The Republican Party is embracing lunacy and madness

Dems are embracing Communist China and censorship.....
I always liked the idea of high speed rails -- kind of ironic that essentially Chinese slaves helped build our first railroads and now we're stealing their ideas because we fell behind them. We have 30 years of endless wars and they have 30,000 miles of high-speed rail lines.
View attachment 448853
An hour after you eat Communist Chinese shit, are you hungry again?
You are the only one I know who eats shit, so tell us.

What is the old saying about not truly being able to help someone until they learn to help themselves?

If this keeps up, and at this point, there is little, if any, indication that wiser, cooler, and smarter heads will prevail, the Republican Party will not last as a viable political party that people will trust to govern.

If someone would have released at statement a few years ago like the Oregon GOP just did, I would have believed it was a fabrication. But, as they say, truth is stranger than fiction.

The best that can be said about this (and it's not good, to be sure) is that it's some kind of shared delusion.

All I can say at this point is that these guys better snap out of it soon, or they're going to find themselves irrelevant.

Portman's retirement is a really bad sign.

The party is being overrun with rage, paranoia and misinformation.

^^^^^
Reduced to being a CNN lapdog......Coolio!

What is the old saying about not truly being able to help someone until they learn to help themselves?

If this keeps up, and at this point, there is little, if any, indication that wiser, cooler, and smarter heads will prevail, the Republican Party will not last as a viable political party that people will trust to govern.

If someone would have released a statement a few years ago like the Oregon GOP just did, I would have believed it was a fabrication. But, as they say, truth is stranger than fiction.

The best that can be said about this (and it's not good, to be sure) is that it's some kind of shared delusion.

All I can say at this point is that these guys better snap out of it soon, or they're going to find themselves irrelevant.

Another one thrown in the pile.

You have a point. Look how efficient AmTrak is.

If Americans wanted high-speed rail, there would be high-speed rail.
Oh God.
2002 wants it's talking point back.

I suppose Solyndra was your example for why solar is "costly" .....that's right. I've been arguing with fossil fuel shills like you a long time.
YOU WILL RIDE THIS TRAIN AND YOU WILL LIKE IT.

I suppose you supported the Solyndra toilet flushing a half-billion in taxpayer dollars.
How about that new battery that charges in 5 minutes? Or Elon’s blue gas?

Did you hear about Eric Trump? He tried to commit suicide by sitting in his garage letting his Tesla run for an hour!

Or Elon’s blue gas?

What's he making it from?
He is investing in it. Keep up.

Why would creating jobs building a money losing train project be a good idea?
Why is saving energy in a money losing project a good idea?
Replace that statement with climate-damaging oil pipeline project.
Pipelines Safer Than Rail Or Truck To Transport Oil: Fraser Institute Report

The oil will be transported. That's not going to stop.

And thanks to Biden's short-sightedness, now it's going to be transported less safely.

You have a point. Look how efficient AmTrak is.

If Americans wanted high-speed rail, there would be high-speed rail.
Oh God.
2002 wants it's talking point back.

I suppose Solyndra was your example for why solar is "costly" .....that's right. I've been arguing with fossil fuel shills like you a long time.
YOU WILL RIDE THIS TRAIN AND YOU WILL LIKE IT.

I suppose you supported the Solyndra toilet flushing a half-billion in taxpayer dollars.
How about that new battery that charges in 5 minutes? Or Elon’s blue gas?

Did you hear about Eric Trump? He tried to commit suicide by sitting in his garage letting his Tesla run for an hour!

Or Elon’s blue gas?

What's he making it from?
He is investing in it. Keep up.

That's awesome. How is blue gas made?

Why would creating jobs building a money losing train project be a good idea?
Why is saving energy in a money losing project a good idea?
Replace that statement with climate-damaging oil pipeline project.

Compared to what?

How many billions should we waste on Chinese high speed rail in the US?
We do not need China. We invest in our own.

How many billions should we waste on high speed rail in the US?

If someone would have released a statement a few years ago like the Oregon GOP just did, I would have believed it was a fabrication. But, as they say, truth is stranger than fiction.

Republicans cannot have their own thoughts and opinions.
Odd, then, don't you think, that there are so many Republicans who did not support Trump's presidency?

Dems are embracing Communist China and censorship.....
I always liked the idea of high speed rails -- kind of ironic that essentially Chinese slaves helped build our first railroads and now we're stealing their ideas because we fell behind them. We have 30 years of endless wars and they have 30,000 miles of high-speed rail lines.
View attachment 448853
An hour after you eat Communist Chinese shit, are you hungry again?
You are the only one I know who eats shit, so tell us.
Ahhh, the old NO U gambit. Classic. Used with such devastating effect in 2nd-grade schoolyards everywhere.

Back on topic, since I'm largely responsible for derailing your thread.

If someone would have released at statement a few years ago like the Oregon GOP just did, I would have believed it was a fabrication. But, as they say, truth is stranger than fiction.

Misinformation to you is simply the other side of the story. When you do not hear both sides you can not make an informed decision. You do not want to be informed so anything you decide is meaningless. Your posts prove that.

It's a fallacy to believe that there's always two sides to an issue if and when one side is the complete and unadulterated truth and the utter side refutes that truth. Here's a case in point: If I say that the Nazis exterminated Jews during WWII and millions were killed in gas chambers, and someone else says it never happened, that is an example of the fallacy of equivalency.
What makes it the truth? Censoring the other side? Very little in this world being said is the unadulterated truth. For you to think it is makes you naive, narrow minded and intolerant.
What makes it the truth?
Objective reality.

