The Right To Destroy Jewish History

Like when will the Vatican cease to be Catholic? Stupid never stops.

That's the question, you say the Temple Mount is "no longer Jewish"
but when Muslims take the Vatican it remains intact...

So in case the Brahmans, 1/3 of world's population,
likely take Mecca is it "no longer Muslim"?

Last edited:

Pipe Organs in Synagogues — Pride and Polemics. (See pix and access an article and music).​

Having an organ in a synagogue is a fairly recent innovation, related to the emancipation of the Jews and spread of reform Judaism in the 19th century.

The introduction of a pipe organ into a synagogue sometimes sparked heated polemics. Still, some of the grandest synagogues built at that time (and later) include organs in their design — we post some pictures below.

Organ in the Benfeld, France synagogue. Photo: Consistoire Israelite du Bas Rhin
The ethnomusicologist Hervé Roten, the director of the European Institute of Jewish Music, presented a fascinating paper on the place of the organ in Jewish tradition at a recent conference marking the 10th anniversary of Orgue en France, an association dedicated to all aspects of the 8,000 pipe organs in the country.

That's the question, you say the Temple Mount is "no longer Jewish"
but when Muslims take the Vatican it remains intact...

So in case the Brahmans, 1/3 of world's population,
likely take Mecca is it "no longer Muslim"?

You sure are keen on tking property from others. Why don't you just build another temple near the Mosque?

Yes. I spent time in East Jerusalem and the West Bank.. Usually my driver was Muslim and my guide Christian.
I am curious as to what their worries may have been at the time?

Could they request the Jordanian government anything they needed? Were they free to come and go and get what they needed from Jordan?

Did anyone discuss turning the West Bank into another State, separate from Jordan?

Did they have Jordanian passports if they wanted to travel abroad?

You sure are keen on tking property from others. Why don't you just build another temple near the Mosque?
The whole Temple Mount is not the Mosque and it is not Muslim.

The Temple Mount is Judaism's holiest place.

Is there a reason why Islam cannot respect it for what it has always been, Judaism's holiest place? Jews have always returned to it. They never forgot it.

Other people's having conquered it does not diminish its importance to Judaism.

Even the Caliph who re opened Jerusalem to the Jews understood its significance to the Jewish people.

The whole Temple Mount is not the Mosque and it is not Muslim.

The Temple Mount is Judaism's holiest place.

Is there a reason why Islam cannot respect it for what it has always been, Judaism's holiest place? Jews have always returned to it. They never forgot it.

Other people's having conquered it does not diminish its importance to Judaism.

Even the Caliph who re opened Jerusalem to the Jews understood its significance to the Jewish people.

The Romans destroyed it in 70 AD .. and by the time Omar got there in 637 AD is was the city dump.

The Romans destroyed it in 70 AD .. and by the time Omar got there in 637 AD is was the city dump.
Are you actually going to disregard the respect Omar showed the Jewish people by re opening Jerusalem to them?

He did not have to do it at all. But he did. Out of respect.

Apparently, as long as the Jews did not look for sovereignty over their homeland, some respect was left to allow them ....sometimes.....to pray at their wall.

But respect for their 3rd holiest site is something I continue not to find when it comes to Muslims on the Temple Mount.

Why do they play soccer and have picnics on the Temple Mount ? Would that be allowed at their holiest site in Arabia?

Apparently, to Muslims, the Temple Mount IS a dump.

Are you actually going to disregard the respect Omar showed the Jewish people by re opening Jerusalem to them?

He did not have to do it at all. But he did. Out of respect.

Apparently, as long as the Jews did not look for sovereignty over their homeland, some respect was left to allow them ....sometimes.....to pray at their wall.

But respect for their 3rd holiest site is something I continue not to find when it comes to Muslims on the Temple Mount.

Why do they play soccer and have picnics on the Temple Mount ? Would that be allowed at their holiest site in Arabia?

Apparently, to Muslims, the Temple Mount IS a dump.

I know Omar invited the Jews to return to Jerusalem which was the right thing to do.

The Jews didn't pray at the wall of Fortress Antonia until the 1500s.

What's wrong with kids playing soccer?

I know Omar invited the Jews to return to Jerusalem which was the right thing to do.

The Jews didn't pray at the wall of Fortress Antonia until the 1500s.

What's wrong with kids playing soccer?
How many holy places allow soccer, picnics, etc.

The Holiest Muslim site in Arabia does not.

When that site allows any Muslim to play soccer and have picnics, etc, then.......Muslims should be allowed to do the same at the Temple Mount.

It is no different with the Vatican. No one plays soccer or has picnics there.

There is a reason for it.

How many holy places allow soccer, picnics, etc.

