The Real Reasons for the Riots

No one works harder than Black people

Here's those pesky facts getting in the way of your bullshit lies again....
Who Participated in welfare?
  • The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Weird that Asians hit the ground running here and kick ass....why do you think that is?
Welfare was begin by whites for whites and the main reason the majority of people on welfare are white.

Asians were never enslaved in this country nor were their towns bombed out of jealousy due to prosperity.
Asians were put in concentration camps and stripped of their processions around WW2 days... also used pretty much like workSlaves to build the railroad during our countries founding. Not as long or intensive of a struggle as Blacks but worthy of mention and consideration as lives were destroyed.
Stop it. Asians were never enslaved in this country and they got reparations for whites stealing their property. :)

How are you going to say that willingly coming over here to work is anything like 400 years and multiple generations of enslavement?
I didn’t say the were “Like”. I actually pointed out that they were different and that the Asian plight was worthy of mention not dismissal
Its worthy of dismissal when their success is used as a barometer for Blacks when their experience in the US was totally different and no where near as destructive to their community.
That argument is worthy of dismissal but not the plight of Asians in this country. I’m a big supporter of the black community and recognized the injustices that have been done. With that said I’d like to ask you if you feel that mistakes are being made to hurt their cause by the way members of the black community express their frustrations? Should these mistakes be addressed?
What mistakes are you specifically talking about and how can they be mistakes if they are expressions of frustrations?
I was asking if you recognize any mistakes. I wasn’t calling any out specifically.
The only mistakes I can see in our cause is assuming that whites will one day magically see the light as a group. We cant wait for them to get with the program. We need to write them off until we see some concrete action, corrective measures, and meaningful atonement for the past and present.
Sounds like you place all the blame on whites and have no self reflection. That’s not good. Do you attribute these thoughts to all whites or just some?

"Sounds like you place all the blame on whites and have no self reflection."

In your mind what portion of the blame doesnt fall on the history and current actions of whites as a group in this country?

Obviously not all whites are like that. The problem is that Blacks cannott afford to be rendered less determined by the "Well some whites are good people" syndrome.
Obviously the portion where innocent people are getting rocks thrown at them and their businesses looted and set on fire. It’s the easiest and most obvious mistake to call out and it should have come from you and not from me.
Nothing improves on this issue unless and until both ends of it start holding their own side accountable.

Otherwise, it continues to rot.

I see no signs of that happening. Not even close.
Thats not true. When Black were not rioting nothing was being done.
Perhaps in the 60s but since then there has been a lot done and continuing to be done. The efforts should continue to be done with cooperation and relationship building. Not violence destruction and hate.
What has been done other than a lot of talk and the giving with one hand while taking away with the other? Can you show me some concrete examples? From my vantage point things have not gotten much better and I only say that because Blacks are more aware of the slight of hand tricks whites use to maintain the status quo.
Happy to, what starting point do you want to go from? 60s?
Whatever point you think best suits your narrative.
What do you think my narrative is?
That there has been a lot done and continuing to be done. You cant show me one thing whites have legitimately done to address their actions that wasn't precipitated by some Black aggression and or Black action.
Of course I can. Let’s start by understanding what you would consider a legitimate action to address the wrong doing... Affirmative action, Community funding, welfare, medical needs, housing, scolarships, criminal justice reform? Would any of those qualify? Lmk what you consider significant and I’ll point out a few examples if you like
None of them would qualify as they were all very much precipitated by vocal Black protest and or aggression. Some of them have actually contributed to that give in one hand and take away with the other effect I was speaking about specifically affirmative action. The one that matters most has been consistently fought against by whites from every quarter.

"Whenever the issue of compensatory treatment for the Negro is raised, some of our friends recoil in horror. The Negro should be granted equality, they agree; but he should ask nothing more. On the surface, this appears reasonable, but it is not realistic."
-Martin Luther King

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."
I asked for you to give an example of some policies that would qualify as redeeming. You didn’t answer. Name a few things that you’d like to see enacted by our government
Well lets start with what I was speaking about. Reparations. If you can handle that then we will go from there.
Reparations in what form? Be specific, how would it work?
Cash, tuition, real estate, moratorium on taxes.

