The rights historically failed ideas proven failure

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

Gee what a thoughtful post.

those silly little guys dont make real facts disapear do they?

173 episodes of fiscal austerity over the past 30 years—with the average deficit cut amounting to 1 percent of GDP. Their verdict? Austerity “lowers incomes in the short term, with wage-earners taking more of a hit than others; it also raises unemployment, particularly long-term unemployment.”

got anything to prove your fail ideas are not failures?

I'm agreeing with ya cupcake, we izzz in high cotton now that you demoRats have the economy and it's hot hot hot.. right? gimmie some facts now.. some not failed ideas.. come on I needs em.

Last edited by a moderator:
so you are just insulting the facts in place of accepting the facts?

Gee what a thoughtful post.

those silly little guys dont make real facts disapear do they?

173 episodes of fiscal austerity over the past 30 years—with the average deficit cut amounting to 1 percent of GDP. Their verdict? Austerity “lowers incomes in the short term, with wage-earners taking more of a hit than others; it also raises unemployment, particularly long-term unemployment.”

Who is saying anything about anything?

I am laughing like hell at you.... for just being you.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
v

This is how the right acts when their ideas are proven to be complete failures.

They laugh and retain the historically failed ideas

TM is the 'Plan 9 from Outer Space' of USMB posters.

can you prove this study wrong?

You obviously do not understand under what circumstances, and at what levels, debt reduction and spending reductions would be considered 'austerity measures'.

Please continue your one woman clit massage. We'll all just continue to laugh in your general direction.

173 episodes of fiscal austerity over the past 30 years

Now you claim your ideas work based on WHAT evidence?

I'm guessing you did not bother to actually go to the IMF linked page, where it CLEARLY shows that those 173 incidents are world-wide, right?

Because such plans have been quite common, history offers a good guide. Over the past 30 years, there have been 173 episodes during which 17 advanced economies undertook budgetary measures aimed at fiscal consolidation. (The countries are Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States.)

Poor poor TM... fucked by your own source...AGAIN!

Is this another same old same old thread??

Reps bad and Dems golden??

One would think she could at least read what she posts and then raves about.

I'm waiting for another thread on how the nasty Reps are keeping minorities from voting.

Can hardly wait for that one. AGAIN.

Based on the fact that you and everyone around you have a computer...a TV (or 2)....a car (or two)....an AC.....
Based on the fact that the only ones we see running around naked in our streets do it for pleasure.
Base n the fact that I have not read about or heard about anyone in the US dying of starvation.
Based on the fact that an economic downturn means we need to struggle a little as a country...as opposed to an economic downturn meaning that we have mass starvation and the need to dig mass graves.

Dam TM...you are a tough person to please....you are spoiled.....I mean....Jeeezuz...there are people in Mexico that WISH they had the life of our poor.

oh it is fun as hell to watch you all twist in the wind like this.

The cold hard facts have come to bear on your historically failed ideas and look how you react.

Your ideas do not work.

Why do you cheer failure?

Why do you continue to lie to yourselves about the facts?

What cold hard facts? All we have is a cut and paste from you. No links so we can see what your very selective reasoning has cherry picked
FAIL as usual, but I really expect no more from you or the other Brain Dead Boob.

Finance & Development, September 2011 - Painful Medicine

Painful Medicine

Finance & Development, September 2011, Vol. 48, No. 3

Laurence Ball, Daniel Leigh, and Prakash Loungani

PDF version

Although advanced economies need medium-run fiscal consolidation, slamming on the brakes too quickly will hurt incomes and job prospects

The article had a link to the study right in it.

You NEVER even bothered to read any of it huh?

Last edited:
My apologies. I missed the link, or was that edited in. I started reading the thread an hour or so ago and had to go out. I could swear there was no link when I read the op.

Last edited:

I'm guessing you did not bother to actually go to the IMF linked page, where it CLEARLY shows that those 173 incidents are world-wide, right?

Because such plans have been quite common, history offers a good guide. Over the past 30 years, there have been 173 episodes during which 17 advanced economies undertook budgetary measures aimed at fiscal consolidation. (The countries are Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States.)

Poor poor TM... fucked by your own source...AGAIN!

So because all of the austerity failed in all of these countrys you think that means what?

How does that demean the findings you silly git?

Forum List

Back