The Real Reasons for the Riots

“We want to be heard”, “we don’t want to be killed for being black”, blah, blah, blah. It’s the same perpetual victimhood sob story we’ve heard for decades. It’s not like they have anything intelligent, coherent, or new to say.
"blah blah blah"

I know you won't understand this, but your post is a perfect example of why they're so frustrated and angry.
We heard them...............the actions of one police officer don't give them the green light to STEAL........sorry...

Your every election Narrative is BS.........and this BS feinting LOOK AT THE REACTION NOW....after Dem leaders RELEASED PRISONERS FOR COVID......and then arrested people for trying to go to work.

Now you defend animals burning the city...........I SAID ANIMALS...PUT THAT IN YOUR LIST ...........

When they chose to RIOT...instead of Protest they BECAME ANIMALS.

“We want to be heard”, “we don’t want to be killed for being black”, blah, blah, blah. It’s the same perpetual victimhood sob story we’ve heard for decades. It’s not like they have anything intelligent, coherent, or new to say.
"blah blah blah"

I know you won't understand this, but your post is a perfect example of why they're so frustrated and angry.
We heard them...............the actions of one police officer don't give them the green light to STEAL........sorry...

Your every election Narrative is BS.........and this BS feinting LOOK AT THE REACTION NOW....after Dem leaders RELEASED PRISONERS FOR COVID......and then arrested people for trying to go to work.

Now you defend animals burning the city...........I SAID ANIMALS...PUT THAT IN YOUR LIST ...........

When they chose to RIOT...instead of Protest they BECAME ANIMALS.
Good stuff. I didn't need more examples, but that's fine.
Well good for you...........I heard that the riots in Oakland need more gas to burn more shit......

They need you there with the fuel truck right away...........and forget the LE officers killed there while you are at it.......

Got news for you.......had I been in charge on the 1st day of burning the city......every riot squad would be on scene with riot control........and I'd shoot the bean bag paint rounds into your nut sacks and watch you go fetal......

But that is just me..........as you defend those burning a city...............Typical PRAVDA to cause CHAOS from the left...........your side playing the politics no matter who gets hurt.

And you have these guys:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Every post from these racist scumbags drips with that sentiment.

They were just waiting for an excuse to be honest about it.

There's still a lot more on USMB that are playing in the closet, but we'll see them come out soon enough.
Trump has freed them to be what they are.

The silver lining is that, as a result, they have outed themselves.

Thank goodness for Freedom of Expression. This is precisely why I always advocate for it.

Every election this shit happens..........every election..........With funded DNC terrorist trying to stir the racial pot.....Move on dot Hildabeast..........or Soros funded anarchy .............

And a bunch of Drama Queens like these 2 clowns fanning the flames.............trying to push the Narrative that it is the side that didn't burn the city to the grounds fault for this shit.

Had this been a white guy dead with a black policeman on his neck..........not a damned thing would have happened........NO RIOTS.......No BS...........

These are spoiled shitheads.

Negroes that have been brainwashed by the filthy Democrats to be professional victims. Joined by spoiled dumbass White kids that have been brainwashed by idiots to be Left Wingers.

Meanwhile they don't say jackshit about Black on Black crime in Democrat controlled big city shitholes.

Like Chicago

May to Date
Shot & Killed: 60
Shot & Wounded: 274
Total Shot: 334
Total Homicides: 65

Week in Progress (5/24 – 5/30)
Shot & Killed: 21
Shot & Wounded: 80
Total Shot: 101
Total Homicides: 24

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 204
Shot & Wounded: 904
Total Shot: 1108
Total Homicides: 227

"blah blah blah"

So it’s my fault because I won’t capitulate to their Social Justice demands?

So it’s my fault because I won’t capitulate to their Social Justice demands?
No. But you might want to consider turning around and seeing if your side of this issue needs to clean its own house and give the other side less material to work with.

That would require some intellectual honesty and effort on your part.

If you don't see anything to clean, there's absolutely nothing I can say.

if your side
Who da fuck from our TRIBE is burning cities to the ground dumb ass...

Fitting symbol of the Democrap party.

Your side runs these cities...........hires the police........BLUE CITIES......and it's our FAULT

You are funny bro.

EZTBCoDXYAEAKTv
This deserves repeating...