Cash. Back pay with interest for the wages denied the enslaved and the lower wages Blacks were paid for the same work afterwards up to and including the 90's

Tution. Free college tution for every Black person.

Real Estate. Return the land stolen from Blacks after Lincoln was killed and the lands stolen via ethnic cleansing in different parts all around this country.

Tax Moratorium. Blacks dont pay taxes for 20 years and no bullshit after that trying to recoup it.

Lets start with that. Repairing the wealth gap.
So it comes down to money. Who pays and who gets paid? Do black people who immigrated here in 1980 get paid? Does an Australian family that immigrated here in 1980 have to pay?

I agree that the wealth gap is an issue. I think it’s an issue for many races not just blacks. I’m having a very hard time understanding how your reparations program would realistically work. There are so many factors, it would be a giant mess
It always comes down to money with whites. Thats the only thing they value and the only thing that would provide a sense of loss.

The US pays just like they paid the Japanese. The descendants of the enslaved get paid. Obviously if your family immigrated after any financial loss due to racism you wouldnt get anything.

White people always have a hard time with reparations which is exactly what I pointed out would happen. You even made the same excuses most of them make. You claim it would be too hard or it would be a mess. What would be so hard about it and why would it be a mess?
Have you considered demanding reparations from the black African slavers who sold slaves to Europeans?

• The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific

Weird that Asians hit the ground running here and kick ass....why do you think that is?
Welfare was begin by whites for whites and the main reason the majority of people on welfare are white.

Asians were never enslaved in this country nor were their towns bombed out of jealousy due to prosperity.
Asians were put in concentration camps and stripped of their processions around WW2 days... also used pretty much like workSlaves to build the railroad during our countries founding. Not as long or intensive of a struggle as Blacks but worthy of mention and consideration as lives were destroyed.
Stop it. Asians were never enslaved in this country and they got reparations for whites stealing their property. :)

How are you going to say that willingly coming over here to work is anything like 400 years and multiple generations of enslavement?
I didn’t say the were “Like”. I actually pointed out that they were different and that the Asian plight was worthy of mention not dismissal
Its worthy of dismissal when their success is used as a barometer for Blacks when their experience in the US was totally different and no where near as destructive to their community.
That argument is worthy of dismissal but not the plight of Asians in this country. I’m a big supporter of the black community and recognized the injustices that have been done. With that said I’d like to ask you if you feel that mistakes are being made to hurt their cause by the way members of the black community express their frustrations? Should these mistakes be addressed?
What mistakes are you specifically talking about and how can they be mistakes if they are expressions of frustrations?
I was asking if you recognize any mistakes. I wasn’t calling any out specifically.
The only mistakes I can see in our cause is assuming that whites will one day magically see the light as a group. We cant wait for them to get with the program. We need to write them off until we see some concrete action, corrective measures, and meaningful atonement for the past and present.
Sounds like you place all the blame on whites and have no self reflection. That’s not good. Do you attribute these thoughts to all whites or just some?

"Sounds like you place all the blame on whites and have no self reflection."

In your mind what portion of the blame doesnt fall on the history and current actions of whites as a group in this country?

Obviously not all whites are like that. The problem is that Blacks cannott afford to be rendered less determined by the "Well some whites are good people" syndrome.
Obviously the portion where innocent people are getting rocks thrown at them and their businesses looted and set on fire. It’s the easiest and most obvious mistake to call out and it should have come from you and not from me.
Nothing improves on this issue unless and until both ends of it start holding their own side accountable.

Otherwise, it continues to rot.

I see no signs of that happening. Not even close.
Thats not true. When Black were not rioting nothing was being done.
Perhaps in the 60s but since then there has been a lot done and continuing to be done. The efforts should continue to be done with cooperation and relationship building. Not violence destruction and hate.
What has been done other than a lot of talk and the giving with one hand while taking away with the other? Can you show me some concrete examples? From my vantage point things have not gotten much better and I only say that because Blacks are more aware of the slight of hand tricks whites use to maintain the status quo.
Happy to, what starting point do you want to go from? 60s?
Whatever point you think best suits your narrative.
What do you think my narrative is?
That there has been a lot done and continuing to be done. You cant show me one thing whites have legitimately done to address their actions that wasn't precipitated by some Black aggression and or Black action.
Of course I can. Let’s start by understanding what you would consider a legitimate action to address the wrong doing... Affirmative action, Community funding, welfare, medical needs, housing, scolarships, criminal justice reform? Would any of those qualify? Lmk what you consider significant and I’ll point out a few examples if you like
None of them would qualify as they were all very much precipitated by vocal Black protest and or aggression. Some of them have actually contributed to that give in one hand and take away with the other effect I was speaking about specifically affirmative action. The one that matters most has been consistently fought against by whites from every quarter.

