The Republican case against Biden takes a body blow … from Fox News

Whats the irony here dumbfuck? That the retarded OP is debunking claims of corruption by corrupt people? Yes, I sensed it.
That evidence is on the way I am sure..

But since a host of other countries were also calling for the firing of Shotkin -- all of them should be coming up on corruption charges too.

"Former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko on Monday completely—and hilariously—destroyed one of Republicans’ main arguments to prove that Joe Biden is corrupt. Republicans launched an impeachment inquiry into Biden, after months of insisting that the president is guilty of criminal wrongdoing. The GOP has yet to produce any actual evidence of their claims. But one of their main talking points is that Poroshenko fired former Ukrainian prosecutor general Viktor Shokin after Biden pressured him to do so.

Fox News host Brian Kilmeade played Poroshenko a clip of Shokin saying Biden wanted him fired because he had been investigating the oil company Burisma Holdings while Hunter Biden served on the board. “First of all, this is [a] completely crazy person,” Poroshenko replied without hesitation, referring to Shokin. “This is something wrong with him. Second, there is not one single word of truth.” Poroshenko added that Shokin was fired because “he played very dirty games.” Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani started a conspiracy theory that the Biden family accepted a $10 million bribe to remove Shokin to stop a probe into Hunter Biden’s role at Burisma. This claim has been repeatedly debunked by the owner of Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky, as well as Giuliani’s associate Lev Parnas. And now, the former Ukrainian president himself."

So on live TV, it has now been verified that Biden had the prosecutor fired because that prosecutor was investigating Hunter Biden's laptop; the guy is on camera telling us that is why he was fired - even the former president who fired him couldn't refute this claim....that is your smoking gun evidence right there. It doesn't matter if the president said he was lying, or the owner of Burisma said he was lying - of course they are going to say that, they are corrupt.

The other proof is how hard Biden is backing Ukraine against Russia - he is only doing this because he owes them since they helped to protect his son from being sent to a Ukrainian prison So essentially, the only reason we and NATO countries are aiding Ukraine against fighting Putin (who is an American hero by the way) -- is because of Hunter Biden.
There is a recoding of a phone call from Air Force II to Poroshenko’s office wherin Poroshenko complains to Biden that he has no evidence of wrongdoing by Shokin.

The hoax about Joe Biden and the firing of the Ukrainian prosecutor Shokin was debunked several years ago. But the MAGA media needs something to distract from Dear Leader's legal troubles, and so they have revived the hoax, which has led the usual pandering monkeys in Congress to make it the basis for an impeachment inquiry despite admitting they have NO evidence against the president of any kind.

In pursuit of giving new life to this hoax, Fox News recently interviewed the president of Ukraine who fired Shokin, Petro Poroshenko, hoping to get him to back up Shokin's bullshit story that Poroshenko fired Shokin to protect Biden's son and Burisma.

Unfortunately, it did not go well for Fox.

Kilmeade began by speaking with the former Ukrainian president — defeated by Zelensky in the country’s 2019 election — about the war in Russia. He then transitioned to the interview with Shokin, who’d referred to Poroshenko as his friend.

He played a clip from the Shokin interview in which the former prosecutor claimed that “Poroshenko fired me at the insistence of the then-vice-president Biden because I was investigating Burisma. … There were no complaints whatsoever, no problems with how I was performing at my job. But because pressure was repeatedly put on President Poroshenko, that is what ended up in him firing me.”

This is patently untrue, as has been established repeatedly. But Kilmeade presented it to Poroshenko as possible, asking if that is, in fact, why Shokin was fired.

“First of all, this is the completely crazy person,” Poroshenko began. “This is something wrong with him.”

“Second,” the nonnative English speaker continued, “there is no one single word of truth. And third, I hate the idea to make any comments and to make any intervention in the American election.” He asked that Kilmeade “not use such person like Shokin to undermine the trust between bipartisan support and Ukraine.”

“He’s not your friend?” Kilmeade asked.

“I don’t see him — maybe four years or something,” Poroshenko replied. “At all. And I hate the idea to have him because he play very dirty game, unfortunately.”

“Okay, so that is not true,” Kilmeade continued. “He didn’t get fired because of Joe Biden.” Poroshenko confirmed that he did not, saying that Shokin was fired “for his own statement.”

The Republican case against Biden takes a body blow … from Fox News

Nevertheless, the tard herd will continue to parrot the hoax. You can take that to the bank.

Forum List

Back