EZTBCoDXYAEAKTv

When violent racists/cops are held accountable then come and talk to me about being peaceful.
Aren't the McMichaels and Chauvin being held accountable? I realize Floyd's murder was just the trigger, but if someone wanted to talk to you about being peaceful, would you listen?
The cop was arrested and charged with murder. While something needs to be done about the rogue criminal cops, at least this time he is being held accountable.

No one works harder than Black people

Here's those pesky facts getting in the way of your bullshit lies again....
Who Participated in welfare?
  • The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Weird that Asians hit the ground running here and kick ass....why do you think that is?
Welfare was begin by whites for whites and the main reason the majority of people on welfare are white.

Asians were never enslaved in this country nor were their towns bombed out of jealousy due to prosperity.
Asians were put in concentration camps and stripped of their processions around WW2 days... also used pretty much like workSlaves to build the railroad during our countries founding. Not as long or intensive of a struggle as Blacks but worthy of mention and consideration as lives were destroyed.
Stop it. Asians were never enslaved in this country and they got reparations for whites stealing their property. :)

How are you going to say that willingly coming over here to work is anything like 400 years and multiple generations of enslavement?
I didn’t say the were “Like”. I actually pointed out that they were different and that the Asian plight was worthy of mention not dismissal
Its worthy of dismissal when their success is used as a barometer for Blacks when their experience in the US was totally different and no where near as destructive to their community.
That argument is worthy of dismissal but not the plight of Asians in this country. I’m a big supporter of the black community and recognized the injustices that have been done. With that said I’d like to ask you if you feel that mistakes are being made to hurt their cause by the way members of the black community express their frustrations? Should these mistakes be addressed?
What mistakes are you specifically talking about and how can they be mistakes if they are expressions of frustrations?
I was asking if you recognize any mistakes. I wasn’t calling any out specifically.
The only mistakes I can see in our cause is assuming that whites will one day magically see the light as a group. We cant wait for them to get with the program. We need to write them off until we see some concrete action, corrective measures, and meaningful atonement for the past and present.
Sounds like you place all the blame on whites and have no self reflection. That’s not good. Do you attribute these thoughts to all whites or just some?

"Sounds like you place all the blame on whites and have no self reflection."

In your mind what portion of the blame doesnt fall on the history and current actions of whites as a group in this country?

Obviously not all whites are like that. The problem is that Blacks cannot afford to be rendered less determined by the "Well some whites are good people" syndrome.
Obviously the portion where innocent people are getting rocks thrown at them and their businesses looted and set on fire. It’s the easiest and most obvious mistake to call out and it should have come from you and not from me.
Two things.

What innocent people and would their business be burning if whites as a group had done the right thing long ago?
Lines of cops of all colors trying to protect the public and are getting demolished out there. These are people with families who are taking punishment for something that they didn’t do while they risk their lives to protect. businesses wouldn’t be burning down if people didn’t light them on fire. You can’t dismiss or excuse those actions because of an oppressive history. That’s a cop out, pardon the pun. Looters are making a conscious decision to loot and they are responsible for those actions.

you should be calling that out as wrong and not making excuses for them by blaming “white people”... you don’t understand how destructive that it to your cause?? Really?

A cause I support BTW
I'm not dismissing or even condoning these actions. My point is factual. None of these things would be happening if the blame was placed where it belongs and not only addressed but corrected. Whites need to step back and ponder reality. Those businesses are not getting destroyed because of people protesting. They are getting destroyed because a struggle for survival doesn't have time or the emotional ability to find out who is really innocent and who is not. Its beyond common sense to expect a visceral reaction to be analysed and thought through. That doesnt even make sense.
your last two responses are dismissing and excusing the actions of the rioters. You are blaming whites and an oppressive history but not giving any responsibility to the people destroying and attacking. They arent sneezing, they are makomg a conscious choice to do what they do and what they are doing is wrong. They need to be told this loudly and clearly by members of their own community. Me as a white person telling them it’s wrong is meaningless. You as a black activist would be heard. But when you cant call out the destruction as a mistake when asked and when you blame whites and paint their actions as involuntary reactions like you just did then you are making excuses for the violence. That does not help your cause. It makes it worse Because we ALL KNOW, attacking innocent people is wrong.