"Whenever the issue of compensatory treatment for the Negro is raised, some of our friends recoil in horror. The Negro should be granted equality, they agree; but he should ask nothing more. On the surface, this appears reasonable, but it is not realistic."
-Martin Luther King

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."
I asked for you to give an example of some policies that would qualify as redeeming. You didn’t answer. Name a few things that you’d like to see enacted by our government
Well lets start with what I was speaking about. Reparations. If you can handle that then we will go from there.
Reparations in what form? Be specific, how would it work?
Cash, tuition, real estate, moratorium on taxes.

Cash. Back pay with interest for the wages denied the enslaved and the lower wages Blacks were paid for the same work afterwards up to and including the 90's

Tution. Free college tution for every Black person.

Real Estate. Return the land stolen from Blacks after Lincoln was killed and the lands stolen via ethnic cleansing in different parts all around this country.

Tax Moratorium. Blacks dont pay taxes for 20 years and no bullshit after that trying to recoup it.

Lets start with that. Repairing the wealth gap.
So it comes down to money. Who pays and who gets paid? Do black people who immigrated here in 1980 get paid? Does an Australian family that immigrated here in 1980 have to pay?

I agree that the wealth gap is an issue. I think it’s an issue for many races not just blacks. I’m having a very hard time understanding how your reparations program would realistically work. There are so many factors, it would be a giant mess
It always comes down to money with whites. Thats the only thing they value and the only thing that would provide a sense of loss.

The US pays just like they paid the Japanese. The descendants of the enslaved get paid. Obviously if your family immigrated after any financial loss due to racism you wouldnt get anything.

White people always have a hard time with reparations which is exactly what I pointed out would happen. You even made the same excuses most of them make. You claim it would be too hard or it would be a mess. What would be so hard about it and why would it be a mess?
I’m not making excuses I reacted the way I did because the things I bring up are real issues. I’m an open minded person and very willing to support your cause but it needs to make sense and be realistic. I’m asking questions about the things that seem complicated to me and that would cause it to be a mess.

We are generations away from slavery. A plantation owner from the 1800s May have decedents who are now living on food stamps in a trailer park. Do they need to give up the trailer?

I may have a great great great grandfather who died in the civil war fighting to free the slaves, do I need to pay as much as my neighbor who’s GGG grandfather fought for the south? Who manages and verifies people’s family histories to determine who pays and who gets paid? How is the money or property collected, how is it distributed. Does a black family whose mother is white and father is black get the same as an all black family? Does a black family that immigrated here I’m 1930 get the same as a family who came in 1850. What about a homeless black man who grew up in foster care and has no idea what his family history is?

I can go on all day. You can’t really think this thing would be easy to undertake. It has mess written all over it. what you ask for needs to be realistic and have a solid framework around a plan of action. I’m just trying to drill down on what yours is.
"...but it needs to make sense and be realistic. "

What specifically is not realistic about back pay with interest, free tuition, no taxes, returned real estate? Those are all very real things that are easily doable.

Who said anything about a slave owners descendants giving up food stamps? I didnt say the slave owners would be paying. I said the US would.

Again youre not focusing on what I said because you are having that reaction all whites have to actually fixing things with the race issue for real. You personally wouldnt be paying anything other than your normal taxes.

The same people that manage and verify things for a million other reasons or you can employ some more people and give them jobs doing it. All these questions are really just excuses not to do whats right and the main reason i stated what I said.
The US gets money through taxation and you were saying that whites need to feel some pain and punishment but now you’re saying we would just pay taxes as normal so it sounds like your plan is changing but that’s ok. I see you presenting simpler solutions and I appreciate that. So Blacks with evidence that they are slave descendants get exempt from taxation (for how long?) and are eligible for grants for tuition (how much and for how long?) how is it shown that land was taken away and how does it get returned?

