The rights attempt to cancel Michelle Obama

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A parent in Texas attempted to get a biog of Ms Obama pulled from school libraries because she didnt like comments on Donald Trump in the book. Stating that it portrayed the defeated pres as "a bully".

Surely this goes against libertarian principles of allowing all opinions and free speech and stuff ? When is it ok for these youngsters to see opinions that differ from their parents ?

I would imagine that even trump would agree that he has a bullying side to his nature.

1643912239495.png

Who?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

A parent in Texas attempted to get a biog of Ms Obama pulled from school libraries because she didnt like comments on Donald Trump in the book. Stating that it portrayed the defeated pres as "a bully".

Surely this goes against libertarian principles of allowing all opinions and free speech and stuff ? When is it ok for these youngsters to see opinions that differ from their parents ?

I would imagine that even trump would agree that he has a bullying side to his nature.
They are going full retard.

That just goes how nutty this has become if not outright racist. Good on the school for not giving in.

One parent tried and failed to get a book pulled so it's "the right" trying to cancel her? Evil Knievil wouldnt try that leap.

Oh, cancelling isn't cool, now?

One parent tried and failed to get a book pulled so it's "the right" trying to cancel her? Evil Knievil wouldnt try that leap.
That is the way these thing work now, find an extreme example and pretend it is the norm so the base will be outraged. There is no question though about the books being pulled and banned…majority involve or written by blacks, lgbtq people or have charecters that are.

It also what the right has been using in demonizing teachers.

That is the way these thing work now, find an extreme example and pretend it is the norm so the base will be outraged. There is no question though about the books being pulled and banned…majority involve or written by blacks, lgbtq people or have charecters that are.

The books that are not suitable for children are the demanding and obnoxious tirades against white and straights. Schools today measure their success rate by how many students they can drive to suicide.

Lol! One person objected and the loon blames all of us.

A, I have not heard of widespread banning of books. There may be instances where a book is being pulled in an area, but I haven't seen or heard of this happening writ large. Please correct me if Im wrong.
B. There is also an attempt to introduce books that are (IMO) inappropriate for the age groups they are being targeted at. Does a kindergartener really need to know about LGBTQ++ issues, does a 3 or 4th grader for that matter? I mean really. They don't need to know about heterosexual shit either btw. Exposing children to topics they are not ready to deal with mentally and emotionally is not a recipe with good outcomes. It's also not the school's job or business frankly.
C. Why do characters in children's books have to have a sexual preference and why do the kids need to know about it if they do? Unless it's somehow important to the story and it shouldn't be if it's a children's book. Would the Hobbit be different somehow if Bilbo liked hobbit penis vs vagina or vice versa (I don't think Tolkien ever said)? Do people just forget what it was like to be a kid and not focused on what someone's race, gender, or sexual preference is? Actually, they might try that as adults, they would likely be far happier. I know I am. I mean unless I'm sleeping with you why on earth would I care or even care to know? Answer is I don't and I wouldn't.

The books that are not suitable for children are the demanding and obnoxious tirades against white and straights. Schools today measure their success rate by how many students they can drive to suicide.
Could you list some of those books ? I have never seen one like that.

A, I have not heard of widespread banning of books. There may be instances where a book is being pulled in an area, but I haven't seen or heard of this happening writ large. Please correct me if Im wrong.
B. There is also an attempt to introduce books that are (IMO) inappropriate for the age groups they are being targeted at. Does a kindergartener really need to know about LGBTQ++ issues, does a 3 or 4th grader for that matter? I mean really. They don't need to know about heterosexual shit either btw. Exposing children to topics they are not ready to deal with mentally and emotionally is not a recipe with good outcomes. It's also not the school's job or business frankly.
C. Why do characters in children's books have to have a sexual preference and why do the kids need to know about it if they do? Unless it's somehow important to the story and it shouldn't be if it's a children's book. Would the Hobbit be different somehow if Bilbo liked hobbit penis vs vagina or vice versa (I don't think Tolkien ever said)? Do people just forget what it was like to be a kid and not focused on what someone's race, gender, or sexual preference is? Actually, they might try that as adults, they would likely be far happier. I know I am. I mean unless I'm sleeping with you why on earth would I care or even care to know? Answer is I don't and I wouldn't.
The left is all about having sex with children.

Michelle is a filthy ass transsexual and his wife was the worst President this country ever had.

Piss on him.

Forum List

Back