The Right To Destroy Jewish History

I know.. I used to live in Tripoli. Bahraini Jews did suffer everytime Israel pulled a stunt like attacking Egypt or causing the Suez crisis or attacking the USS Liberty or invading Lebanon.
More re writing of history as you were living with Muslims and others who only got that side of the stories.

Poor, poor Muslims. The Jews are so mean to them.

Which is why Jews should never have sovereignty over any part of the world. They are bad, and destructive.

Lacy the Kingdom.

This is accurate.

Counterpunch.

People forgot to tell you how Counterpunch is one of the many sites out there involved in demonizing Israel and changing its history.

Great reading choice.

More re writing of history as you were living with Muslims and others who only got that side of the stories.

Poor, poor Muslims. The Jews are so mean to them.

Which is why Jews should never have sovereignty over any part of the world. They are bad, and destructive.

Nope.. I have read many contemporaneous accounts and the Palestine papers at Yale. I also made three trips to Palestine before 1967. Read a Palestinian Christian Cry for Reconciliation.

When I was young I used to listen to the BBC, Radio Free Europe and VOA every night about the small massacres Israelis carried out in Syria and Lebanon all the time.

It would take courage to look at what the Zionists have done in Palestine. Maybe you don't have that.

Nope.. I have read many contemporaneous accounts and the Palestine papers at Yale. I also made three trips to Palestine before 1967. Read a Palestinian Christian Cry for Reconciliation.

When I was young I used to listen to the BBC, Radio Free Europe and VOA every night about the small massacres Israelis carried out in Syria and Lebanon all the time.

It would take courage to look at what the Zionists have done in Palestine. Maybe you don't have that.
It takes no courage for you to follow only what Muslim, Arab or any other Jew hating source you can get a hold , whether you have visited Israel, or not.

Looks more like you did not go to Israel and meet all the Arabs there who were happy they were living in an Independent Israel.

Did you visit Gaza under Egyptian control? Or "The West Bank" under Jordanian control at that time? Needless to say there were no Jews there at the time, as all of them had been expelled in 1920 and 1948.

But I will let Rylah, who is more knowledgable about these history, to straighten it out.

A New York Times reporter and photographer go into a car. They travel across one of the world’s happiest countries—and find only anger, alienation, and regret.

The opening paragraph is phrased like a joke because New York Timescoverage of Israel—its efforts to curate, conceal, and contrive the faraway land for its American readers—has descended into hilarity. Indeed, yesterday’s front-page story by Jerusalem bureau chief Patrick Kingsley, which promises to help readers “discover what it means to be Israeli today,” is a comical caricature of the paper’s own biases, exposing much more about the New York Times than about the country it is supposedly covering.

Israel’s place in the World Happiness Report’s index is marked by a red arrow.
To understand why, it helps to first understand a couple of facts about that country: Israel has consistently ranked at the top of measures of global happiness. The 2021 World Happiness Report, for example, found Israelis to be among the happiest in the world, and ranked their country as 12th happiest out of 149 countries over the past three years.

In other words, if you were to ask random Israelis to “think of a ladder, with the best possible life for them being a 10, and the worst possible life being a 0,” then ask them to “rate their own current lives on that 0 to 10 scale,” chances are you’d find them saying that they are living close to the best possible life. That’s what pollsters found.

According to other polling, by Israel’s Central Bureau of Statistics, over 88 percent of Israelis, including 76 percent of the country’s Arab citizens, were satisfied with their lives.

Nearly two in five said they were “very” satisfied.

It was this country that Kingsley set out to explore, meandering from the northern border to the southern tip over ten days to “discover” Israelis and duly report back to readers of the New York Times.

And finally, a happy non-Zionist to show us where the problem lies.

It is a cartoon. And whatever thoughtful insights Kingsley might offer are buried in this avalanche of cartoonish negativity. Yes, societies all have some darkness, not least one forced into decades of conflict and war. One would expect an appropriate share of the above adjectives in an honest exploration of any country. Israelis will certainly recognize some the themes Kingsley dwells on.