Good to have a Trumpster tells us what's what in the minds of black Americans.

Phew, what a relief.
You're used to having Joe Biden do that, Mac? :)
As pathetic as he is, it's better than a Trumpster.

Better yet, neither should, but both ends just love showing us how similar they are.
If they're so similar then why in God's name are blacks giving political power to one Party without getting much of anything in return? That's just plain idiotic!
Not if you (honestly) look at the alternative.
It's a question of political power, Mac! You don't have any if you don't get anything in return for your vote. If blacks vote for Democrats simply because they've always voted for Democrats then they've rendered themselves powerless. Let's be honest here...most Democratic politicians show up in poor neighborhoods when they're running for office and then aren't to be seen until the next election. You want to get results? Organize and consolidate your political power. The Irish did it. Jews did as well. Hispanics are doing it now. Demand results or you're taking your votes elsewhere and then DO SO!
Right now our hands are a tied. We cant have that incompetent fuckup in the white house any longer with his dog whistles to white racists. When the repubs produce a non sell out Black person or a non racist white person for POTUS then and only then will they get my vote.
You only wish that were true. He wasn’t racist until he starting running for president on the gop ticket. Imagine that!
For those wanting the truth, here is a taste with links for you. Don’t believe other crap put out there.-
When I was Manhattan Borough president and president of the New York City Council, I asked him numerous times to help black or Hispanic groups, and he always came through, many times without publicity. When a hurricane ravished Puerto Rico in the mid 1980s, I asked many big companies to give various forms of assistance — but the problem was how to get all of this aid down to Puerto Rico. I called Donald Trump, and he provided us with a 727 jet to take all of the donated material down to the island, and he didn’t ask for any publicity for that generous act.

My friend, Rev. Floyd Flake, the minister of the largest black church in Queens, asked for some help for his senior center. Again, I called Donald Trump and he wrote a big check.

One day I met an African American woman on the street with her two adorable young kids. She was homeless, and I gave her some money — and then asked Donald to get her into some low-income housing in Queens. He came through, and did so without any fanfare.

Meanwhile, Trump invited celebrities to stay at Mar-a-Lago, as his personal guests, including a famous interracial couple: Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley in 1994 (right before they married)—which attracted paparazzi.

The writer for New York Magazine asked somebody at Palm Beach: “Was Donald Trump ever really popular there?” The answer: “No, not really.” The interviewer: “Why, too vulgar?” And the person replied: “Oh no, not at all. He would have these parties and everyone would come, but then he wouldn’t accept invitations back to their houses.”

At an elegant dinner party, one member of a social club (unattended by Trump), a woman, spoke frankly to the writer from New York Magazine: “Of course we’re prejudiced down here; of course we discriminate.” She explained: “But people get the wrong idea. It’s not that we have anything against all these others [minorities]. We simply want to be with people like ourselves. Our own kind. What’s wrong with that?”

But then, in 1995, Donald Trump opened up Mar-a-Lago as a brand new social club. Promptly, the Palm Beach town council tried to impose restrictions on membership, party attendance, photography, etc. But suddenly, Trump undercut them “with a searing attack, claiming that local officials seemed to accept the established private clubs in town that had excluded Jews and Blacks while imposing tough rules on his inclusive one.”

To scorn them, in the fall of 1996 Trump’s lawyer sent copies of classic movies on discriminationto each member of the Palm Beach town council. The movies were A Gentleman’s Agreement, about a journalist exposing anti-Semitism in New York, and the other one was Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner, about a white woman who brings her black fiancé to meet her white parents.

In December 1996, Donald Trump filed a lawsuit in U.S. District Court in Palm Beach, alleging that the town was discriminating against Mar-a-Lago, partly because Trump’s “Mar-a-Lago was open to Jews and African-Americans.” The lawsuit sought $100 million in damages.

Despite some misgivings, the national director of the Anti-Defamation League, Abraham Foxman, was pleased that Trump denounced discriminatory policies at social clubs. Foxman said that Trump had exposed Palm Beach for “its seamier side of discrimination. It has an impact.”...

