Are We Seeing The Last Gasp Of The GOP’s Two Santa Clause Scam?

Aww, you can't stand that allowing migrants into the US, doing the right thing, is right.
So, you dismiss it?
Republicans don't want ANY immigrants in the country........PERIOD.
Always putting words in the mouths of people you don’t understand….So, show me where I said I don’t want any immigrants?
You can’t debate on the merits of anything, so you make up bull shit…

Always putting words in the mouths of people you don’t understand
I didn't.
"Republicans don't want ANY immigrants in the country........PERIOD".
….So, show me where I said I don’t want any immigrants?
You can’t debate on the merits of anything, so you make up bull shit…
You make up BS.
"In order to qualify, the migrants must apply from their home countries, pass a background check and prove they have a financial supporter in the U.S."

"Yeah, sure they do"…

Aww, you can't stand that allowing migrants into the US, doing the right thing, is right.
So, you dismiss it?
Republicans don't want ANY immigrants in the country........PERIOD.
Illegals need to go. So do you.

Illegals need to go. So do you.
You're a moron.
President Joe Biden on Thursday announced a weekend visit to the Texas-Mexico border, along with a new immigration plan that would allow 30,000 migrants per month from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela to enter the country and be able to work legally for up to two years.

In order to qualify, the migrants must apply from their home countries, pass a background check and prove they have a financial supporter in the U.S.

You're a moron.
President Joe Biden on Thursday announced a weekend visit to the Texas-Mexico border, along with a new immigration plan that would allow 30,000 migrants per month from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela to enter the country and be able to work legally for up to two years.

In order to qualify, the migrants must apply from their home countries, pass a background check and prove they have a financial supporter in the U.S.
Indeed, those illegals with no skills will be a great asset to the democrat plantation.

Forum List

Back