2. Never said nor suggested what you said about the clothes and such, but you love to play games with your interpretations in an attempt to imply things that aren't there. You are just a dishonest poster pure and simple.

Both areas in bold I'll respond to.

1. No where did I ever infer or say that all those people had it coming. If you want to play that game, then put in quote's where I suggested or said that, and then write below that quote your comment.

2. Never said nor suggested what you said about the clothes and such, but you love to play games with your interpretations in an attempt to imply things that aren't there. You are just a dishonest poster pure and simple.

Okay, either you think they deserve to die, or you think these cops belong in prison, full stop.

Don't backpeddle and ask, "Say where I used those exact words".

Stand up, be a man.

Okay, either you think they deserve to die, or you think these cops belong in prison, full stop.

Don't backpeddle and ask, "Say where I used those exact words".

Stand up, be a man.
I'll be waiting on your quotes, and then your comments below them... Be a man boy.

Nope... I've made my point. Your racism is so clear it's wonder you are even trying to hide it.

Still waiting for you to tell me why Botham Jean deserved to get shot.
Your failure is excepted, and I don't even know who Botham Jean is, and I sure don't figure that anyone deserves to get shot unless they do something to warrant that action. You calling someone a racist is flipping hilarious, because 1st off you haven't and won't ever prove me a racist, because one has to be one in order for it to stick, but you are empty handed on that one boy.

and I don't even know who Botham Jean is, and I sure don't figure that anyone deserves to get shot unless they do something to warrant that action.

Oh, so now you plead ignorance, even after I explained the details of the case. That's special.

The problem is, most of these people who got shot didn't warrant that action.

Here's the difference.

Actions warranting getting shot

Coming at a cop with a knife.
Pointing a gun at a cop.

Actions not warranting getting shot or killed.

Eating Ice cream in your own house while watching TV (Botham Jean)
Trying to break into a truck to keep warm (Laquan McDonald)
Playing with a toy in the park (Tamir Rice)
Mouthing off to a cop over a traffic stop (Sandra Bland)
Passing a fake $20.00. (George Floyd)
Being at home when the cops come looking for someone who doesn't live there (Breonna Taylor)

You calling someone a racist is flipping hilarious, because 1st off you haven't and won't ever prove me a racist,

Sorry, man, you are a racist. Deal with it.

Oh, so now you plead ignorance, even after I explained the details of the case. That's special.

The problem is, most of these people who got shot didn't warrant that action.

Here's the difference.

Actions warranting getting shot

Coming at a cop with a knife.
Pointing a gun at a cop.

Actions not warranting getting shot or killed.

Eating Ice cream in your own house while watching TV (Botham Jean)
Trying to break into a truck to keep warm (Laquan McDonald)
Playing with a toy in the park (Tamir Rice)
Mouthing off to a cop over a traffic stop (Sandra Bland)
Passing a fake $20.00. (George Floyd)
Being at home when the cops come looking for someone who doesn't live there (Breonna Taylor)

Sorry, man, you are a racist. Deal with it.
You've explained nothing other than running you're race baiting racist evil mouth. Thank God people aren't complete idiot's, and they see through you like a super thin piece of glass.

You refuse to check out officer Tatum's website or his YouTube channel why ?? He has talked about most of these cases you cite and/or use, and yep he's black, and yep he's a retired x-cop from the very volatile state of Arizona. Oh so who do I believe, Officer Tatum or race baiting Joe ? I choose Tatum.

Forum List

Back