The Republican Party is embracing lunacy and madness

Trump did not incite violence. He called for a protest.
Oh?

Yes. And we can tell, because you did not even try to quote him inciting violence

You quoted other lefties, talking about how they feel that what Trump said, was so bad.

You. Epic Fail.

1611704680227.png

I’ve been told I’m not a real conservative because I’m not a Covid denier and believe the election wasn’t rigged. Oh well it appears I’m a political nomad.

Dems are embracing Communist China and censorship.....
That is made up crap to get you to toe the party line.
Have you spoken out against censorship by libs in big tech?....

The government isn't censoring anyone. Private business are banning some folks from their private platforms for terms of service violations.

You'll see that your 1st amendment rights are fully intact by reading the first word of the 1st amendment.

What is the old saying about not truly being able to help someone until they learn to help themselves?

If this keeps up, and at this point, there is little, if any, indication that wiser, cooler, and smarter heads will prevail, the Republican Party will not last as a viable political party that people will trust to govern.

If someone would have released at statement a few years ago like the Oregon GOP just did, I would have believed it was a fabrication. But, as they say, truth is stranger than fiction.

The best that can be said about this (and it's not good, to be sure) is that it's some kind of shared delusion.

All I can say at this point is that these guys better snap out of it soon, or they're going to find themselves irrelevant.

Portman's retirement is a really bad sign.

The party is being overrun with rage, paranoia and misinformation.

Exactly!!

View attachment 448852

Your post just proved it. Posting hate against the Squad verily personifies rage, hate, paranoia and misinformation. Added to which, these women now have round the close body guards and protection from Republicans.

Why are you claiming everyone you don't like is a Q supporter?
Because a huge majority of Trumpers believe some or all of that Q garbage and spout it constantly...including you. You in on the latest March 4 stupidity?
Mental illness is real.
And rampant in today's Republican Party
It's not Republicans suggesting people be put in camps for Wrongthink, Skippy.
Who the fuck IS suggesting that?
RWNJ suits these lunatics to a tee.

What is the old saying about not truly being able to help someone until they learn to help themselves?

If this keeps up, and at this point, there is little, if any, indication that wiser, cooler, and smarter heads will prevail, the Republican Party will not last as a viable political party that people will trust to govern.

If someone would have released a statement a few years ago like the Oregon GOP just did, I would have believed it was a fabrication. But, as they say, truth is stranger than fiction.

The best that can be said about this (and it's not good, to be sure) is that it's some kind of shared delusion.

All I can say at this point is that these guys better snap out of it soon, or they're going to find themselves irrelevant.

The gop is doomed, version 567 of this worn out nonsense.

People like the op are gullible tools. The read an article and buy it 100% without question. The sad part is this EXACT article is written after every election about both parties but the MORONS still believe it

If someone would have released at statement a few years ago like the Oregon GOP just did, I would have believed it was a fabrication. But, as they say, truth is stranger than fiction.

Exactly!!

View attachment 448852

Your post just proved it. Posting hate against the Squad verily personifies rage, hate, paranoia and misinformation. Added to which, these women now have round the close body guards and protection from Republicans.

The squad seems to be a bunch of far left, anti-American, racist assholes.

Why should Americans NOT hate such people?

Exactly!!

View attachment 448852

Posting hate against the Squad verily personifies rage, hate, paranoia and misinformation.

I don't hate those idiots, I mock those idiots.

If someone would have released a statement a few years ago like the Oregon GOP just did, I would have believed it was a fabrication. But, as they say, truth is stranger than fiction.

If you study history of the past fifty to sixty years, or, if you're just plain old, you will see, or have watched, as the GOP strategists spent those decades cultivating the very lunacy and madness your OP addresses.

It's doubtful the party's strategists planned for that lunacy and madness to reach the level it is today. But those many years and several generations later, the psychological effects of fearmongering and nurturing right-wing paranoia are tearing the Republican Party to shreds.

Six decades of constant manipulation cannot be reversed in days, weeks, or years. The bitter hatred developed in their voting base for everyone unlike themselves is a flaw that same manipulation makes invisible to its victims, in both themselves and others that hold the same beliefs.

Conservative talk radio is responsible for a lot of what we're now going through. I know what I'm talking about because I listened to conservative talk radio for over 20 years, although not so much since Trump took office.

Conservative talk radio was ALWAYS setting fires. They were constantly engaged in what I would term argumentative dissatisfaction, and those arguments almost always morphed into a sense of emotional outrage. These "arguments" were often based on manufactured or even phony issues and were usually directed at the opposition party (the Democrats). But, eventually, it was directed at Republicans too. When their efforts at undermining Republicans eventually led to getting rid of a House Majority Leader (Eric Cantor) through the primary process in 2014, and they later essentially forced a Republican Speaker of the House (John Boehner) out of office a year later, the RW radicals could simply see and feel their power growing.