Meanwhile, since the 1980s, an organization that Jesse Jackson founded and still chaired, Operation PUSH, carried out boycotts of businesses to pressure them to provide more job opportunities and housing for black people. In 1996, Jackson merged PUSH with another non-profit organization he had founded. The Rainbow/PUSH Coalition would continue to do activism on social justice and civil rights.

To help, Donald Trump agreed to give office space in The Trump Building at 40 Wall Street, free of charge, so that Jesse Jackson could have a prominent position from which to pressure corporations to hire and promote African Americans. This central location was across the street from the New York Stock Exchange. At the time, Wall Street was occupied mostly by white people, with nearly no African Americans. As reported by the New York Times, “Jackson said his new office would seek to cajole, persuade and pressure American companies to hire and promote more blacks and members of other minorities, name more of them to corporate boards and award more business to companies owned by members of minorities.”
(My note, they had been pushed out of the area due to increasing rents)
Much more at the links
No he was racist long before he ran for POTUS. He was sued for discrimination against Blacks, he admitted he said he didnt want Black people doing his accounting, and he tried his best to get 5 Blacks kids killed that were innocent.
He was just coming out of college and joining the company at the time. He had nothing to do with it.
What makes you believe that?
It is fact that he handled new projects in Manhattan, not in Brooklyn.
The case was also part of a larger case brought against multiple property owners in Brooklyn. In the settlement, the Trump org. did not admit to any wrong doing. And any accusations made were made against Fred, not Donald, as well as many in the buildings stated they had never witnessed Fred calling for discrimination.

Phew, what a relief.
Maybe you should listen to Blacks-

Hey, USMB leftists -- what's the feminine term for "Uncle Tom"?

Angela Davis. Why do you ask?

Davis is a far leftist, not a Democratic Party escapee.

Who said she was a Dem party escapee you retard? Did you forget that your question was to leftists?

I can't really hold your hand and lead you through this. Social distancing, y'know.

The black woman in the Tweet depotoo posted is not pleased that her community is being exploited by Democrats for political power. If she were a man, she'd be called an "Uncle Tom". But she's a woman, so I asked leftists what the feminine equivalent of Uncle Tom is.

So you can dismiss what she says without having to think about it.

This is why white people shouldnt try to use Black lexicon. You dont even seem to know that Uncle Tom was a freedom fighter like Angela Davis. The term you are looking for is more likely Uncle Ruckus. You also dont seem to know that Blacks only vote for Dems because Repubs are more racist.

Uncle Tom, as used today, means "sellout". At least try to keep up.

Maybe to whites. You guys do tend to be about a decade behind with our lexicon.

As it turns out, you're wrong.

Top 5 Fox News Uncle Toms

CNN’s Keith Boykin calls African American Trump supporters at the White House ‘Uncle Toms’

Dems Join GOP to Muzzle Black Speech
Immunity Sought for Uncle Tom Behavior

Why African-Americans Loathe 'Uncle Tom'

Do black people really know their ‘Uncle Tom’?

9 Black Celebs Malcolm X Would Call Modern Day Uncle Toms

Actually it turns out I am right. With the exception of 1 link all those are dated about 10 years or more ago.

So you believe any white person can approach any black person and call him "Uncle Tom", and the black person will take it as a compliment?

Because that's dumber than shit.

No. I believe that whites are about 10 years behind when it comes to understanding Black leixcon.

Hmmm...I wonder if white folks have the tendency to "express frustration" toward the behavior of darker folks?
See BL gives a perfect example of how to speak like an inflammatory douchebag. Something I’d recognize as a mistake if I aligned myself with him in any way. I’m guessing he is white and I am also white so if you asked me what mistakes white people make I’d say one of the things would be the ignorant tone BL spews. Thankfully the % of people who talk and think this way is being washed out
You just make sure you don't criticize Asclepias for being an inflammatory douchebag. Because that would be racist.

Or so liberals tell me.
I can have a rational conversation with Asclepias cant say the same about BL
Oh, so people are only inflammatory douchebags if they're not inflammatory douchebags to you personally.

Or are you that afraid of being called racist?
Slade actually has the ability to converse. So even if we disagree on something we dont have to take it personally.
Uh huh.