"You are blaming whites and an oppressive history but not giving any responsibility to the people destroying and attacking. They arent sneezing, they are makomg a conscious choice to do what they do and what they are doing is wrong. "

I disagree. The reaction is visceral. If it was conscious then they would do it all the time. If it was conscious the actions wouldnt stop once they get emotionally drained. There would be a constant problem with rioting.
By you saying the reaction is visceral and there for not wrong you are dismissing responsibility and frankly you’re not giving them credit for being smart enough to control their emotions and act responsibly.
That would make sense if being smart could actually control emotions. I'm smarter than most people but if you piss me off I totally lose control until I calm down. I'm not dismissing the responsibility, I am out right rejecting the notion that it is our responsibility to convince whites to stop being racist and it follows that any and all events caused during an emotional display and fight for survival place that responsibility squarely at the feet of whites.
I never said it’s your responsibility to convince whites not to be racist. Where did you get that from?! I said it’s every individuals responsibility to follow the laws and not project violence and destruction upon the innocent. I don’t give a shit how mad you are. And if you truly can’t control it and follow those simple rules then you belong in prison because you are a threat to society.
That came from the belief that you seem to have that any condemnable actions are not the blame of whites and their history of violence and racism. I thought you said It was a mistake that Black people were making and I should condemn them. I cant blame someone for being angry and fighting back. This is why I blame whites. They want to put people in prison for fighting back.
Of course you can. If somebody is fighting back against innocent people then you can absolutely condemn them. If a black guy killed my great grandfather do I have a right to go punch a random black guy on the street? That seems to be the logic you are using.

do you not think that any of these rioters should be held to account for the crimes they are committing?
We arent talking about rights. We are talking about events and reality. Its more analogous to describe my logic as if Black people consistently killed people in your family and you destroyed the property of some random Black person in protest .

Depends on what if any crimes are being committed. Shouldnt the crimes of whites be punished first?
Fine I’ll go with your example... many black people killed many of my ancenstors. It still doesn’t excuse me destroying the property of a random black person who had nothing to do with it. That makes no sense

you ask of crimes of whites should be punished first.... it’s not a matter of order. If a crime is committed then it should be punished. There isn’t an order of operations. Outrage should be directed at the appropriate people and in the appropriate way. Assaulting random innocent people is NEVER justified
I didnt say you were excused, I said it makes sense if its a consistent pattern.

Whites crimes were/are first and have yet to be punished.
The people who committed those crime are long gone so punishment isn’t the appropriate word. If my grandfather stole your grandmothers necklace and if I still had that necklace then I should give it back to you, not go to jail. If I don’t have the necklace then bad luck and tough shit. Life isn’t always fair. I’m sorry for what my grandpa did but that’s that. If I stole your car then I should be punished for stealing the car
"If my grandfather stole your grandmothers necklace and if I still had that necklace then I should give it back to you "

So why arent whites giving back the land their ancestors stole from Blacks?
Technically they would have to give land back to the native Americans if you want to really be fair. And as far as I know my family never stole land from blacks nor did they own slaves. Would I be expected to give away land? The property my grandfather bought after coming to this country with pennies in his pocket, getting blown up in a boat while serving our country, then scrapping by as a fisherman to feed his family and ultimate buy a house which is still in our family? Am I supposed to surrender that house to the government so they can then give it to a black family? Is that how you see this going?
And yet there have been posts about how no white person belongs in Africa, since any land their own was stolen from black people. the horrendous past can’t be changed, so wherever you were born, you have the right to stay, it is your country.

No one works harder than Black people

Here's those pesky facts getting in the way of your bullshit lies again....
Who Participated in welfare?
  • The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Weird that Asians hit the ground running here and kick ass....why do you think that is?
Welfare was begin by whites for whites and the main reason the majority of people on welfare are white.

