The Republican Rejection of Trump Has Begun

No one on my side wants to "fundamentally change America" YOU DO.

That is the attack on America that the Founders warned us about.
Cretin, the country's been changing for 233 years now; and will continue to change to matter how much that pisses you off.

Exactly. The rules for recounts and audits needs to be changed.
well yeah. I have here thousands of fake ballots. No one knows it, so they get counted every time during a recount.

Oh and for the ignorant demofk cnts, an unfolded supposed mailed in ballot is illegal. Let's just count those, ok?

my favorite Bible story​

is probably the one where Jesus has a fish and a loaf but he doesn't share them with the multitudes because the multitudes would just trade them for drugs

well yeah. I have here thousands of fake ballots. No one knows it, so they get counted every time during a recount.

Oh and for the ignorant demofk cnts, an unfolded supposed mailed in ballot is illegal. Let's just count those, ok?
JC, the people who recount ballots are not as stupid as you. They can identify a fake ballot.

Oh? How many of those were found?

my favorite Bible story​

"......the one where Jesus has a fish and a loaf but he doesn't share them with the multitudes because the multitudes would just trade them for drugs"
Cool! Go about your business, why do you want everyone to be like you?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, mi amigo, "jc"........ I fear you didn't grasp the wit behind poster 'eddiew's post. True?

Joe Mancin, noticeably differentiating himself from Jesus Christ, thought all of the 4,000 (?) (Mathew 15).....would trade the fish for fentanyl.

Or so it seems.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, mi amigo, "jc"........ I fear you didn't grasp the wit behind poster 'eddiew's post. True?

Joe Mancin, noticeably differentiating himself from Jesus Christ, thought all of the 4,000 (?) (Mathew 15).....would trade the fish for fentanyl.
This Christmas I'll be smiling while thinking of Joe Manchin.

This Christmas I'll be smiling while thinking of Joe Manchin.

OK.
You be you, but.............but it seems the Coal Miners Union of WVirginia ain't smiling about Joe.
It seems a fair share of his actual hard working constituents....that is, NOT anonymous mokes posting under a fake name on the internet......well, those actual West Virgina voters kinda hope that Joe would understand that child-care support is a thing.
Among other things.*

IMHO

* My off-the-wall-half-baked prediction is that Joe will come around. There is an ocean of money on the table. West Virginians would like a taste of their fair share. Joe will eventuall start listening to his constituents needs.....and quit worrying about the crackhead Mom buying more Oxycontin to support the Sackler family.

* My off-the-wall-half-baked prediction is that Joe will come around. There is an ocean of money on the table. West Virginians would like a taste of their fair share. Joe will eventuall start listening to his constituents needs.....and quit worrying about the crackhead Mom buying more Oxycontin to support the Sackler family.
He's a Democrat so I'm sure he has his price.

Manchin is a Democrat. He has his price. Sooner or later that price will be met.

Forum List

Back