Hmmm...I wonder if white folks have the tendency to "express frustration" toward the behavior of darker folks?
See BL gives a perfect example of how to speak like an inflammatory douchebag. Something I’d recognize as a mistake if I aligned myself with him in any way. I’m guessing he is white and I am also white so if you asked me what mistakes white people make I’d say one of the things would be the ignorant tone BL spews. Thankfully the % of people who talk and think this way is being washed out
You just make sure you don't criticize Asclepias for being an inflammatory douchebag. Because that would be racist.

Or so liberals tell me.
Oh, so people are only inflammatory douchebags if they're not inflammatory douchebags to you personally.

You can call him whatever you want... are you calling Broke Loser an inflammatory douche bag? Wouldn’t you need to so you don’t break the hypocrisy code your trying to apply to me?

Phew, what a relief.

Who said she was a Dem party escapee you retard? Did you forget that your question was to leftists?

I can't really hold your hand and lead you through this. Social distancing, y'know.

The black woman in the Tweet depotoo posted is not pleased that her community is being exploited by Democrats for political power. If she were a man, she'd be called an "Uncle Tom". But she's a woman, so I asked leftists what the feminine equivalent of Uncle Tom is.

This is why white people shouldnt try to use Black lexicon. You dont even seem to know that Uncle Tom was a freedom fighter like Angela Davis. The term you are looking for is more likely Uncle Ruckus. You also dont seem to know that Blacks only vote for Dems because Repubs are more racist.

CNN’s Keith Boykin calls African American Trump supporters at the White House ‘Uncle Toms’

Actually it turns out I am right. With the exception of 1 link all those are dated about 10 years or more ago.

So you believe any white person can approach any black person and call him "Uncle Tom", and the black person will take it as a compliment?

No. I believe that whites are about 10 years behind when it comes to understanding Black leixcon.

So you're saying black people still think "Uncle Tom" is an insult.

Would it be too much to ask for you to pick a position and stick with it?

I say it's probably Somalians that want free shit!

The vids will work wonders for Ilhan Omar's reelection campaign.
They need to be deported before the whole area has to be mortared or something. Obama planted them there. 100k worth. They are all enemies to the US. Have to go.
Another reason Obama should hang for being a traitor.

Or so liberals tell me.

You can call him whatever you want... are you calling Broke Loser an inflammatory douche bag? Wouldn’t you need to so you don’t break the hypocrisy code your trying to apply to me?
Many, many people here on both sides of the fence...and even some on the fence...can be inflammatory douchebags. I can admit that. Can you?

Or so liberals tell me.

Many, many people here on both sides of the fence...and even some on the fence...can be inflammatory douchebags. I can admit that. Can you?
I just a cracker jackhole, IDGAF!

Them Somalians Obama planted up in Minnesota have to go. They will not assimilate and will be like a cancer until it comes to the point where white phosphorous will have to be rained down on all of them.
Marks my words, it may just happen.
I suggest the innocent of them get out now.

No, you are not going to sway our Christian country. No. Go home, before you can't.
More than 80% of them are on the dole, and hate America. They think they're gonna take over the whole area. True story.

Last edited:
I would offer this as an observation. I have a friend who retired two years ago. He was sixty five. With children, and grand children. He did a tour in the Army, then he became a Master Mechanic, and finally worked with me for another twelve years before he retired for good. This is a man who by any stretch of the definition, is hard working, dedicated, and a good family man. He’s still married to the wife of his youth, and the mother of his children. His kids are married, and producing the next generation.

Now imagine his life. In the 1960’s, he was a teenager, and Segregation was the law of the land. While it wasn’t the official policy, nor were laws written down saying, honestly killing a Black was a crime that would not get anyone punished Providing they were white.

Join the Army, and saw the end of the Vietnam era. Came home to race issues. Police would pull him over to see if he owned the car he drove. He worked as a Mechanic, and fixed cars, and of course, fixed his own, and had them shining like a new penny. All so he could be harassed by the police to see if he was stealing.

Then his kids grow up and start driving. Dad teaches his boys about cars, and they work on them. They get those cars looking and driving nice. And are pulled over in the 1980’s wondering if the cars were stolen, or perhaps they are dealing drugs.