Asians were never enslaved in this country nor were their towns bombed out of jealousy due to prosperity.
Asians were put in concentration camps and stripped of their processions around WW2 days... also used pretty much like workSlaves to build the railroad during our countries founding. Not as long or intensive of a struggle as Blacks but worthy of mention and consideration as lives were destroyed.
Stop it. Asians were never enslaved in this country and they got reparations for whites stealing their property. :)

How are you going to say that willingly coming over here to work is anything like 400 years and multiple generations of enslavement?
I didn’t say the were “Like”. I actually pointed out that they were different and that the Asian plight was worthy of mention not dismissal
Its worthy of dismissal when their success is used as a barometer for Blacks when their experience in the US was totally different and no where near as destructive to their community.
That argument is worthy of dismissal but not the plight of Asians in this country. I’m a big supporter of the black community and recognized the injustices that have been done. With that said I’d like to ask you if you feel that mistakes are being made to hurt their cause by the way members of the black community express their frustrations? Should these mistakes be addressed?
What mistakes are you specifically talking about and how can they be mistakes if they are expressions of frustrations?
I was asking if you recognize any mistakes. I wasn’t calling any out specifically.
The only mistakes I can see in our cause is assuming that whites will one day magically see the light as a group. We cant wait for them to get with the program. We need to write them off until we see some concrete action, corrective measures, and meaningful atonement for the past and present.
Sounds like you place all the blame on whites and have no self reflection. That’s not good. Do you attribute these thoughts to all whites or just some?

"Sounds like you place all the blame on whites and have no self reflection."

In your mind what portion of the blame doesnt fall on the history and current actions of whites as a group in this country?

Obviously not all whites are like that. The problem is that Blacks cannott afford to be rendered less determined by the "Well some whites are good people" syndrome.
Obviously the portion where innocent people are getting rocks thrown at them and their businesses looted and set on fire. It’s the easiest and most obvious mistake to call out and it should have come from you and not from me.
Nothing improves on this issue unless and until both ends of it start holding their own side accountable.

Otherwise, it continues to rot.

I see no signs of that happening. Not even close.
Thats not true. When Black were not rioting nothing was being done.
Perhaps in the 60s but since then there has been a lot done and continuing to be done. The efforts should continue to be done with cooperation and relationship building. Not violence destruction and hate.
What has been done other than a lot of talk and the giving with one hand while taking away with the other? Can you show me some concrete examples? From my vantage point things have not gotten much better and I only say that because Blacks are more aware of the slight of hand tricks whites use to maintain the status quo.
Happy to, what starting point do you want to go from? 60s?
Whatever point you think best suits your narrative.
What do you think my narrative is?
That there has been a lot done and continuing to be done. You cant show me one thing whites have legitimately done to address their actions that wasn't precipitated by some Black aggression and or Black action.
Of course I can. Let’s start by understanding what you would consider a legitimate action to address the wrong doing... Affirmative action, Community funding, welfare, medical needs, housing, scolarships, criminal justice reform? Would any of those qualify? Lmk what you consider significant and I’ll point out a few examples if you like
None of them would qualify as they were all very much precipitated by vocal Black protest and or aggression. Some of them have actually contributed to that give in one hand and take away with the other effect I was speaking about specifically affirmative action. The one that matters most has been consistently fought against by whites from every quarter.

"Whenever the issue of compensatory treatment for the Negro is raised, some of our friends recoil in horror. The Negro should be granted equality, they agree; but he should ask nothing more. On the surface, this appears reasonable, but it is not realistic."
-Martin Luther King

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."
I asked for you to give an example of some policies that would qualify as redeeming. You didn’t answer. Name a few things that you’d like to see enacted by our government
Well lets start with what I was speaking about. Reparations. If you can handle that then we will go from there.
Reparations in what form? Be specific, how would it work?
Cash, tuition, real estate, moratorium on taxes.

Cash. Back pay with interest for the wages denied the enslaved and the lower wages Blacks were paid for the same work afterwards up to and including the 90's

Tution. Free college tution for every Black person.

Real Estate. Return the land stolen from Blacks after Lincoln was killed and the lands stolen via ethnic cleansing in different parts all around this country.

Tax Moratorium. Blacks dont pay taxes for 20 years and no bullshit after that trying to recoup it.

Lets start with that. Repairing the wealth gap.
So it comes down to money. Who pays and who gets paid? Do black people who immigrated here in 1980 get paid? Does an Australian family that immigrated here in 1980 have to pay?

I agree that the wealth gap is an issue. I think it’s an issue for many races not just blacks. I’m having a very hard time understanding how your reparations program would realistically work. There are so many factors, it would be a giant mess
It always comes down to money with whites. Thats the only thing they value and the only thing that would provide a sense of loss.

