The Recent Trump Committee Hoaxes

I'll leave the decision to the DOJ. (Not that we have a choice.)

"One was the revelation that there were a lot of people in the crowd who were armed, and the government knew that they were armed, and the White House knew that they were armed. That changes the complexion of the event. It doesn’t quite look like “peaceful protesters wandering around the Capitol but then it got out of hand.” I mean, that was always an implausible scenario anyway. But the people around the rally were armed and that was OK with the Trump administration. That was pretty striking."

I don't see anything wrong with the article you posted.

They have stated they welcome any witness coming forward to offer their testimony. But again, who effing cares?
Hacks dont.
I mean, what kind of hacked out shithead sticks with hearsay when the people DIRECTLY INVOLVED refute it?
I will be glad when you hacked out pieces of shit die the fuck off.

Really. You don't think it's significant after being told members of the mob were armed he wanted to join them so he could lead the march to the Capital? Do me a favor. Imagine Hillary did the same thing. Demanded she be able to join an armed insurrectionist mob so she could stop the certification of her opponent. Got it?
Hey, wait a moment. I thought TRUMP! was being ridiculed because he did NOT go to the capital. Now we find out he really, really wanted to go?

Hey, wait a moment. I thought TRUMP! was being ridiculed because he did NOT go to the capital. Now we find out he really, really wanted to go?
dude, double talking demofks remain double talkers. It's fking hilarious they still can't get out of their own way.

1656607145323.png

Hacks dont.
I mean, what kind of hacked out shithead sticks with hearsay when the people DIRECTLY INVOLVED refute it?
I will be glad when you hacked out pieces of shit die the fuck off.
In all seriousness, the ineptitude and incompetence of the current democrats in the House is, legend.. wait for it.. dary. They are so invested in doing anything and everything possible to smear TRUMP! that they are looking more and more like completely out of touch idiots who think everyone agrees with them.

There were video cameras all over the Capitol on Jan 6. Not one of them picked up someone carrying an AR-15, or any other rifle.

Hell, they're not even allowed in DC.
Yet many if not all of the people at the rally are now said to be armed.

Yet many if not all of the people at the rally are now said to be armed.

Not one single person within the vicinity of the Capitol and in the protest, was arrested for possession of a firearm.

Of course the Jan-Sixers won't mention that.

Or any other weapon.
But a review of the federal charges against the alleged rioters shows that they did come armed, and with a variety of weapons: stun guns, pepper spray, baseball bats and flagpoles wielded as clubs.

But a review of the federal charges against the alleged rioters shows that they did come armed, and with a variety of weapons: stun guns, pepper spray, baseball bats and flagpoles wielded as clubs.
They turned in

They just have never proved any of it. Certainly those charged with unlawful parading weren't armed.

Guess you haven't watched the hearings but are dependent on Fox News and The Lord of the Lies to give you viewpoints. Otherwise you would know that ALL OF THE WITNESSES have been Repubtards! Bigly!!!
Dems do nothing but lie, hence there's no reason to watch their faux hearing on fake news. :itsok:

Forum List

Back