Back on topic, since I'm largely responsible for derailing your thread.

Paul, in a floor speech announcing his objection, called the trial a “sham” and “unconstitutional,” arguing that “impeachment of a private citizen is illegal and essentially a bill of attainder.”

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer shot back that Paul’s argument has been “completely debunked” by legal scholars and vowed “the Senate will conduct a trial of the former president and senators will render judgment on his conduct.”
Chuck, that will not turn out the way you insist it should.

Damn, CNN just can't quit Donald Trump.

LOL

Damn, OANN and NewsMax and Fox can't suck enough Trump cock.
you cant get in there to get a taste?....

Misinformation to you is simply the other side of the story. When you do not hear both sides you can not make an informed decision. You do not want to be informed so anything you decide is meaningless. Your posts prove that.

It's a fallacy to believe that there's always two sides to an issue if and when one side is the complete and unadulterated truth and the utter side refutes that truth. Here's a case in point: If I say that the Nazis exterminated Jews during WWII and millions were killed in gas chambers, and someone else says it never happened, that is an example of the fallacy of equivalency.
What makes it the truth? Censoring the other side? Very little in this world being said is the unadulterated truth. For you to think it is makes you naive, narrow minded and intolerant.
Nope truth is what is true. It is supported by evidence. Evidence that can be checked and verified.
You are right though that in some cases truth can not be determined because this is not available. Luckily for us, though elections are something that is secured by multiple safeguards. Making determining if massive fraud happened a pretty straightforward process regardless of what you would consider censorship.
The fraud is supported by evidence no court will hear. What makes your evidence any fucking different? Is it censoring all dissent? Does that make it the truth? Nitwit.
Will since the courts are those making the determination of what is good evidence, as is their role in the constitution and since they are the only ones with the power to punish lying, my evidence is better.

It is also better because most lawsuits don't allege massive voter fraud.

It's also better because judges have asked lawyers for the plaintiffs if they were aware of massive voter fraud and those lawyers answered no.

It's also better because the DOJ led by REPUBLICANS stated that there was no massive voter fraud.

It's also better because Gulliany when filing his suits in courts stated that he wasn't alleging massive voter fraud. Even when saying different in the press. Something that doesn't carry actual penalties for lying.

And it's also better because when threatened by defamation suits those that are alleging voter fraud are backtracking.
You are talking out of your ass. You have no idea what the attorneys said. I am not alleging anything. Voter fraud has been proven to me and any other informed person. If you lack the honesty to look at the irrefutable evidence that is your problem. Of course that evidence is censored and never mentioned or covered by a thoroughly corrupt media.
Trump Lawyer to Pa. Judge: I've Got No Evidence of Voter Fraud (phillymag.com)
Giuliani in Public: ‘It’s a Fraud.’ Giuliani in Court: ‘This Is Not a Fraud Case.’ - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
Disputing Trump, Barr says no widespread election fraud (apnews.com)

So I have friends of the presidents, even his lawyers saying there was no widespread voter fraud in the only venue that punishes lying.

What do you have?

Trying to keep up with the lying retarded left.
There's one now.

^^^^^
Reduced to being a CNN lapdog......Coolio!
There's another one.

Nope truth is what is true. It is supported by evidence. Evidence that can be checked and verified.
You are right though that in some cases truth can not be determined because this is not available. Luckily for us, though elections are something that is secured by multiple safeguards. Making determining if massive fraud happened a pretty straightforward process regardless of what you would consider censorship.
The fraud is supported by evidence no court will hear. What makes your evidence any fucking different? Is it censoring all dissent? Does that make it the truth? Nitwit.
Will since the courts are those making the determination of what is good evidence, as is their role in the constitution and since they are the only ones with the power to punish lying, my evidence is better.

It is also better because most lawsuits don't allege massive voter fraud.

It's also better because judges have asked lawyers for the plaintiffs if they were aware of massive voter fraud and those lawyers answered no.

It's also better because the DOJ led by REPUBLICANS stated that there was no massive voter fraud.

It's also better because Gulliany when filing his suits in courts stated that he wasn't alleging massive voter fraud. Even when saying different in the press. Something that doesn't carry actual penalties for lying.

And it's also better because when threatened by defamation suits those that are alleging voter fraud are backtracking.
You are talking out of your ass. You have no idea what the attorneys said. I am not alleging anything. Voter fraud has been proven to me and any other informed person. If you lack the honesty to look at the irrefutable evidence that is your problem. Of course that evidence is censored and never mentioned or covered by a thoroughly corrupt media.
Trump Lawyer to Pa. Judge: I've Got No Evidence of Voter Fraud (phillymag.com)
Giuliani in Public: ‘It’s a Fraud.’ Giuliani in Court: ‘This Is Not a Fraud Case.’ - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
Disputing Trump, Barr says no widespread election fraud (apnews.com)

So I have friends of the presidents, even his lawyers saying there was no widespread voter fraud in the only venue that punishes lying.

What do you have?
Just because they say it does not make it true, especially the DOJ or any other corrupted alphabet agency. I have seen the evidence and it has been proven to me. If there was no fraud there would be no censorship. If there was no fraud machines would not be withheld from forensic audits and the FBI would not have supervised the shredding of GA, mail in ballots. Also the audit in AR is trying to get away with auditors complicit with the election officials. It is being fought right now.

Forum List

Back