The US pays just like they paid the Japanese. The descendants of the enslaved get paid. Obviously if your family immigrated after any financial loss due to racism you wouldnt get anything.

White people always have a hard time with reparations which is exactly what I pointed out would happen. You even made the same excuses most of them make. You claim it would be too hard or it would be a mess. What would be so hard about it and why would it be a mess?
I’m not making excuses I reacted the way I did because the things I bring up are real issues. I’m an open minded person and very willing to support your cause but it needs to make sense and be realistic. I’m asking questions about the things that seem complicated to me and that would cause it to be a mess.

We are generations away from slavery. A plantation owner from the 1800s May have decedents who are now living on food stamps in a trailer park. Do they need to give up the trailer?

I may have a great great great grandfather who died in the civil war fighting to free the slaves, do I need to pay as much as my neighbor who’s GGG grandfather fought for the south? Who manages and verifies people’s family histories to determine who pays and who gets paid? How is the money or property collected, how is it distributed. Does a black family whose mother is white and father is black get the same as an all black family? Does a black family that immigrated here I’m 1930 get the same as a family who came in 1850. What about a homeless black man who grew up in foster care and has no idea what his family history is?

I can go on all day. You can’t really think this thing would be easy to undertake. It has mess written all over it. what you ask for needs to be realistic and have a solid framework around a plan of action. I’m just trying to drill down on what yours is.
"...but it needs to make sense and be realistic. "

What specifically is not realistic about back pay with interest, free tuition, no taxes, returned real estate? Those are all very real things that are easily doable.

Who said anything about a slave owners descendants giving up food stamps? I didnt say the slave owners would be paying. I said the US would.

Again youre not focusing on what I said because you are having that reaction all whites have to actually fixing things with the race issue for real. You personally wouldnt be paying anything other than your normal taxes.

The same people that manage and verify things for a million other reasons or you can employ some more people and give them jobs doing it. All these questions are really just excuses not to do whats right and the main reason i stated what I said.
The US gets money through taxation and you were saying that whites need to feel some pain and punishment but now you’re saying we would just pay taxes as normal so it sounds like your plan is changing but that’s ok. I see you presenting simpler solutions and I appreciate that. So Blacks with evidence that they are slave descendants get exempt from taxation (for how long?) and are eligible for grants for tuition (how much and for how long?) how is it shown that land was taken away and how does it get returned?
My plan has never changed. Whites will feel pain when other people get something they cant. I noticed it tends to drive white people ape shit. Especially when its the very people that they are and have been discriminating against that benefit. I already mentioned that the "no taxes" clause should be for a period of 20 years but lets not get mired down in the details. That's for the organizers to work out. The main thing is seeing an acceptance of and concrete action on the idea among the whites with the power to make it so. These are the so called "good whites" that talk a good game but never seem to move the needle much at all. This is why I am amused when liberal whites say they want equality for everyone. Invariably there is always point where Blacks receiving true equality turns to the great equalizer which is money and power. This is where racist whites will attempt to spill blood. This is where liberal whites will fold and make excuses. MLK made the same observation as I posted earlier in the thread. You can't legislate non racism. That has to be phased out through changing the way people think and dismantling the system of racism. The only thing that can be implemented immediately and would actually be beneficial is financial power.
The problem I see with your plan is that you aren’t going for equality you are going for advantage and equalization. I understand why but I don’t think you’re considering the realistic effects of your ideas. I think the debate and enactment of such legislation would cause such a destructive division in this country that it will make racism and race relations multitudes worse than it already is. The Black community is already suffering from poverty which means many don’t even pay taxes. The process of verifying people’s lineage to see what advantages they qualify for is going to be a nightmare and a waste of time in my opinion. A black person who is poor and who’s parents immigrated here That would not qualify for your program still faces the same struggles as other port blacks and not the same struggles as rich blacks who’s familys link back to the slave days. I’d rather see the poor immigrant black on the street get help instead of Denzel Washington who doesn’t need it.

