The Republican Rejection of Trump Has Begun

You are the cancer, so you would know.
LOL

Slobbers a member of the herd who attacked their own country.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You really can't do any better than, I know you are but what am I, can ya, Peewee?

Yep, the election was stolen. There’s too many stupid fks like you that thinks a 47 year senator who hasn’t done shit got 25 million more votes than the first black presidential candidate and then 20 million more ballots than the first woman presidential candidate if your ignorant party.
I laugh at losers like you. My problem is there are too many evil pricks in this world that bought every judge
Maybe trolling America with shit like this ...

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

... wasn't such a good idea after all, huh?

LOL

Slobbers a member of the herd who attacked their own country.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You really can't do any better than, I know you are but what am I, can ya, Peewee?

No one on my side wants to "fundamentally change America" YOU DO.

That is the attack on America that the Founders warned us about.

No one on my side wants to "fundamentally change America" YOU DO.

That is the attack on America that the Founders warned us about.
they still haven't stated how we're anything like the old Reich they support.

Of course he's not. Republicans never change their minds. They have to be belted into submission.
You still believe the election was stolen, the capitol riots was a peaceful protest and Joe is an imposter.

He's just stating a fact. Trump should be in a museum for failed presidents.
die hard democrats dont change their minds very often themselves....

View attachment 577668
That'd be 19 THOUSAND "zombies" in one city, alone.

TICK, TOCK, BABY...
TICK
TOCK...
A large number of the Trump crowd caught COVID, at the unmasked celebration. An unknown number died. A number of those participated in the January 6th insurrection and now are in jail. A large number lost their jobs because of support of certain Trump policies and were unable to get new jobs because of support of unamerican policies. Many refused to vaccinate or mask, later on, and caught COVID. An unknown number died. A large number were shunned by friends and family and gave up on Trumpism because they realized how wrong it is.
Trumpism is Dying.

Oh, by the way, Trump and the minions lost the 2020 election by millions of votes. Trump lost, approaching, 100 law suits in attempting to turn over the vote. As Trumpism is dying it is losing at every turn. The biggest group of losers in the history of the US political movements. They are closer to a bowel movement than a political movement.

Oh, by the way, Trump and the minions lost the 2020 election by millions of votes. Trump lost, approaching, 100 law suits in attempting to turn over the vote. As Trumpism is dying it is losing at every turn. The biggest group of losers in the history of the US political movements. They are closer to a bowel movement than a political movement.
Trump lost the swing states by very small margins. There should have been audits in all the swing states that Biden supposedly won.

Trump lost the swing states by very small margins. There should have been audits in all the swing states that Biden supposedly won.
Funny how in each state xiden just squeaked past Trump after two days illegal extension

I don't know how intelligent it is, but I do know he's very devious and untrustworthy. That would require at least some intelligence.
No, it requires a lack of conscience.

THERE WERE multiple recounts and audits, but it will never been enough so long as they don't give you outcome you want.

THERE WERE multiple recounts and audits, but it will never been enough so long as they don't give you outcome you want.
Recounting fake ballots doesn’t change shit! You take us as stupid Stu. We’re smarter than you and it pisses you off.

There was. The Republican paid recount in Arizona found that Biden won by a wider amount.
There were close to 100 law suits that claimed the election was fraudulent in those states. Judges, including those appointed by Trump, threw all the law suits out.
There has never been an election that was examined more closely than 2020. Trump lost by millions of votes and by as many electoral college votes as Trump beat Hillary by.
The states you mention were just as close in 2016 but they went for Trump.
Losers cannot handle losing.

If we go into a recession, and there is a very likely chance we will when the Fed finally raises interest rates, Trump will begin filling stadiums again.

Never underestimate the desire to bleev anything a huckster snake oil salesman says, especially when the rubes are suffering.

States have laws mandating recounts, not audits, in close elections. I have no doubt they were followed.

Forum List

Back