The rights attempt to cancel Michelle Obama

But Tommy, she's female!

But Tommy, she's black!
Well there are still adults on that school board but it is a bit concerning that crazies can still get a hearing. The reasons given were risible and yes I suspect that there is a racist element in this.
More worrying is that people of low intelligence and a partisan nature can limit the eductaion of your children.
They seem to want to make a generation of kids completely ignorant.

Well there are still adults on that school board but it is a bit concerning that crazies can still get a hearing. The reasons given were risible and yes I suspect that there is a racist element in this.
More worrying is that people of low intelligence and a partisan nature can limit the eductaion of your children.
They seem to want to make a generation of kids completely ignorant.
Cool thing about the US. Even the "people of low intelligence" and "partisan nature" have rights. They dont just have to agree with you though apparently that's what you would like it to be.

Michelle is a filthy ass transsexual and his wife was the worst President this country ever had.

Piss on him.
Exactly,Barry is a fag and Michael his husband is as well.it was bad enough having bisexual Clinton in office with a lesbo wife,never thought it could get any worse than that but Barry and Michael proved me wrong.Michael is queer being the transsexual she is and Barry’s boss.

Cool thing about the US. Even the "people of low intelligence" and "partisan nature" have rights. They dont just have to agree with you though apparently that's what you would like it to be.
Everybody has rights over here as well. A problem here though is where their rights start to infringe on mine.It drags society down to a lowest common denominator and damages our society.

On an earlier posting you xomment on books being taught in school. You wonder why lgbtq needs to be taught in school. I would suggest that the lifestyle needs to be seen as normal for the benefits of all the kids in school.

Firstly there will be youngsters there who have two mothers or two fathers. They will be in a minority nd the schools have a duty to help them feel comfortable. Secondly the schools have a duty to the other kids to help them understand what the world they live in is actually like.

Otherwise the danger is that the children of homophobes might grow up with hateful attitudes towards gay folk. The kids arent being taught exciting new sexual positions, just about relationships.

A parent in Texas attempted to get a biog of Ms Obama pulled from school libraries because she didnt like comments on Donald Trump in the book. Stating that it portrayed the defeated pres as "a bully".

Surely this goes against libertarian principles of allowing all opinions and free speech and stuff ? When is it ok for these youngsters to see opinions that differ from their parents ?

I would imagine that even trump would agree that he has a bullying side to his nature.
I didn't realize one person in Texas represented the Right.

Everybody has rights over here as well. A problem here though is where their rights start to infringe on mine.It drags society down to a lowest common denominator and damages our society.

On an earlier posting you xomment on books being taught in school. You wonder why lgbtq needs to be taught in school. I would suggest that the lifestyle needs to be seen as normal for the benefits of all the kids in school.

Firstly there will be youngsters there who have two mothers or two fathers. They will be in a minority nd the schools have a duty to help them feel comfortable. Secondly the schools have a duty to the other kids to help them understand what the world they live in is actually like.

Otherwise the danger is that the children of homophobes might grow up with hateful attitudes towards gay folk. The kids arent being taught exciting new sexual positions, just about relationships.
1643915928042.png

You're free to go out with all the goats want and I won't stop you however there's no way I want someone who stated she/he/it hates the United States of America in the White House.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

A parent in Texas attempted to get a biog of Ms Obama pulled from school libraries because she didnt like comments on Donald Trump in the book. Stating that it portrayed the defeated pres as "a bully".

Surely this goes against libertarian principles of allowing all opinions and free speech and stuff ? When is it ok for these youngsters to see opinions that differ from their parents ?

I would imagine that even trump would agree that he has a bullying side to his nature.
Holy shit, that one person.

Cancel Moochelle? Just hide her bananas.

Forum List

Back