The Recent Trump Committee Hoaxes

Perhaps their lips just couldn't be pried from the crack of the Orange ones' hefty buttocks?

The committee needs to release their first interviews and let's see what they had to say. Furthermore, lets see if the committee even asked about what happened when he got in the vehicle.
naw, because they didn't have the story the kangarooes needed to light off the propaganda works.
And I know you know that, sometimes you do own a brain.

well again, all that testimony was obviously faked because the guys who were involved weren't called. That is a glaring hole of ....lying
Exactly. They treated this like some kind of new bombshell evidence and then what we got was, "someone told me this". How lame, if you're going to come on with some kind of new "bombshell" evidence, at least have it be from the horse's mouth, not "someone told me". But, alas, what more can be expected from a kangaroo court.

Exactly. They treated this like some kind of new bombshell evidence and then what we got was, "someone told me this". How lame, if you're going to come on with some kind of new "bombshell" evidence, at least have it be from the horse's mouth, not "someone told me". But, alas, what more can be expected from a kangaroo court.
The Bombshell was the SS guard's story about when the Trumpybear allegedly lunged at the driver in a fit of rage to get to the Capitol? Not that he wanted the metal detectors removed and weapons to stop being confiscated from his arriving mob?

He wasnt even in the beast.
Who effing cares? The salient point of the episode was Trump's order to turn off the mags and then to join the armed, insurrectionist mob so he could lead them to the Capital.

As I asked in the OP, these people were armed at the pre-Capitol rally but doesn't the Capitol itself have metal detectors?
What good would metal detectors at the Capital do if the police were occupied by fighting for their lives against the Trump mob?

Who effing cares? The salient point of the episode was Trump's order to turn off the mags and then to join the armed, insurrectionist mob so he could lead them to the Capital.
Ummm, that shows she was told wrong which makes one question all the other hearsay. ESPECIALLY since people refuted it.
Wonder why they arent calling the actual people involved to testify?

Ummm, that shows she was told wrong which makes one question all the other hearsay. ESPECIALLY since people refuted it.
Wonder why they arent calling the actual people involved to testify?

" I was in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the President say something to the effect of, you know, I - - I don't effing care that they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me. Take that effing mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in. Take the effing mags away. "

The Bombshell was the SS guard's story about when the Trumpybear allegedly lunged at the driver in a fit of rage to get to the Capitol? Not that he wanted the metal detectors removed and weapons to stop being confiscated from his arriving mob?

Neither story is relevant to anything illegal, unless you connect dots you want to connect for political purposes. And, it was all hearsay.

" I was in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the President say something to the effect of, you know, I - - I don't effing care that they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me. Take that effing mags away. Let my people in. They can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in. Take the effing mags away. "

I am aware not all of her testimony was hearsay. Thats why I said "all the other hearsay" instead of "the rest of her testimony"

Dems can't help but LIE which calls the entire clown show into question.
Guess you haven't watched the hearings but are dependent on Fox News and The Lord of the Lies to give you viewpoints. Otherwise you would know that ALL OF THE WITNESSES have been Repubtards! Bigly!!!

What good would metal detectors at the Capital do if the police were occupied by fighting for their lives against the Trump mob?
Oh Jesus, all you guys ever talk about is how so overwhelmed the Capitol police were and yet they got control of the situation even though they were so overwhelmed. That's what partisan politics are. You make shit up for political advantage. Does the Capitol have metal detectors or not?

Guess you haven't watched the hearings but are dependent on Fox News and The Lord of the Lies to give you viewpoints. Otherwise you would know that ALL OF THE WITNESSES have been Repubtards! Bigly!!!
and....................So?

Neither story is relevant to anything illegal, unless you connect dots you want to connect for political purposes. And, it was all hearsay.
I'll leave the decision to the DOJ. (Not that we have a choice.)

"One was the revelation that there were a lot of people in the crowd who were armed, and the government knew that they were armed, and the White House knew that they were armed. That changes the complexion of the event. It doesn’t quite look like “peaceful protesters wandering around the Capitol but then it got out of hand.” I mean, that was always an implausible scenario anyway. But the people around the rally were armed and that was OK with the Trump administration. That was pretty striking."

I'll leave the decision to the DOJ. (Not that we have a choice.)

"One was the revelation that there were a lot of people in the crowd who were armed, and the government knew that they were armed, and the White House knew that they were armed. That changes the complexion of the event. It doesn’t quite look like “peaceful protesters wandering around the Capitol but then it got out of hand.” I mean, that was always an implausible scenario anyway. But the people around the rally were armed and that was OK with the Trump administration. That was pretty striking."

if they were legally carrying how is that illegal. If they weren't carrying how is that illegal. What was illegal?

They have stated they welcome any witness coming forward to offer their testimony. But again, who effing cares?
dude, why didn't they subpoena the actual agents? Smart people know that answer, it's the idiots of demofks who can't connect the dots. It's hilarious to see how stupid you fkers really are.

Forum List

Back