The Holiest Muslim site in Arabia does not.

When that site allows any Muslim to play soccer and have picnics, etc, then.......Muslims should be allowed to do the same at the Temple Mount.

It is no different with the Vatican. No one plays soccer or has picnics there.

There is a reason for it.

Oh they have picnics and soccer and even Boy Scouts in Mecca.

Where to go for lunch in the Vatican?
Once you are in the museum, you don't have a fixed time to depart (unlike the Borghese Gallery), so you could have lunch in the courtyard restaurant and then visit the museum. Your best bet is the Starbucks Cafe in the Vatican if you decide to eat in the Vatican at all. Wouldn't waste my money at the others.

Oh they have picnics and soccer and even Boy Scouts in Mecca.

Where to go for lunch in the Vatican?
Once you are in the museum, you don't have a fixed time to depart (unlike the Borghese Gallery), so you could have lunch in the courtyard restaurant and then visit the museum. Your best bet is the Starbucks Cafe in the Vatican if you decide to eat in the Vatican at all. Wouldn't waste my money at the others.
Muslims are allowed to play soccer, etc at the Hajj?

I am not seeing places to eat IN Vatican City, but around it.

Map of Where should I eat at the Vatican?

And I believe that there is a difference between the Vatican, which has plenty of places to eat outside of it, or at its Museums, and the Temple Mount which does not have places to eat inside it.

Is there not?

Muslims are allowed to play soccer, etc at the Hajj?

I am not seeing places to eat IN Vatican City, but around it.

View attachment 559282

And I believe that there is a difference between the Vatican, which has plenty of places to eat outside of it, or at its Museums, and the Temple Mount which does not have places to eat inside it.

Is there not?

Hajj means pilgrimage.

tunisia1.png

According to “direct orders and instructions” from PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, the PA has established over 100 Palestinian embassies around the world. [Official PA TV News, Oct. 23, 2021]

One such embassy is located in Tunisia. When staff and visitors arrive they are met with a huge monument with the PA’s map of “Palestine” – the version that erases all of Israel:

tunisia2.png

[Official PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Oct. 23, 2021]

This is no surprise since the PA displays and promotes this map in all contexts possible as exposed again and again by Palestinian Media Watch. The message of the map is, of course, that Israel has no right to exist and that the goal of the PA is sovereignty over the entire area.

Ahmad Assaf, General Supervisor of the Official PA Media and General Supervisor of Fatah-run Awdah TV, alluded to this vision when he mentioned that “Palestine’s symbols” are “in every corner” of the embassy, so that visitors can “connect them immediately with what is happening in occupied Palestine” :

(full article online)

Right, and no one plays soccer or has picnic inside that area.

There are three stadiums in Mecca.

Al Khaldiah Stadiom
Stadium/arena, Soccer
شارع عبدالله عريف, مكة المكرمة
DIRECTIONS
King Abdulaziz Sports City
3 Foursquare tips · Stadium/arena
Makkah Highway, Makkah
DIRECTIONS
Al Fursan Playground
1 Foursquare tip · Stadium/arena, Soccer
مكة المكرمة

There are three stadiums in Mecca.

Al Khaldiah Stadiom
Stadium/arena, Soccer
شارع عبدالله عريف, مكة المكرمة
DIRECTIONS
King Abdulaziz Sports City
3 Foursquare tips · Stadium/arena
Makkah Highway, Makkah
DIRECTIONS
Al Fursan Playground
1 Foursquare tip · Stadium/arena, Soccer
مكة المكرمة
Mecca is a city.

I am talking about the religious area where people do pilgrimage during Ramadan.

You sure are keen on tking property from others.
That's interesting.
Do you feel it's "talking property from others"
when I apply your own logic to Muslim and Christian sites?

Because frankly, what you communicate limits the argument to one response - do Islam to Muslims.

Why don't you just build another temple near the Mosque?

Even better several Noahide centers in downtown Mecca,
to help Muslims finally clean it from idols. What do you think?

Now to the point, I don't think you realize the magnitude of Jerusalem and the third Temple.
For one, because the Temple Mount is already divided between tribal lots, the border between
Binyamin and Jehudah goes right through the Holly of Hollies. And even among the liberal secular
circles, the architects work on an entire reconstruction of the city, as well extending the city to have
its own port. For it has to contain the entire people, B"H now even the Plaza is too small for holidays.

Last edited:
Spare me.. You don't know anything about Arabia or Ramadan.
Then you would not have any problems sharing videos or photos of Muslims playing soccer or having picnics inside the Hajj area.

Or anyone playing soccer or having picnics inside the courtyard right in front of the windows where the Popes usually show themselves to speak to the public.

Forum List

Back