Liz Cheney - Speaks Truth To Power

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
The GOP is a party of cowards, there is no other way to describe these mewling sycophants to Trump. With all the evidence, with all of Trump's actual words, they all bow before him, none with the guts or the balls to even tell the truth, even though they know the truth is different from what they peddle.

Except Liz Cheney, she is no coward.

Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., said Wednesday that the Jan. 6 committee’s work has shown that former President Donald Trump’s involvement in a plot to overturn the 2020 election was “even more chilling and more threatening than we could have imagined.”

“We have to choose. The Republican Party cannot be both loyal to Donald Trump and loyal to the Constitution,” Cheney said in a speech Wednesday evening at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in California. “
We stand at the edge of an abyss and we must pull back. We must pull back.

Cheney said she has been motivated to stand against Trump’s lies about the 2020 election because of her hopes that her children “will continue to live in an America where the peaceful transfer of power is guaranteed ... [and] in an America that is a nation of laws, not of men.”

The GOP is a party of cowards, there is no other way to describe these mewling sycophants to Trump. With all the evidence, with all of Trump's actual words, they all bow before him, none with the guts or the balls to even tell the truth, even though they know the truth is different from what they peddle.

Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., said Wednesday that the Jan. 6 committee’s work has shown that former President Donald Trump’s involvement in a plot to overturn the 2020 election was “even more chilling and more threatening than we could have imagined.”

“We have to choose. The Republican Party cannot be both loyal to Donald Trump and loyal to the Constitution,” Cheney said in a speech Wednesday evening at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in California. “

Cheney said she has been motivated to stand against Trump’s lies about the 2020 election because of her hopes that her children “will continue to live in an America where the peaceful transfer of power is guaranteed ... [and] in an America that is a nation of laws, not of men.”

She’s delusional if she thinks standing with Democrats is standing with the Constitution.

A known liar speaks truth to power? Lolz
It blows my mind how people, even when it gets thrown in their faces every fucking day, manages to support politicians. They are the most vile, corrupt liars in this Country.
But let some lying pos say something someone likes and they will throw them on a pedestal SMH
Most people are so pathetic!

I laugh to myself every day and most of my other independent friends laugh with me about the clowns pretending they are holding hearings. Most of America understand all they are doing is a show to distract from the problems this administration has created. Most of us realize that not only is it a finely rehearsed show but it has nothing to do with reality nor does it change any of our problems.

I laugh to myself every day and most of my other independent friends laugh with me about the clowns pretending they are holding hearings. Most of America undress and that all they are doing is a show to distract from the problems this administration has created. Most of us realize that not only is it a finely rehearsed show but it has nothing to do with reality nor does it change any of our problems.
How about hearings on the over 100,000 Americans killed this year by drugs pouring across the border Biden/Dems refuse to secure? Truck loads of dead illegals. Human/child trafficking? That Washington is wasting time on this joke of a hearing is disgusting.

She wants to be liked by the left.
She's toast.

Ummmm........... she is not a Senator.

The power here is her own party, who belong to a cult of personality that accept lies over truth. She don't play that.
She is my only congress critter from Wyoming and she is not representing those who put her in power. She is a backstabbing liar. She even went so far as to ask dems to change parties so they can keep her in office as a republican... She is deceptive.

Neither is Cassidy Hutchinson. Or for that matter, the many Repubs who served in the admin who have voluntarily testified under oath. Telling what they know about Individual 1's attempted to steal the election.

And I will so enjoy watching you cry like a little girl when the "party of cowards" takes over both the House and the Senate in November.

You cock suckers are just using that ugly bitch right now. When she is through, they'll hate her guts

You use people you fucking GD pos MF

How about hearings on the over 100,000 Americans killed this year by drugs pouring across the border Biden/Dems refuse to secure?
Another MAGAnut who thinks the ineffectual wall will stop the flow of drugs over the border is heard from.

Forum List

Back