Children notice what adults miss

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
I read an interesting study which showed that although adults are superior at most cognitive tests, that children were actually better at focusing on the big picture.

I thought of this forum and the arguments here. It seems whenever the big picture is looked at, those who defend the zionist regime attempt to compartmentalize the situation to microscopic issues, which they then argue to the end whether they are shown to be wrong or not.

This video talks about what I see as the big picture. This is what occupation looks like through the eyes of bright, well spoken young Palestinian girl who was born into occupation.

PS: I have noticed that my alerts are many, that some of you have many questions and I will try to get to all of them. Please be patient.

I read an interesting study which showed that although adults are superior at most cognitive tests, that children were actually better at focusing on the big picture.

I thought of this forum and the arguments here. It seems whenever the big picture is looked at, those who defend the zionist regime attempt to compartmentalize the situation to microscopic issues, which they then argue to the end whether they are shown to be wrong or not.

This video talks about what I see as the big picture. This is what occupation looks like through the eyes of bright, well spoken young Palestinian girl who was born into occupation.

PS: I have noticed that my alerts are many, that some of you have many questions and I will try to get to all of them. Please be patient.

The tribe of Banu Tamim (Arabic: بـنـو تـمـيـم‎) or Bani Tamim (Arabic: بـني تـمـيـم‎) is one of the main tribes of Arabia.

Today, descendants from the tribe live in the Arabian Peninsula and neighboring countries such as Saudi Arabia, Egypt,[1][2] Iraq, Kuwait, Jordan, Syria, Qatar, Oman, Yemen, Bahrain, Morocco, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Lebanon and Palestine. The word Tamim in Arabic means strong and solid. It can also mean perfection.[3]

Dynasties[edit]
Tamimi with Erdogan

Another Tamimi with Erdogan:

Last edited:

Oh, my, Louie. Jenna Gee-had is yet another female victim of the exploitation so common in Arab-Moslem dysfunctional society.

• Banned
How can you people hate so deeply? This girl has done nothing wrong. She was born in occupation.

• Banned
That beautiful little girl was locked up by the ADF (Apartheid Demolition Forces) a few days ago.

She will be in prison like so many other Palestinian children this Christmas.

JERUSALEM%2B%25286%2529.jpeg

Merry Christmas indeed, Israeli style.

That beautiful little girl was locked up by the ADF (Apartheid Demolition Forces) a few days ago.

That beautiful little girl is a grown-ass adult who assaulted an LEO.

Children love to talk about the big picture when they fail to understand the principles of international law.

Neither Jews nor Moslems celebrate Christmas.

Children learn what they're taught ...

hqdefault.jpg
What I find most interesting about these videos, obviously designed as propaganda, is the implication that the people born into occupation don't have enough reasons on their own to hate the zionists. I promise you, they don't need any encouragement to hate the zionist regime as they have lived it since birth.

That beautiful little girl is a grown-ass adult who assaulted an LEO.
She is 16 and she is only guilty of living under a brutal, fascist occupation that she was born into.

Ahed Tamimi was 13 years old 5 years ago when she won the Hanzala Award for Courage. (cough cough -- so brave of her to assault an LEO). That makes her 18 now. And an adult.

Ahed Tamimi was 13 years old 5 years ago when she won the Hanzala Award for Courage. (cough cough -- so brave of her to assault an LEO). That makes her 18 now. And an adult.
I keep asking you to stop lying as it accomplishes nothing. I chose a Jewish source on purpose for you again.

The government has to start caring more about what the international community thinks and less about extremists on the far right, which is why the detained 16-year-old Palestinian girl should be released
read more: Israel must free Ahed Tamimi

Try one thread in reality. :idea:

I keep asking you to stop lying as it accomplishes nothing. I chose a Jewish source on purpose for you again.

The government has to start caring more about what the international community thinks and less about extremists on the far right, which is why the detained 16-year-old Palestinian girl should be released
read more: Israel must free Ahed Tamimi

Try one thread in reality. :idea:

See this 2012 article which states that 13 year old Ahed Tamimi won the award. Someone is doing funny math to ensure this Pallywood character has the appearance of a child so we can demonize Israel some more.

See this 2012 article which states that 13 year old Ahed Tamimi won the award. Someone is doing funny math to ensure this Pallywood character has the appearance of a child so we can demonize Israel some more.
They obviously got it wrong and you are lying. I posted a Jewish Israeli source. They are even demanding her release. You care more about her slapping a brave IDF soldier after they shot her cousin in his head.

SICK! As usual, you have nothing anywhere near decency to stand on here.

How can you people hate so deeply? This girl has done nothing wrong. She was born in occupation.

Oh I don't hate her. In fact, I envy her. Because she lives in a great neighborhood.. In a home that would be a $1Mill+ California home. With snappy clothes and expensive stuff all around her. Does she know the condition of Palestinians in neighboring Lebanon and Jordan?? Living in quite near walled concentration camp conditions?

Her "quest" to FORCE (accent on violence) the occupation from her village is misplaced futile anger. She has no SENSE of how to obtain PALESTINIAN run security and infrastructure for her village or never said a WORD about aiding in the OBTAINMENT of a self-governing Palestine. Not TAUGHT to think about BUILDING a nation. TAUGHT to RESIST, FIGHT, and expose themselves in futility to danger. She's was not EXPOSED to dialogue about organizing and hard work to START a nation. She only expects that the FIRST step involves futile violence and resistance. All that show of force is more appropriately a SECONDARY step to electing leadership and having the structure to RUN a nation.

That village likely HAD Palestinian police during the 3 or 4 years of effective Pali Authority rule. And yet the sacrifices of THOSE leaders went unrewarded by division amongst the Palis themselves.

Thus her future was already written when she WAS 13 or 14. Another generation of wasted protest and anger and hate. And NOW -- it doesn't surprise me that her path leads to nothing. Not Israel's fault really. Been waiting on a partner that has a VISION of safety, peace and HELPING their children live FULL lives.

How many generations are gonna repeat the same mistakes Abi ??? What about the Pali children living in tent squalor in neighboring Arab states? THEIR plight is even worse.

Forum List

Back