I got my favorite jacket stolen from me when I was in school. Decades later I have let it go and forgiven the person who did it. I don’t feel that if I saw that person today I would be owed a new jacket with interest. My point being... forgiveness is the best lesson that can be taught. Holding grudges and feeling owed is toxic. I hear the things you say and I see it perpetuate the problem. Driving bitterness and hate and division between blacks and whites. Of course if you teach young blacks that they are victims and are owed something from White people they are going to go through life with an attitude and chip against White people when our children should be taught love, respect, forgiveness and a sense of community. I’m a white person whose family didn’t grow up with much. I’ve always had love for people of any color, so when you say much of thing things you say about white people that is offensive to me and an inaccurate way of describing how I feel and who I am. You can’t let the ugliest amounts us define us. At some point you need to see black and white and one people.

I’m not a religious person but it sounds to me like some Time in Church would do you some good. Learn values of forgiveness and how to love people for who they are as individuals and not because of how they look.

I say these things not because I’m a racist but because I see so many problems growing on the path you propose to take. I see better ways to achieve your goals by focusing on education and those in poverty rather than instituting a punishment/reward system for people based on skin color and actions that happened generations ago.

The Real Reasons for the Riots To protest against the racism that - in their minds - is holding them back from the American Dream.

No - The Real Reasons for the Riots is to protest against Fascism. The heavy police state in many big cities that force authoritarian ultranationalism supporting dictatorial power, forcible suppression, opposition, and strong regimentation of society and economy.

The US cities with the highest numbers of police per citizen also have the highest crime rate, because police increase crime, punishment, fines, power, suppression, taxation, & wealth extraction from citizens. This is why ANTIFA fight the police.

ADVANCE!
Advance to victory
let Africa be free
Advance to meet the foe
With the might
of the red white and blue

(and make me king of Africa, of course)

EZTBCoDXYAEAKTv

When violent racists/cops are held accountable then come and talk to me about being peaceful.
Aren't the McMichaels and Chauvin being held accountable? I realize Floyd's murder was just the trigger, but if someone wanted to talk to you about being peaceful, would you listen?
The cop was arrested and charged with murder. While something needs to be done about the rogue criminal cops, at least this time he is being held accountable.

The autopsy exonerates him.....this crisis like all the other ones is bogus...based on heresay not facts or the truth.

Some anonymous guy supposedly takes a video of a cop smothering a negro to death by pressing on his neck with his knee.....but now we get the autopsy report which says the negro was not smothered to death but had prexisting conditions that resulted in his death...in other words he was in bad health...coronary issues etc. of course the stress of him arguing with the police and resisting arrest and being arrested contributed but none of that would have been done if he had followed lawful orders. Thus he brought about his own death.

EZTBCoDXYAEAKTv

The autopsy exonerates him.....this crisis like all the other ones is bogus...based on heresay not facts or the truth.

Some anonymous guy supposedly takes a video of a cop smothering a negro to death by pressing on his neck with his knee.....but now we get the autopsy report which says the negro was not smothered to death but had prexisting conditions that resulted in his death...in other words he was in bad health...coronary issues etc. of course the stress of him arguing with the police and resisting arrest and being arrested contributed but none of that would have been done if he had followed lawful orders. Thus he brought about his own death.
Are you saying he still would have died right then had the cop not put his knee on his neck? You can’t possibly believe that.

And you have these guys:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Every post from these racist scumbags drips with that sentiment.

They were just waiting for an excuse to be honest about it.

There's still a lot more on USMB that are playing in the closet, but we'll see them come out soon enough.
Have you condemned Joe Biden for thinking he has the authority to decide who's black and who isn't?

Or are you okay with it?

The Real Reasons for the Riots To protest against the racism that - in their minds - is holding them back from the American Dream.

No - The Real Reasons for the Riots is to protest against Fascism. The heavy police state in many big cities that force authoritarian ultranationalism supporting dictatorial power, forcible suppression, opposition, and strong regimentation of society and economy.

The US cities with the highest numbers of police per citizen also have the highest crime rate, because police increase crime, punishment, fines, power, suppression, taxation, & wealth extraction from citizens. This is why ANTIFA fight the police.
Antifa ARE fascists.

EZTBCoDXYAEAKTv

Are you saying he still would have died right then had the cop not put his knee on his neck? You can’t possibly believe that.

More evidence for that than what you want to believe.....the guy was elderly in bad health. He should not have been arguing with the police and resisting arrest....the result...he over stressed and had a heart attack. case closed

New Topics

Forum List

Back