But this is over the top. In a country whose history of conflict makes all the more remarkable its resilience, vibrancy, and happiness, the New York Times, whose reputation of anti-Israel advocacy has grown in recent years, bends itself out of shape to curate malcontent. It isn’t following where the Israeli roads leads, letting chance encounters eventually paint an accurate picture. Rather, it’s flipping a two-headed coin to get the intended result. The cheating is apparent to those familiar with the country. It looks desperate. The desperation is clumsy. And the clumsiness is funny.

But it’s also sad, because a newspaper’s reporting isn’t meant to be funny. So the joke is on readers.

(full article online)

Egypt's popular Youm7 (Seventh Day) newspaper wrote a profile of Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels:

On this day, the Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels was born

On this day, October 29, the German Joseph Goebbels was born in 1897 in the town of Rheydt, and had great skills in public speaking , which made him the voice and the mouthpiece of the Nazi Party from 1933 until 1945. He was known for his dedication to leader Adolf Hitler and directing the media machine to glorify his recent work and to discredit his political opponents and the Jews.

Known for his love of language and his desire to become a writer, he is similar to Hitler, who wanted to become a painter before turning to politics. He graduated from Heidelberg University after studying German philology, to join the Nazi Party in 1924 and complete a two-decade journey until his suicide by cyanide poisoning in 1945.

That's it. Goebbels was a good speaker, he originally wanted to be a writer, he was dedicated to his leader and he knew how to use the media against his opponents including Jews.

There is not a hint that he ever did anything wrong.

Another Egyptian newspaper, Al Masry Al Youm, also wrote a biography of Goebbels in May, on the anniversary of his suicide. That one was a little more expansive - it noted how skilled he was in the art of propaganda and lying.

And then, twice, it says that Zionist learned how to lie from Goebbels.

Egyptian media seems to treat Nazis either as admirable or as models for Jews.

(full article online)

( For a change, more and more Arabs and Muslims visiting Israel and seeing the country and the people for who and what they are, and not the stories they have heard about Israel most of their lives. Seeing how all religions live in peace together and respectful of each other. May she and others continue to visit Israel and pass on the facts they saw with their own eyes )

My emotions had not been all negative. Fears ran alongside excitement at visiting the Holy City. I never imagined that one day I would be able to visit and pray at the Holy Masjid in Islam (Masjid Al Aqsa).

The week was packed with knowledge and excitement. We met wonderful people as we visited different Israeli communities, including both Jewish, Arab, and Druze. Everyone was friendly, welcoming, and caring. They also supported and appreciated the work I am doing in Bahrain.

One of my lasting impressions was around Israel’s use of technology, both in education and beyond. I was amazed at how the clever use of technology effects Israelis’ day-to-day lives, as we discovered more at the Peres Center for Peace & Innovation in Tel Aviv. When it comes to the technology sector, I now believe that Israel is most developed country in the region.

( Here is a nice article about the first wedding in Bahrain in a century. Unfortunately the author repeats things like "Arab Jews", not knowing that either one is an Arab or one is a Jew, unless some Arabs did convert to Judaism.

And to say that the real home of those Jews is the Arab countries they had been expelled or had to escape from due to endless attacks and taking away of their rights?

Here is hoping he will become curious and come to learn the history of Jews in Arab conquered lands, and why there have been no Jews living in Arabia since Mohammad, or TranJordan since 1925. )

------

In an article in the London-based Al-Sharq Al-Awsat, Egyptian journalist Suleiman Gouda writes with nostalgia about the Jewish presence that once existed in the Arab countries. Noting that Bahrain recently saw its first Jewish wedding in 52 years, he uses this as an opportunity to express his views on Jews from Arab countries, on normalization with Israel and on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Mentioning that this wedding was momentous not only because it was the first Jewish wedding in Bahrain in over a century, but also because the groom was the son of Houda Noono, Bahrain's former ambassador in Washington, he states that Jews in high-ranking positions used to be a fairly common phenomenon in Arab countries. This is perfectly natural, he says, because Jews are citizens of these countries, no different from other citizens.

According to Gouda, the reversal in the attitude towards the Jews in Arab countries was caused by Israel's policy, and that today there is confusion between a Jew, namely a follower of the monotheistic religion of Judaism, and an Israeli Jew, who espouses a political ideology that harms the rights of the Palestinian people. Stating that the true homeland of the Arab Jews is not Israel but rather the Arab countries in which they were born and raised, he contends that social pluralism is a source of strength and not a source of weakness.

