The Republican Rejection of Trump Has Begun

And beat how many smart people for you? Xiden couldn’t beat him.

2020 Electoral College Results | National Archives
55 rows · Nov 05, 2019 · President Joseph R. Biden Jr. [D] Main Opponent Donald J. Trump [R] Electoral Vote Winner: 306 Main Opponent: 232 Total/Majority: 538/270 Vice President Kamala D. Harris [D] V.P. Opponent: 2020 Electoral College Results | National Archives

Electoral Vote: Winner: 306
President: Joseph R. Biden Jr. [D]
Main Opponent: Donald J. Trump [R]
Vice President: Kamala D. Harris [D]

55 rows · Nov 05, 2019 · President Joseph R. Biden Jr. [D] Main Opponent Donald J. Trump [R] Electoral Vote Winner: 306 Main Opponent: 232 Total/Majority: 538/270 Vice President Kamala D. Harris [D] V.P. Opponent: 2020 Electoral College Results | National Archives

Hahaha hahaha, dude, two extra days to create enough ballots to win 20 million more than your woman hitlery got! I’m laughing that you actually believe that! Especially a 47 year do nothing senator

Fake news.

Fake news.

From the National Archives? hahahaha.

Trump sued Johnston years ago over a book reporting Trump was 'engaging' in financial fraud. Trump LOST the case. Johnston may well have written the guidebook for prosecutions. I'm betting on Johnston to get this story right too. He didn't hedge. He did say it might take a little longer. 5,ooo,ooo pages were handed over after the last appeal court said, now.

Trump is about to be indicted for racketeering in New York: David Cay Johnston

From the National Archives? hahahaha.

Trump sued Johnston years ago over a book reporting Trump was 'engaging' in financial fraud. Trump LOST the case. Johnston may well have written the guidebook for prosecutions. I'm betting on Johnston to get this story right too. He didn't hedge. He did say it might take a little longer. 5,ooo,ooo pages were handed over after the last appeal court said, now.

Trump is about to be indicted for racketeering in New York: David Cay Johnston

I just posted "I've Heard that Song Before" in another thread.

he continues to not be able to sell out a stadium

Idiot, lots of people go see Trump. Fewer people are interested in seeing Donald touring with a has-been from Fox.
People who only went there to claim Trump is yesterday's news for the Left go there before the place is full to pan around with their camera taking pictures of seats to post how empty the place is.

Meantime, the democrats don't have ANYONE who could even fill up a school bus. :auiqs.jpg:

Click the video.
4i6Ckte.gif

Republicans who are scared of him, he continues to not be able to sell out a stadium, being his hostage is a choice.

Prez Trump is 75 years old meaning if he stood for office again he would be the 2nd oldest potus(78 then) ever elected to office so I would imagine that this would negatively affect the American constituencies psych. I mean prez Ron Reagan was 69 yrs of age when he took the potus seat & folks back then were EXTREMELY concerned that his age could/would lead to mental incompetence. Now we currently have prez Joe Biden @ a whopping 79 yrs of age(oldest potus ever!!!) like what is wrong with this geriatric picture???

I would suggest that a more medium age of say thirty five to forty five years of age would be more realistic to most of the American constituency regarding a potus elect. I am reasonably sure that a candidate like governor Ron DeSantis(43 yrs age) would be more desirable than ANY 60-80 year old potus candidate could ever be. There's a reason WHY the USAF does NOT have 60-80 year old fighter pilots & it's the S-A-M-E reason WHY we don't need 60-80 year old profe$$ional politican$ standing for office!

The 21st century Jacksonian has nothing to worry about, Biden and his clown show are doing everything they can to prove he was right all along. Then again it’s still too early to say if the Donald will even be the candidate in two years. So why are they still pissing all over them selves?

do you actually think you are changing anyone of their minds by posting this?....just asking....

Of course he's not. Republicans never change their minds. They have to be belted into submission.
You still believe the election was stolen, the capitol riots was a peaceful protest and Joe is an imposter.

He's just stating a fact. Trump should be in a museum for failed presidents.

Of course he's not. Republicans never change their minds. They have to be belted into submission.
You still believe the election was stolen, the capitol riots was a peaceful protest and Joe is an imposter.

He's just stating a fact. Trump should be in a museum for failed presidents.
Yep, the election was stolen. There’s too many stupid fks like you that thinks a 47 year senator who hasn’t done shit got 25 million more votes than the first black presidential candidate and then 20 million more ballots than the first woman presidential candidate if your ignorant party.
I laugh at losers like you. My problem is there are too many evil pricks in this world that bought every judge

Forum List

Back