The rage. The hopelessness, the powerless feeling you must endure in that situation. The Grandkids start to experience the exact same thing. Times have changed we’re told. But have they? The kids today are dealing with slightly watered down versions of the same bullshit. Oh the Police may not call them the N word to their face, but the attitude is there.

If a Black Man is driving a good car, it must be stolen. Another friend restored a Mercedes AMG Coupe. Stripped it down to the frame, and rebuilt it out. It took two years, and a good deal of money, and probably several hundred hours of work to do the job. But that car purred like a contented cat. It was beautiful, shiny paint, looking nice. He had to park that car. Not because of anything wrong with it. But he told me that nearly every time he drove it a cop would pull him over to discuss where he got the car.

I saw it more than once myself. Tags were good, flowing with traffic below the speed limit. Not changing lanes, we got pulled over. Black man in an expensive car, something has to be wrong am I right?

When the cop pulled us over, and asked if we knew why he had pulled us over. I couldn’t resist any longer. I said. “You guys found that TV that was stolen from my place three years ago and couldn’t wait to tell me?”

No, it was supposedly window tint. The cop checked, and the machine determined the tint was legal. The cop said that he hoped we had a nice day. The windows were obviously not tinted too much, it was a lame assed excuse to come and talk to us.

I honestly have no idea how my friends endured this. I have no idea how anyone is expected to endure this.

But each incident. Each event, is a tiny little prick on the skin. At first it is a tiny pinch of minor annoyance. But each week, each year, the tiny little gnat bites add up, and become a much larger annoyance. Until finally they are infuriating.

That frustration, that rage, and the kids and grand kids hearing how this is no different now than it was when my friends were young. The excuses they hear to justify it. Oh the African American community is the most criminal. They just need to understand that the Police are doing a tough job. Hey, if they have nothing to fear, they should have nothing to hide.

It is the same excuses that we heard when justifying why Blacks would be prohibited from Voting. Or why Desegregation was a bad idea. The blacks were just too savage, too barbaric, to be let in amongst the good people.

So are all Whites Racist? Not even close. A vast majority aren’t. But those who are, tend to more than make up for those who are not. I for one do not wish to be associated with those racist jackasses. Frankly, I dread the idea that they have children, infecting the population with more of their diseased minds. I also do not like the nonsense any Racists put out.

I can treat people, like people. I can treat them like people, and wait and see what they do. Oh I am supposed to be afraid? Why? I’ve been around Blacks all my life. Most are people just trying to make it the same as me. But for some reason, I am supposed to be suspicious of them.

When will it improve? When we stop seeing Black Men, and start seeing Men who are Black. When we stop seeing White Men, and start seeing Men who are White. When we see the person first, instead of the color, we can see improvement. That is literally all it takes.

I would offer this as an observation. I have a friend who retired two years ago. He was sixty five. With children, and grand children. He did a tour in the Army, then he became a Master Mechanic, and finally worked with me for another twelve years before he retired for good. This is a man who by any stretch of the definition, is hard working, dedicated, and a good family man. He’s still married to the wife of his youth, and the mother of his children. His kids are married, and producing the next generation.

Now imagine his life. In the 1960’s, he was a teenager, and Segregation was the law of the land. While it wasn’t the official policy, nor were laws written down saying, honestly killing a Black was a crime that would not get anyone punished Providing they were white.

Join the Army, and saw the end of the Vietnam era. Came home to race issues. Police would pull him over to see if he owned the car he drove. He worked as a Mechanic, and fixed cars, and of course, fixed his own, and had them shining like a new penny. All so he could be harassed by the police to see if he was stealing.

Then his kids grow up and start driving. Dad teaches his boys about cars, and they work on them. They get those cars looking and driving nice. And are pulled over in the 1980’s wondering if the cars were stolen, or perhaps they are dealing drugs.

The rage. The hopelessness, the powerless feeling you must endure in that situation. The Grandkids start to experience the exact same thing. Times have changed we’re told. But have they? The kids today are dealing with slightly watered down versions of the same bullshit. Oh the Police may not call them the N word to their face, but the attitude is there.

