The rights attempt to cancel Michelle Obama

A parent in Texas attempted to get a biog of Ms Obama pulled from school libraries because she didnt like comments on Donald Trump in the book. Stating that it portrayed the defeated pres as "a bully".

Surely this goes against libertarian principles of allowing all opinions and free speech and stuff ? When is it ok for these youngsters to see opinions that differ from their parents ?

I would imagine that even trump would agree that he has a bullying side to his nature.
it does, the school board did the right thing by not pulling it.

Lol, I thought you dumb fuck repugs understand that only woman can have kids. Your dumb fucking ass realized that Michelle had kids right. You are a fucking idiot.
This would not exist if false Prog media did not exist.

A parent in Texas attempted to get a biog of Ms Obama pulled from school libraries because she didnt like comments on Donald Trump in the book. Stating that it portrayed the defeated pres as "a bully".

Surely this goes against libertarian principles of allowing all opinions and free speech and stuff ? When is it ok for these youngsters to see opinions that differ from their parents ?

I would imagine that even trump would agree that he has a bullying side to his na

its America

whatever is going on its way over your head

I would imagine that even trump would agree that he has a bullying side to his nature.
trump is satan ask any democrat they are scared shitless of trump

Michelle and Barack are traitors....but thanks to Obama & Friends the media can say "The twice impeached and guilty of fomenting an insurrection former president Donald J. Trump".

Who cares that all of it was based on fabricated evidence and totally made up progressive talking-points.

Michelle and Barack are traitors....but thanks to Obama & Friends the media can say "The twice impeached and guilty of fomenting an insurrection former president Donald J. Trump".

Who cares that all of it was based on fabricated evidence and totally made up progressive talking-points.
Obama was one of our best two term a presidents and there were no indictments.. Trump had many in his 4 years. Attacking Obama and Michelle shows your absolute desperation.. You should be ashamed. You can't save Trump with lies. He's responsible for sabotaging his presidency and reelection.

If anything you have to admire the left's capability for communication. How in the world a Brit would find about the single opinion of a single Texas parent and turn it into a race based rant is a tribute to the Soros conglomerate.

Mrs Obama is an amazing woman. A great ambassador for America.

Leftists, why do you think the Mooch put Trump in her biography?
He has nothing to do with her, her husband and his presidency.
The only reason he’s in it is to sell books. With out Trump her book sales would plummet faster than CNN ratings.

Mrs Obama is an amazing woman. A great ambassador for America.
She's a racist and a hateful bigot.
She's every bit as guilty of the crimes against America as her husband and Joe Biden.\
When someone hates the country of their birth as much as she does.....it's easy for them to betray their country.

Last edited:
Lol, I thought you dumb fuck repugs understand that only woman can have kids. Your dumb fucking ass realized that Michelle had kids right. You are a fucking idiot.
We don't know if it had kids or not.

They could have been secretly adopted for all we know.

The Leftest turd shitheads covered up Obama's foreign birth so they are capable of covering up anything.

We also know you stupid Moon Bats are gulible as hell and will beleive anything the dishonest Leftest party bosses tell you.

What we do know for sure is that it is a transsexual.

I mean WTF? Brit lefties found somebody in Texas who thinks Michelle Obama's bio is crap and they turn it into a freaking current event? Isn't King Chuck III enough news to keep them busy

Using your logic, the left is racist. Dem LA council members exposed for racist comments about colleague’s son on secret recording

The woman is wrong for wanting to ban a book, but you are wrong for lumping all the right with her. However both of you have the freedom and right to voice your opinions despite you both trying to be mean and decisive.

If anything you have to admire the left's capability for communication. How in the world a Brit would find about the single opinion of a single Texas parent and turn it into a race based rant is a tribute to the Soros conglomerate.
I never learned to admire liars.
I treat them the way they deserve to be treated.

Forum List

Back