What was happening seems obvious now based on the events of the last five years, but it wasn't at all clear what was happening back then. I say that without any real modesty at all since I could sense and feel the Republican surge coming in 1994 under Newt Gingrich. But this was different. Donald Trump essentially picked up the emotional mantle that Sarah Palin had dropped, in part, because she was not up to the task, and he ran with it, and his demagoguery was on full display at his rallies. I think that most people thought he couldn't win. I know that's what the polls indicated. But I knew he could win, and he did. And look what he's put this country through in the last four years. Regardless if someone supports his policy agenda, it's virtually impossible to defend what Trump has done to the collective us (you, me, and everyone else). I don't have a problem saying that because I would never offer my support to a president I voted for if and when he spent his time ripping at the fabric of this nation as if it was little more than an amusement to him.

At this point, I would have to say that I'm not really a betting man, but I think the future is set in one sense. As far as the GOP is concerned, it's old establishment conservatives versus Trumpists. I hate to say it, but I don't think that establishment conservatives are up to the challenge, and it doesn't have a damn thing to do with right versus wrong or good versus bad. It has to do with which side is the most ruthless, and it's probably not a good idea to bet against the side that's willing to storm the Capitol Building where the other side is deliberating, When push comes to shove, I believe the simple truth is this: Mainstream conservatives are afraid of the Trumpers, and the Trumpers are not afraid of mainstream conservatives.

But as Trump is fond of saying, we'll see what happens.

Last edited:

I think they already are. But speaking of lunacy and madness, I'd like to put a cherry on top of that. What about evil? I'm specifically talking about a meeting with Jared Kushner and Trump, who formulated a scheme to basically do nothing about the Coronavirus, because it would hurt blue states more. They will and are becoming irrelevant because of lunacy, madness, and evil;

Why are you claiming everyone you don't like is a Q supporter?
Because a huge majority of Trumpers believe some or all of that Q garbage and spout it constantly...including you. You in on the latest March 4 stupidity?
It doesn't matter what I say; you will declare I support Q based on your programming.
Who the fuck IS suggesting that?
Democrats.

Democrats.

Democrats.

If you study history of the past fifty to sixty years, or, if you're just plain old, you will see, or have watched, as the GOP strategists spent those decades cultivating the very lunacy and madness your OP addresses.

It's doubtful the party's strategists planned for that lunacy and madness to reach the level it is today. But those many years and several generations later, the psychological effects of fearmongering and nurturing right-wing paranoia are tearing the Republican Party to shreds.

Six decades of constant manipulation cannot be reversed in days, weeks, or years. The bitter hatred developed in their voting base for everyone unlike themselves is a flaw that same manipulation makes invisible to its victims, in both themselves and others that hold the same beliefs.

"Six decades of constant manipulation cannot be reversed in days, weeks, or years. The bitter hatred developed in their voting base for everyone unlike themselves is a flaw that same manipulation makes invisible to its victims, in both themselves and others that hold the same beliefs."

No, but it was your orange-tinted messiah that locked children away in his concentration camp for having foreign born parents. Now, over five hundred are unable to be reunited with their families. These are facts, unlike your imaginary camps for "wrongthink".

But remember...it was kind and loving and sweet when Obama did it.

Trying to keep up with the lying retarded left.
There's one now.
Stop looking in the mirror.

It doesn't matter what I say; you will declare I support Q based on your programming.
Based on your words

First link is to a guy named Adams...who did NOT call for re-education camps. (some twitter twerp did)

Second link did not mention that at all (the right wing opinion writer did)

third link is Keith Olberman? I see your KO and raise you Tucker Carlson defending QAnon.

That was fucking weak...even for you

Last edited:
Dems are embracing Communist China and censorship.....
I always liked the idea of high speed rails -- kind of ironic that essentially Chinese slaves helped build our first railroads and now we're stealing their ideas because we fell behind them. We have 30 years of endless wars and they have 30,000 miles of high-speed rail lines.
View attachment 448853
The US does not lead in anything anymore. Why are our engineers not coming up with ideas like this-- . It is only a concept, but it makes a great deal of sense.

Based on your words

First link is to a guy named Adams...who did NOT call for re-education camps. (some twitter twerp did)

Second link did mention that at all (the right wing opinion writer did)

third link is Keith Olberman? I see your KE and raise you Tucker Carlson defending QAnon.

That was fucking weak...even for you
Based on my words? Links. Now. Hop to it.

Meanwhile, those people calling for deprogramming and camps and death for Trump supporters are indeed Democrats, and you can't rationally declare otherwise.

Thing is, I don't think you really have a problem with any of that.

"Six decades of constant manipulation cannot be reversed in days, weeks, or years. The bitter hatred developed in their voting base for everyone unlike themselves is a flaw that same manipulation makes invisible to its victims, in both themselves and others that hold the same beliefs."

No, but it was your orange-tinted messiah that locked children away in his concentration camp for having foreign born parents. Now, over five hundred are unable to be reunited with their families. These are facts, unlike your imaginary camps for "wrongthink".

WRONG! Those are Obama cages. And they weren't caged for being born to foreign born parents. They were incarcerated for BREAKING THE LAW and entering the country illegally. They are NOT Americans and the parties to blame are the CRIMINAL parents.

Forum List

Back