If a Black Man is driving a good car, it must be stolen. Another friend restored a Mercedes AMG Coupe. Stripped it down to the frame, and rebuilt it out. It took two years, and a good deal of money, and probably several hundred hours of work to do the job. But that car purred like a contented cat. It was beautiful, shiny paint, looking nice. He had to park that car. Not because of anything wrong with it. But he told me that nearly every time he drove it a cop would pull him over to discuss where he got the car.

I saw it more than once myself. Tags were good, flowing with traffic below the speed limit. Not changing lanes, we got pulled over. Black man in an expensive car, something has to be wrong am I right?

When the cop pulled us over, and asked if we knew why he had pulled us over. I couldn’t resist any longer. I said. “You guys found that TV that was stolen from my place three years ago and couldn’t wait to tell me?”

No, it was supposedly window tint. The cop checked, and the machine determined the tint was legal. The cop said that he hoped we had a nice day. The windows were obviously not tinted too much, it was a lame assed excuse to come and talk to us.

I honestly have no idea how my friends endured this. I have no idea how anyone is expected to endure this.

But each incident. Each event, is a tiny little prick on the skin. At first it is a tiny pinch of minor annoyance. But each week, each year, the tiny little gnat bites add up, and become a much larger annoyance. Until finally they are infuriating.

That frustration, that rage, and the kids and grand kids hearing how this is no different now than it was when my friends were young. The excuses they hear to justify it. Oh the African American community is the most criminal. They just need to understand that the Police are doing a tough job. Hey, if they have nothing to fear, they should have nothing to hide.

It is the same excuses that we heard when justifying why Blacks would be prohibited from Voting. Or why Desegregation was a bad idea. The blacks were just too savage, too barbaric, to be let in amongst the good people.

So are all Whites Racist? Not even close. A vast majority aren’t. But those who are, tend to more than make up for those who are not. I for one do not wish to be associated with those racist jackasses. Frankly, I dread the idea that they have children, infecting the population with more of their diseased minds. I also do not like the nonsense any Racists put out.

I can treat people, like people. I can treat them like people, and wait and see what they do. Oh I am supposed to be afraid? Why? I’ve been around Blacks all my life. Most are people just trying to make it the same as me. But for some reason, I am supposed to be suspicious of them.

When will it improve? When we stop seeing Black Men, and start seeing Men who are Black. When we stop seeing White Men, and start seeing Men who are White. When we see the person first, instead of the color, we can see improvement. That is literally all it takes.
Go suck a dick with your fantasy story. This country has been seeing men who are black since its inception and some were slaveowners.

You're just an indoctrinated retard that don't know a damn thing.

Up to and including how to do a day of work, boy! :aargh:

They still have slaves in Savannah, whatcha say to that? How do you defend that?

Oh! They just call them Nannies and Butlers in Savannah. Yeah. It's not like that here. This is where people can be free, been like that for a looooonnng time, boy.

While GA was huntin' slaves, we wuz giving them jobs and treating them like the men they were. That's reality.
Whites and blacks been together for a long time in FL.

If blacks made it south of St. Mary's river, they were treated like free men and employed as such.

Slave hunters made it this far? They met resistance, from everybody. And I do mean everybody.

Last edited:

Or so liberals tell me.

Of course. They come in all shapes and sizes and from both directions

Go suck a dick with your fantasy story.

Sorry to disappoint you. And I know it will effect your fantasy of having sex with another man, but I am not Gay. But since you are coming out of the closet, let me say, embrace yourself, be yourself, and know I don’t think any less of you for being Gay. Welcome and I hope you find the happiness you were denied pretending you were straight.

Sorry to disappoint you. And I know it will effect your fantasy of having sex with another man, but I am not Gay. But since you are coming out of the closet, let me say, embrace yourself, be yourself, and know I don’t think any less of you for being Gay. Welcome and I hope you find the happiness you were denied pretending you were straight.
STFU, you ignorant twat!

STFU, you ignorant twat!
Answer me why there are still slaves in Savannah and not Tallahassee, boy! You have no clue, dumbass.

Or so liberals tell me.

Of course. They come in all shapes and sizes and from both directions
And colors.

Phew, what a relief.

Not Joe Biden! He's down wit' y'all, Milkweed! Oh, and if you don't believe me? Then you ain't black!

Forum List

Back