Gouda notes that the UAE, Bahrain, Sudan and Morocco established diplomatic ties with Israel only after clarifying that this was meant to serve the Palestinian cause rather than harm it, and that they expected Israel to find a serious solution to this issue –- which may cause other Arab countries to establish ties with Israel.

(full article online)

Jeremy Sharon’s excellent overview of the Temple Mount situation at present should have recalled four background essentials for a fuller understanding of the issue.

Firstly, the sanctified Jewish “Temple Mount” area is smaller than the Muslim al-Haram al-Sharif, and Jews do not seek to enter Muslim buildings. There is enough room for Muslims, Jews and Christians to pray without “invading” another’s territory.

The second is that Jewish prayer is recognized as a basic right by decisions of the High Court of Justice based on the 1967 Law for the Preservation of Holy Places. Prayer is not illegal.

Third, the status quo of 1967 is not upheld by the Muslim Wakf, which has built three new mosques within the compound, destroyed historical and archaeological artifacts and altered administrative customs.

Fourth, Jordan, which is responsible for the (Jerusalem) Wakf Islamic religious trust and funds it, refuses to fulfill its obligations as per the 1994 Peace Treaty with Israel. Article 9 reads: “Each Party will provide freedom of access to places of religious and historical significance... The Parties will act together to promote interfaith relations among the three monotheistic religions, with the aim of working towards religious understanding, moral commitment, freedom of religious worship, and tolerance and peace.” Even the positioning of surveillance cameras that could help prevent violence at the Temple Mount was sabotaged by Jordan.

Palestinians chanting "Khaybar, Khaybar O Jews, the army of Mohammed will return" outside Yusufiyeh Cemetery in a call to violence against Jews in “protest” of the gardening work being done next to the cemetery. Protesters also violently attacked police

pic.twitter.com/aIKETPMMkW
— Emily Schrader - ????? ?????? (@emilykschrader) October 29, 2021

The authors, in their zeal to pound a Zionist square peg through a settler-colonial round hole, frantically twist the meaning of colonialism and impose an arbitrary cut-off point in its application so as to exclude Jewish grievances from its ambit. After all, how can a population be guilty of colonialism in a land it originated in and were displaced from… as a result of colonialism? It’s not possible, and the authors themselves know this. Otherwise, they would never have gone to such lengths to rewrite history.

06F6F46A-4E1A-4A50-B7BE-77F6658D117B.jpeg

It takes no courage for you to follow only what Muslim, Arab or any other Jew hating source you can get a hold , whether you have visited Israel, or not.

Looks more like you did not go to Israel and meet all the Arabs there who were happy they were living in an Independent Israel.

Did you visit Gaza under Egyptian control? Or "The West Bank" under Jordanian control at that time? Needless to say there were no Jews there at the time, as all of them had been expelled in 1920 and 1948.

But I will let Rylah, who is more knowledgable about these history, to straighten it out.

Yes. I spent time in East Jerusalem and the West Bank.. Usually my driver was Muslim and my guide Christian.

The Temple was destroyed 2000 years ago. Its not Jewish anymore.. You have all of Palestine to excavate now.

Is there an expiration date,
or a required process after which
a place is declared "not Muslim anymore"?

Last edited:
Is there an expiration date,
or a required process after which
a place is declared "not Muslim anymore"?

Its been Muslim for 1300 years and they are still there. Why don't you all build your own temple nearby? Will you return to animal sacrifices?

Its been Muslim for 1300 years and they are still there. Why don't you all build your own temple nearby? Will you return to animal sacrifices?
Depends, you tell me...

I'm simply trying to apply your "no longer Jewish" argument...
Say I take Mecca, when does it expire to be "no longer Muslim"?

Last edited:
Depending.

I'm simply trying to apply your "no longer Jewish" argument...
Say I take Mecca, when does it expire to be "no longer Muslim"?

Like when will the Vatican cease to be Catholic? Stupid never stops.

Forum List

Back